Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Nicolene I am glad you are taking care of yourself and taking some time off work. Those bastards need to wake up to the fact that they can't treat you like this! I'm not sure how it is in your country but in America it is very illegal. Just focus on you, hun! We will be here whenever you want to come back! :)

afmedic slight temp drops at 2 DPO are pretty common but it's a good idea to keep up with the OPKs just in case! I'm sure your lining will be awesome within the next few days :) Do you do baby aspirin? I started doing that last cycle, I'm gonna keep taking it daily until like 3 DPO or so.

lawbride hope you are feeling okay today! I know you've been tired and oogy lately :(

AFM my temp soared! Thank god! I am seriously questioning the validity of OPKs for me. Last month I didn't surge until O day, I think. This month I didn't surge until the day AFTER O. I had darker OPKs the last couple days but today it is finally blaringly positive. And my temp skyrocketed. Thank GOD I got the IUI yesterday instead of waiting until my surge! Jesus! I would have been two days late to catch the egg if I'd waited for my surge!!! For good measure we also BD'd this morning, just to put a little tiny shred of romance back into the situation. I am still spotting a teeny bit but it is brown instead of pink and very light. I have a good feeling about this month!

10 years ago • Post starter

Cam OMG I just realized I never said how sorry I was about AF coming! I hope she gets lost quickly and you can enjoy a less stressful Christmas :)

Cam--sorry about AF. I didn't catch that. I hope youre coping okay and shes gone soon!

Luv--thanks hun! Ive been resting better ...thank goodness. Yay for BDing. How did you know to go in yesterday if your opk wasnt positive and your temp only increases after o? In any case thank goodness you did--maybe the last cycle your timing was off due to those darn opks.

10 years ago

lawbride seriously I just guessed. I mean my OPKs were pretty dark and nearly positive, and I know I O'd around that time last month so it was a shot in the dark and it paid off! I had a feeling about it :)

Luv---Im so excited for you!!! I pray that this is your month. That would be the best Christmas present ever!!! When will you be able to test?

JLHart---How are you feeling? I hope your head is feeling better. Do you normally get side effects from the flu shot?

Afmedic---My fingers are crossed for you!! The month I got my BFP I didnt think I BDd on the right days. So I guess you never know :)

10 years ago

Hey ladies, sorry I wasn't on much yesterday.
Let me see if this link works [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/26208sj.jpg[/IMG]
if this didn't work try this: http://tinypic.com/m/hx7q1j/4

Law- Thanks and have fun with your christmas shopping!

blue- Did you get your shopping done?

luv- yeah haha He's definitely getting better at photos. He still squirms a bit, so I end up getting lots of blurred pictures, but he did MUCH better this time :) I can't believe Lunesta is that expensive! That's ridiculous! I understand your frustration with OPKs, they are so unreliable for me too :/ Good thinking about bding again!

SMH- haha he did end up wrecking some of it, but it wasn't too bad. Sorry work was stressful, but glad you got a lot done! :)

Cam- so sorry about AF. Where are you located? I'd say a weekend in a nice busy city that has a million things to do. Where we live we don't have anything in town, but if we stay in Charlotte, we can eat at fancy restaurants go to a spa and get a couples massage! :)
My husband and I are also on our 4th year!

Afm, CD 25 and roughly 11 DPO. Starting to get a little impatient, but I'm going to throw myself into cleaning my house. It'll take me forever, which will be good. My sister and her kids are coming over today so I can write her up a document for her lawyer. Her and her ex are battling custody, which is stupid because he is being charged with child abuse for physically and emotionally abusing his kids, why would he try and file for custody! Bah, the nerve of some people. Anyways, my sister's lawyer is still giving her hell about the fact that she homeschools her kids, so she wants me to help her write a journal of their homeschooling, places they've gone, etc. It's frustrating to see so much negativity toward homeschooling. I understand it's not for everyone, but it's still someone's own choice just like it's others choice to choose public or private school... it doesn't deserve so much judgmentalness. Sorry, I get on ranting sprees when I discuss homeschooling.
On another note, my in-laws just informed me they aren't coming until Monday NIGHT instead of Sunday and they are STILL leaving on the 26th, so we get a whole two full days with them. :/ It's very annoying. Everytime they come to us, it's only for like 2 days. Seems like a waste to drive 10 hours to only stay 2 days. Sorry for the book, I needed some ranting! lol
Hope you ladies are doing well, and wishing you a great cycle! :)

10 years ago

Darling--that's sounds like a difficult thing for your sister to go through; I hope it's resolved in a way that's best for the kids because ultimately that's what's most important. I've thought about homeschooling my children and I completely agree that it's a matter of personal choice

Luv --I feel soooo good about this cycle. I'm sending baby dust your way!

10 years ago

Cam, so sorry af showed :(

Smh, ah sorry work was so stressful

Law, have fun shopping!!

Darling, that sounds awful, poor children hope it all gets sorted out in the best interest of those children.

Afm, hcg was at 110 on monday!! Woo hoo! And today I got a squinter on my home pregnancy test so fingers crossed itll be a bfn by the weekend and we can get into my next cycle!! I have another blood test on the 23rd (my birthday, the joys) so I should know the results on xmas eve.

Sorry I don't get on much, today has been manic as most days seem to be at the moment. Im sure it'll slow down after christmas. Im always thinking of you ladies though and sending sticky vibes.

Xx

10 years ago

hey ladies sorry I haven't been on much but haven't had anything going on and been really busy with Christmas shopping and cleaning snow...ugh!!

Luv: glad you were able to catch O and great job with the BD just in case!!! cant wait to see your BFP keeping fx the tww will go by quickly!!!

AFm: went to the RE today to discuss protocol for the ivf. Well my insurance will want to see two abnormal SA's before approving the icsi for the IVF so we have decided on doing one cycle of iui with clomid this upcoming cycle starting in January!! Mainly because DH's insuarance does not cover anything for infertility so we would have to pay for another SA out of pocket!! however with doing a cycle of iui we can bypass his insurance and use mine and do another SA for him when he does his sample for the iui and have it billed through my insurance which covers everything. so new plan as of the start of my next cycle I will take clomid from cycle day 3 through cd7 then go in for a scan on cd12 to see if we can trigger. hoping everything will go quickly. if we do not conceive we will take the next cycle off no unprotected sex and start Lupron for the ivf on CD21!! to start preparing for the ivf for March!! Bummed but at the same time at least we are doing something this cycle so im ok with everything!!

How are all you ladies doing, is everyone done with their Christmas shopping yet?

10 years ago

Rice thanks my dear! I think I will test close to new year's eve. Thankfully I will be out of town so I won't be tempted to test early! I think I'll be at least 13 DPO by the time I can test! How are you feeling??

mydarling stinks that OPKs are unreliable for you too! Thank god there are other O signs ;) I am so jealous that you WANT your inlaws to stay for longer, LOL! That is a long way to drive for two days, I agree!

lawbride thanks dear! Rub your belly for luck for me ;) Heehee!

sailors I am so glad the levels are that low! I definitely think you'll get a good reset for Christmas ;)

amag yay you're gonna get to do Clomid and IUI! wouldn't it be awesome if you got a BFP? No IVF needed ;) But IVF in March is awesome too, you'll be ready to pop by this time next year no matter what! You are so clever with that insurance stuff! I haven't done any christmas shopping but I'm making pretzels for everyone I know haha :)

AFM my afternoon temps are nice and toasty so I am sure I ovulated. Hoozah! Finally I don't feel super cold!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo