Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 752 Replies | Last Page

I wanna say yes, but I doubt I will knowing me. I guess I will just play it by ear and wait to see how I feel and such.

10 years ago

@luv: The cupcakes were great. I know! The show is pretty silly but I enjoy it. Glad you got 1/2 of your pretzels done! And well done only having one!! YAYAYAYAY!! So happy your dh didn't have any issues with the sample! Woohoo! Sorry there were tears again this time but at least it wasn't as bad as last time. Keeping everything crossed for you!! As far as the lunesta - did you price it at Costco? Sometimes they are less.. how about the generic? Next time you are at the doc also ask for a free sample!!!!

@darling: I hope your son doesn't wreck your hard work too fast!

@afmedic: Wow!! That seems super early to O! If you did infact O hopefully you caught the egg! And you still have another 5 days for your lining to build as implanation won't occur for atleast 4 or 5 days.

@blue: hopefully you O before CD21 this month!

@law: Pantries are a must! I love the idea of making the laundry room a pantry! I am so jealous of your snow!

@snr: I actually stayed off cdtp the whole work day! I didn't even peak at the forum. I am sure you are as shocked as I am :)

@darling: How do you get a job counting inventory? Are you a contractor or do you work for a company? Ahh!! You will be testing soon!! Good luck!

@JLT: Hey!!!

AFM: Being back at work after not being there for 2 days was stressful... got a lot done today though.

User Image

10 years ago

Blessings and cheers to my wonderful ladies! Af showed her teeth last night sooo full force this morning. How's everyone? Work was ok today. I've thought about you ladies but was extremely busy. Trying to figure out what to do for my fourth anniversary coming up Jan 4, any suggestions? I haven't read up on everyone's recent activities yet just give me a minute please!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone....I have a terrible headache, but wanted to take a sec to check in on you all.

Luv, fx'd for you!!

SMH, hope work wasn't too bad for ya...

Cam, sorry she showed! Thanks for the positivity and for sticking around ;)

Law, boooo to studying! Lol...how was your day?

Blue, hope all is well!

AFM, I'm a New Years Day baby, hope you get your bfp then!

Darling, sounds like you had a good day!

LJT, hi! Glad you're still around...

Snr, glad to see you pop in and pray you had a blessed day as well ;)

AFM, head is hurting, think it's bc of the stupid flu shot I had today. About to rest for a bit. We are supposed to be working half days, but I was at work foe awhile today, so really planning to make tomorrow a short one! Need to clean house and think of what to packs headed to Atlanta then to Miami. This weekend ;) thinking of getting my dh a nice journal and pen for our first year anniversary gift and I will write a letter to him in it....what do y'all think?mi went shopping for him yesterday and already gave it to him, clothes and those five finger shoes....he loved them, I was hoping he wouldn't, LOL. Ok will check back in a few if I don't pass out ;)

10 years ago

I told ya I was staying around sorry about your headache honey.

User Image

10 years ago

I thank you Father that Jesus has borne all my sickness and diseases and carried all my pains away so by His stripes I am healed and made whole! Therefore, in Jesus name ..... I bind Satan's power and hold over our wombs and our bodies. I command ALL forms of sickness and disease to be removed. I command infertility and the curse of barrenness to be removed in Jesus name!I profess according to the Word of God that .... I have a blessed, prosperous, healthy and FRUITFUL womb!! I command health into our bodies and I say "Body in Jesus name you are to conceive and be pregnant!! Every part of you is to come in line with the Word of GOD. You will function efficiently, the way you were created to be: fearfully and wonderfully made." I also pray for good solid attachment of my baby to the uterine wall, and then for my baby to grow perfectly, be nourished, and protected for the full nine months. I plead the blood of Jesus as a hedge of protection around the womb, protecting my baby from all harm. I declare this in Jesus name as the Word says: ask whatever you wish in Jesus name and it will be done! I give you all the glory for my healing and for my baby. Let it be done to me according to your Word!!I confess Jesus Christ as Lord of my life and I receive the power of God that is the fullness of my Salvation I thank you Lord that by Jesus stripes I have been healed! Therefore, I bind Satan's power over my body and I resist sickness, disease and pain, in Jesus name! You are to loose your hold on my body and life forever. Jesus bore my sickness, disease and pain in my place so I can be set free. I am redeemed from the curse of the law. I am redeemed from miscarriage I am redeemed from barrenness Therefore I command my body in Jesus name to come in line with the Word of God and to behave healed. You are to function the way God created you to: perfectly and efficiently because you are fear-fully and wonderfully made. I proclaim my freedom and redemption today and I pronounce in Jesus name that I am made whole.In Jesus name, Amen!

User Image

10 years ago

LJT thanks! Glad you're having fun with your last trimester :)

lawbride what a productive day! Yeah it's too bad Lunesta doesn't work for you :( DH also tried Ambien but it didn't do a thing.

afmedic don't get down, remember your uterus still has 6-8 days for the lining to keep thickening!

SMH glad you got so much done at work! :) Unfortunately Lunesta doesn't make a generic yet, the patent on it doesn't expire for at least 7 more years so it'll be a while before a generic becomes available. He already went through a free sample but maybe I could ask for one for myself...cheating I know ;)

Cam not sure what you should do for the anniversary! I'm so unoriginal, I just think of dinners out or something :-P Hopefully one of the girls here will have a good idea!

JLH sorry about your headache! Sounds like you have an awesome weekend ahead though! That is a great first anniversary present, it's the paper anniversary after all :)

AFM I am a little worried that I won't ovulate until late tomorrow. I have read that washed sperm can live up to 72 hours but they lose potency after 24 hours. Just praying for a temp jump tomorrow to confirm that I O'd today. My OPKs are dark but they aren't really really dark. I hate how unreliable OPKs are for me. We're gonna BD tomorrow morning anyway, just in case!

10 years ago • Post starter

Afternoon ladies

Luv: I am so excited about your second IUI. I hope this is your month.

SMH: Tnx for the shout out.

JLH & Law: Tnx for your positive words.

As of this week Monday I am officially taking a month of work. I have put in a claim for stress, anxiety and depression due to workplace bullying. I am finding it difficult to just keep my head above water. My relationships with my DH is affected, I can't sleep, eat or focus on anything.
I was very close to ripping someones head off yesterday. Some people should not have kids I tell you. I think the bub was less than 8 weeks old. It was freezing outside and for about an hours I could hear the baby cry. They did NOTHING. Just continued to push the pram around. That totally pissed me off. I wanted to go and pick the baby up and comfort it. He needed to be wrapped up in a blanket. Was only dressed in a summery short one piece. I started to cry, thinking WHY, WHY, WHY. Give that baby to me. I realized then that I just needed to take a break from life.

With that said: I thank you all for your continued support and well wishes. I wish all TTC ladies BFP before the year end. I am going into isolation to try and "fix" myself from the inside out.

I wish all a Very merry Christmas and a Happy Joy full New Year.

[heart] [heart] [heart] [heart] [heart] [heart] [heart] [heart]
[balloon] [balloon] [balloon] [balloon] [balloon] [balloon]
[wave] [wave] [wave] [wave] [wave] [wave] [wave] [wave]

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

Luv and SMH- Thanks did not even think of the extra day till implantation. Does make me feel better.

Cam- Sorry about the witch. Hmmm anniversary ideas, I dunno guess depends what you like to do. My hubby and I have a restaurant we always go to on our anniversary. Usually followed by a movie.

Jada- Journal and a pen sounds like a great gift. Sorry you have a headache. My Hubby too has a love for the 5 finger shoes LOL

Luv- Hoping you Ovulate in time!!!

Nico- Sorry you are going through such a hard time, know we always are here for you sweetie.

AFM- Temps droped just a little, from 97.90 to 97.72, so I guess we shall see, I do have a little cold I woke up with. I am going to continue with the OPKs till my temps say for sure I have Ovulated., just to be on the safe side.

10 years ago

Smh--they definitely are. We have one but its way too small.

Nico--hugs! You'll be missed but I completely understand what it's like to just need time.

Luv--how's your temp today?

Afmedic--do you have any cheapies on hand? You could totally have the snow...it does nothing for me. :) so how were the cupcakes?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo