Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

591 - 600 of 752 Replies | Last Page

hye ladies nothing really new to report here... so far so good and no symptoms hope it stays that way!!

smh: i will be going in on cd12 for my first scan! as long as everything looks good im hoping to trigger that night or the next. Guess i will have to wait to see what the dr says...lol still nervous about doing the shot but i got this. if not i have a phlebotomist and two medical assistants in the family close by who can shoot me up if i get to nervous...lol

10 years ago

Morning ladies,

Luv, hope you had fun last night with your girls! My hubby and I watched the BCS game after we did our P90 workout...I think the hunger stems from the uptempo of my workouts...but we shall see :)

Cam, How was your day with your hubby?!

Law, that's crazy what you went through last night, and like you and Cam I too detest a dirty kitchen!! Glad you had a good work out, we ended up getting in the 35 minutes of cardio, so that was good as I had it scheduled as a cardio day, but it's good to change it up. GL on the studying! I was doing military schoolwork last night as well...just want it over with!!

Blue, HILARIOUS!!! Glad you did have fun though :) Stay warm shoot!!

AFM, starting to crave chocolate...and a few cramps but not quite like AF...maybe wishful thinking?? CD29...we will see!!

10 years ago

Blue has her goodies on lockdown!
Jada when do you test? The day was refreshing my dh has been extra horny since he turned 40 last month.....tiring I begged for a break last night grrr!

User Image

10 years ago

Jada--what exactly were you studying? how many dpo are you?

Blue--thanks girlie! I feel less like a b*tch now :)

10 years ago

Amag, hey there!! I didn't see your post as I was writing. Good to hear from you and NO symptoms!!! FX'd for you ;)

Cam, hilarious...I fell alseep last night and thought he was too...nope...so it is what it is :) glad you had a good day!

Law, in the military there are certain courses you have to take to make rank...I am a Captain and the class I am taking is actually for when I make Lieutent Colonel...which is two ranks away, but shoot may as well get it knocked out!!

10 years ago

lawbride lord have mercy! I would kill DH if he did all that! You have enough to worry about!!!

bluerose agreed about the Bachelor, the women always seem so unstable! Bless their hearts. :-P

amag giving yourself a shot would be totally stressful, just remember it will be over in literally five seconds or less! Baby is worth it :)

JLH FX this cycle! Sounds promising! And chocolate sounds yummy :) GL on your test too!

Cam LOL enjoy that randy DH of yours! ;)

AFM CD 5 and AF is basically gone (light spotting every so often) so not much to report. HSG is Thursday at 11 AM. Hopefully it will go well. I am hoping for maybe a very minor blockage that gets cleared by doing the test, since that would help explain why I haven't gotten pregnant so far but then we'd be clear for the future!

10 years ago • Post starter

Sorry for those who got AF. I hope it happens soon for you.
Just wanted a quick note. I had my baby yesterday via c-section. He is very healthy, loud sqeeky cry. But only when hungry. Will write blog post about it in my personal blog probably when I go home so I can add pictures. If you want my blog address send me a pm. I am going to stick around to support you guys.

User Image" class="img-responsive" alt="User image">

10 years ago

Congrats Clove!!!!! Yes I would love it. I'm still waiting on my blessing. Thanks for sticking around.Happy New Year and new baby boy!

User Image

10 years ago

Clove, Congrats!!!! Would love to see your blog...I know you said pm, hope this is ok?!

Cam, how's your day going?

Luv, just a couple of days!! I hope that's all you need :)

AFM, starting to feel like she's coming...a little crampy :(

10 years ago

Hey Jada I'm just getting off. The temp is in the low 50's.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo