Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

701 - 710 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies! Sorry I've been MIA too. Trying to recover from a tiring trip and watch lots of football.

@amag: Can't wait to hear about your apt tomorrow!!!!

@cam: Sorry about the bloody mess :(

@afmedic: Sorry about your horrible sleep!!

@sailor: Hope you had a nice weekend too.

@luv: Hope you had fun watching football. Go Hawks!

@JLhart: Thinking about you!

@law: Thinking about you too!

@everyone I missed: Thinking about you too!

AFM: Gonna be a crazy day at work. May have to go to the doc today. Waiting for an email back. I've passed a couple brown clots. I am sure its normal and I have an appointment Wednesday but they may want me to come in earlier. We shall see.

User Image

10 years ago

Cam hope AF eases up soon! Although a good AF is a good sign for this cycle :)

afmedic holy cow that is not enough sleep! You poor thing. Does your next job have easier hours?

sailors how are you hun??

amag yay for possible trigger! And glad you didn't have any symptoms! Were you on 50 mg of Clomid?

SMH if your Seahawks don't beat the 49ers I will be extremely upset! ;) I predicted a Broncos/Seahawks Super Bowl months ago, dude. I need it to happen. I won't even care who wins then, it'll just be a great game. Now if the 49ers or the Patriots get in, I will instantly know who to root for ;) I am sure your clots are nothing but it's definitely worth checking out! Thank goodness you have an appt anyway on Wednesday, so that's the longest you'd have to wait.

AFM CD 11, not much going on. Had some EWCM this morning, day 11 is pretty early for that so I've started OPKs too.

10 years ago • Post starter

@luv: Yay for EWCM!! I hope you O in the next couple of days instead of having to wait until CD 20-21 like a regular non medicated cycle!! I know! I want to beat the 49ers sooooooooooooo bad. They bother me on so many different levels! Grr!! But I have to tell you. No one bothers me more than Peyton Manning... after watching that game last night. OMG! That idiot calls WAY too many audibles... I swear.. broncos games run the least amount of plays. I want to watch football not listen to that idiot call out plays. I wanted to fly through the tv and shut him up! Haha! If its Hawks vs Broncos in the Superbowl I know I'll go nuts!

User Image

10 years ago

LMAO I was making fun of Peyton Manning on twitter. I was like "if you drink every time Manning screams OMAHA you'll be dead!" My DH and I make fun of that car commercial where he says "orange barrel, re-route!" all the time. I think Peyton is kind of funny how many audibles he calls. He clearly has fun with it LOL! I actually like the rest of the Broncos offense, like Knowshon Moreno and the WRs/TEs. I hate Tom Brady so I don't want the Pats in the SB again. Yes Hawks please beat the Niners!!! It would make up for the Fail Mary :) haha

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone! Seems like its just a waiting game--I hope the BFPs start rolling in :)

10 years ago

luv: i was taking two 50mg caps a day. i think i was very lucky not to have any symptoms allthough i think if i were on it much longer i would have...lol. i could sense myself getting really irrateted with the girls at work. on the last day of taking it i had to stop myself for screaming at one...lol not sure if it was due to meds or i just was in a very bad mood...lol

smh: im hoping when i go in tomorrow i will be given the ok to trigger. im trying to figure out when dh has to go in for him to do his SA so we can plan when to BD around when he has to hold. i think we will tonight so that will at least give him tomorrow and possibly wednesday to hold. i dunno we will see. how are you feeling? hope everything with you is going ok and the clots are nothing to worry about! but its great that your doctor is getting you right in to be sure!

AFM sorry ladies but i have to say i think its going to be the Patriots and Seahawks in the superbowl. Which i will enjoy. I am born and raised in Mass so i am a New Englander to the core...lol love almost all my home town teams. the only ones i dont route for are the celtics just because i hate basketball and dont watch it...lol I do agree though i was laughing with DH about peyton calling his audibles...lol

10 years ago

@amag & luv: We were not laughing at Peyton and the audibles we were very very frustrated! I was hoping the broncos would lose and because of all his darn squaking the chargers didn't have enough time to complete their comeback.. Gah! I hope its Seahawks vs. Pats so we get to see a game instead of Peyton squaking. I have to be honest. I am awfully nervous about the 49ers vs seahawks game this weekend. SOOO Happy its on Sunday though, I have a baby shower on Saturday.

@amag: They should give you a schedule for bding so you don't have to worry about it. If you have any question just call your doc. I was so stressed out during my medicated cycles that it was a god send that they gave me a bd schedule.

User Image

10 years ago

Amag/smh--we did TI and still didn't get a schedule so I did my research and made my own schedule :)

10 years ago

smh/lawbride: yeah see i dunno if its just because we are not sure when i will be triggering that she didnt say anything but i also think she doesnt have high hopes this medicated cycle will work so we are kinda just going through the motions to get approval for the icsi for ivf but i still wanna do something...lol plus at this point not knowing for sure when i will ovulate to allow dh to do his deposit so i figure if we BD today, then he wont be doing anything until at least wednesday morning or thursday morning at the earliest so that will give us time to do the hold for at least 2 days to 3. and once i see the dr tomorrow we will know for sure if it has to be longer so we can plan bd accordingly. im still hoping this will work though . although if i do get pregnant this cycle i will be almost due when my brother gets married and im in the wedding party but my future SIL is trying to pick out cute dresses that will be okay if i am nothing to form fitting...lol

SMH: true if petyton didnt spend half the game calling audibles the chargers might have had enough time at the end to come back and get that last TD they needed!! what a wast of game...lol

lawbride: yeah i didnt get one from the dr either so im winging it...lol how are you feeling?

10 years ago

luv- thanks! I'll try to do that. :) Good luck with the cycle, hopefully everything goes great! :)

Cam- sooo sorry about af! :( So thought this was going to be your cycle! I love your attitude about it all though! It's wonderful! :)

Law- wow!! Being short has its advantages and even if your kids end up being short, it's no big deal. :) I honestly love being short, it made hide-n-go seek so much more fun! :)

afm- I have some serious serious pregnancy brain going on here. I have been losing my stuff non-stop and then today I took my son out for ice cream and I totally left the front door unlocked, wide open! I couldn't believe it! I'm so shocked that nothing was stolen since we live right in the city!! I'm getting really mad at myself for forgetting all this crucial stuff! I don't remember being this way my first pregnancy, but when I said that to my dh, he said "yeah you were the same way last time, but you always had everyone around to remind you about things" (we were living with my folks then) Gah! I'm so flustered.

Hope all you ladies are doing great! :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo