Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Just stopping in before heading to work for the night. I had a four hour nap and my temp was back up to 98.7. Not sure if that means anything. Started spotting about ten mins ago. 11 dpo is too early for af. :(

Welcome cloud! I am sorry to hear you've had such a rough go ttc. :(

User Image

10 years ago

AFM, hey lady! I am thinking I just needed rest? Starting to feel better;) Hate to hear about the temp drop :( I have a pure male rat terrier and a female Shepard mix...those are my babies...for now. LOL

Clove, hi!! You are so close, congrats! My bday is tomorrow so you'll be having a little Capricorn, whooo hooo! Hope all is well.

Law, I heart pure barre...ha ha. It's 55minutes and you WORK! They say you Lift. Tone. Burn....it really helped with my wedding last year. Get it girl!!

I think my hubby is out buying my bday gift(s), whoop whoop! Lol!!

10 years ago

Law- I am sorry to hear that, I can honestly say I have never lived with out a pet. But at age 2 I was also attacked by a dog, it was pretty bad, they had to basically reattach my cheek. It was actually a medium size dog that did but thanks to GREAT docs you can barley tell. Every since though we have never gotten an adult dog, because apparently the dog was like 3 and the owners prior beat her, and I had backed her in the corner to pet her and it scared her.

Blue- Well could it be implantation?? I am keeping my FX!!!

Jada- WOOOHOOO for Birthday Presents!!! I am not to worried about the temp drop because it did get pretty cold that night so maybe that had an effect dunno. I am also not sure how my temp will be tomorrow, seeing as I usually take it an 430 am and I doubt I will get enough sleep.

10 years ago

Blue--that sounds like a good thing...no sad faces! :)

afmedic--ouchie. That's awful that that happened to you but thank goodness for great doctors. I don't like cleaning up poop so a dog isn't really for me. lol.

10 years ago

Jada...Happy Birthday (a few hours early!)

I have 2 dogs (a 60 pound shepherd/beagle mix and a 6 pound yorkie/pom mix). They are my babies. I also have 3 or 4 cats, depending who you ask (we had 4 but 3 are outdoor cats and one was kind of adopted by the lady that lives down the street, but my son says she is still our cat, so...) We also have a beta fish and a turtle (that my son got for Christmas from Santa). And a little girl on the way...needless to say, we have a pretty full house. And it is NEVER quiet in our house.

luv...hope your temp going back up is a sign that your BFP is on its way.

cloud...welcome and sending baby dust your way.

We had an ultrasound today and there is excess fluid in our baby girls brain. So we have to go back in a month for another ultrasound. Everything else looked wonderful so they think its just going to be a normal variation, but they want to double check. So we get another ultrasound. Yay for that I guess. If she still has excess fluid then when she is born she is going to have to have a CT scan or an MRI. Scary stuff, but hopefully it turns out to be nothing. She is adorable though. She has a cute button nose and some pouty lips. And is weighing in at 4 pounds 4 ounces.

User Image

10 years ago

lawbride yaaaay federal income taxation! FUN! ;) Glad to hear the HSG isn't considered a fertility treatment! I am actually only seeing OB/GYNs because the nearest RE clinic is over an hour away. That'll be the next step if we need it!

JLH I hope you are feeling a bit better! Generally if you have a chest cough or pains then you should not exercise, you CAN exercise with a head cold but fever or chest congestion = rest! :)

afmedic I hope your temp drop is a good sign! Pretty early for AF so I think it might be the ol' implantation dip! FX for you to test in a few days :)

clove holy cow is it time to deliver already??? GL! Come back and tell us all about it!!! :-D

bluerose your temps sound like mine! All over the place! I figure as long as we're above the coverline we are still in it! Hopefully yours will stay up!

LJT that must be scary to hear that about the u/s but thankfully your doc doesn't seem too concerned! I'm sure it's nothing to worry about :) Your little girl sounds like she's cooking great! In the home stretch now!

AFM not much going on, gonna turn in early here and pray that my temps are toasty tomorrow morning. I have a bit of abdominal cramping but it might be from the tacos I had for dinner LOL! Happy new year to all my ladies and I hope and pray that 2014 is kinder to all of our uteri!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

@jlhart- ohh birthday gifts! Thats exciting!

@afmedic-I certainly hope its implantation bleeding. However I have had spotting before my period before. Thats what worries me.

@lawbride- I hope its a good thing. But it sounds like some of my other cycles. Spotting leading to af.

@luv- ya my temps are always so wacky! ! Its hard to rely on them.

On the topic of dogs,Im a crazy dog lady. I have a male and female jack russel and a male great dane. I would have more if the man allowed it. Haha

User Image

10 years ago

Happy New Years Ladies!!

10 years ago

Happy New Years to all my East Coast Ladies out there. Still about 3 hours for me!

User Image

10 years ago

Hope everyone had/has a safe and happy new year! Good luck to everyone ttc in the new year!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo