Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies!!! I made it over!! I think this was a great idea. I was having a lot of trouble keeping up with everyone in the other forum! :) Glad to see everyone made it :)

Thanks for the invite Luv! :)

10 years ago

nico--mediations aren't so bad...it's in their best interest not to be total assholes...assuming they want to avoid litigation. I know it must be scary though to not know what's going to happen.

10 years ago

God has blessed us with another day, one day closer to our promise. I'm in great spirits this morning. I have college algebra finals tomorrow and I'm at work today. My temp this morning was 98.2 7dpo. I hope that you all are staying warm. Have a great day!

User Image

10 years ago

It's snowing here. Bleh. I prefer snow though to rain so I'll take it. I have my last class for arbitration so we're all bringing food--Im going to make mini red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese.

10 years ago

MamaK thanks my dear :) Yikes frosty trees! I am waiting for it to go back UP to 33 degrees ;) Should be around Thursday or so...we're supposed to get high 20s. I don't know about you (maybe pregnancy has warmed you up) but I've always been cold-blooded so winter is not my thing! Anything fun planned for today? Man I was SO hoping the Cowboys would win last night. We need a Bears loss, and soon, to have a shot at the playoffs.

sailors I am so glad your body is doing what it needs to do to move on. I will totally knock on wood that it means your levels will decrease a lot! Hang in there hun!

afmedic I'm so sorry about AF :( I hope it is merciful and I hope you are cyst-free next cycle!

Nicolene ugh sorry you are so anxious about the mediation. That is not how they're supposed to be making you feel at work anyway! Maybe you could go in there with a "if this works, great, if not I'm OUTTA HERE" attitude, and maybe that could make you feel a bit more in control of the result. We are all praying for you over here!

1stTTC you're welcome! Yeah it was just too much over there, I never in a billion years expected that we'd get like 10 new members in two days. It was getting impossible to weed through and find out what everyone was doing!

Cam yay for your sunshine-y personality! Your day will be awesome I am sure! And whee that's a nice toasty temp :) GL studying for your final, you'll do great!

lawbride boo to snow but yay to cupcakes! You know how to liven up a class ;)

AFM CD 8, started EOD BD today, expecting to O in a week. My fantasy football team made the playoffs (thanks to Matt Forte) so next week I have to play against my husband, who finished the season 13-1. I am the only person who has beaten him ;)

10 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning Ladies!

Back at work today after having yesterday off so I don't have a chance to catch up with everyone. I am reading a long though and sending baby dust to everyone. Afmedic: So sorry about AF :( That really irks me!

I will try to catch up with everyone later. Hugs to my girls!

User Image

10 years ago

Ladies! Good morning. I'm in class, we are finished on Friday though. It's on sexual assault and harassment, so pretty interesting at least.

AFM, boo hiss to the witch, hopefully the cyst and all things associated are gone! How are you feeling?

Cam, have a wonderful day, sounds like you are well on the way ;)

Luv, get it in girl!! GL this cycle, praying this is it for you! When will you have the iUI?

Law, last class, whoooo hoooo! How are you feeling? Any sleep?

1st, hey lady!

Nico, hey there....so sorry about the mediation and how it's making you feel! As Luv said, we are here for you and praying for you and for strength and confidence. You are awesome for holding them accountable!!

Sailor, glad your body is sorting out, can't wait for you to get started again!!

Mamak, hoping your headache went away!

SMH, hoping work isn't too brutal ;)

Hope I got everyone...

AFM, feeling ok...just waiting to see what's going to happen over the next few days. If no AF by Friday I will test Saturday ;)

10 years ago

luv--wow, you really do know your football! :)

JLHart--horrible sleep last night, unfortunately. I feel okay, tired and lacking in motivation though. How are you?

10 years ago

SMH hope work goes well!

JLH hellooo! I will be keeping my FX for your BFP on Saturday!! I'm getting the IUI on O day hopefully, don't know exactly when that will be so I don't know yet ;)

lawbride I'm pretty good with football ;) Sorry you slept badly again! Even though it sucks it is only temporary!

Some of you may remember me mentioning my real-world friend who has dealt with infertility, and how she would not return my calls or texts. I tried one more time yesterday and she FINALLY reached back, saying she's been having anxiety and that's why she hasn't been in touch. That excuse seems a bit flimsy because she isn't avoiding EVERYONE but I will let it go. It's just tough because if she was really that anxious I feel terribly for her, but at the same time I feel like a quick response like "I'm not up for talking, sorry, it's not you it's me" would have been appropriate months ago. I dunno.

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--that does seem odd. maybe this subject specifically gives her anxiety(?). I don't think the lack of sleep is temporary. I've always had sleeping issues and pregnancy has merely exacerbated them....so at best I can hope to go back to my formerly, less crappy but still crappy sleep. lol. Plus the husband's snoring is just too much to overcome.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo