Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Well AF hit me full-bore yesterday afternoon, quite heavy at the moment but at least I am no longer bloated and crampy. I am however FREEZING. I love the luteal phase, at least I am warm. Calling the doc on Monday to schedule the HSG! Hoping to do it Thursday.

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv- Sorry you are out this month, but I am glad you are able to get the HSG.

Blue- Hope it is a quick process for you!!

Law I am so glad you get to have another Ultrasound and that you got to see your sweet little butter bean. I use to get Migraines about twice a week. They put me on daily control meds and then of course emergency meds. After I had my daughter they seemed to get better, I am off my meds because of trying to conceive but only get them like 2 a month. But I do have more silent migraines at least once a week, but they are not painful just give me weird symptoms.

Jada- Woohoo Boomer sooner LOL.... I am actually a Hog fan even though they suck this year. But have to say I am ecstatic that Oklahoma beat Alabama.

Sorry I missed some people, Know I love all you ladies.

AFM- Temp dropped a little more and the spotting has started, so pretty sure the witch will be here tomorrow. But it's ok because this is a new year and I am going to stay positive that great things are to come. I am starting a new work out routine, because I have to prepare for my Military PT test in April, I am sure I will pass it, but this will be my first full test since 2010. With my hip injury I was on a modified test. But now that surgery is done and all its time to do it.

10 years ago

afmedic--I've never heard of a silent migraine. What exactly does that mean? Doesn't a migraine necessitate pain? I'm sorry if that's a stupid question.

SMH-- I had a friend tell me "oh no..I'm so sorry" when i told her I didn't have symptoms...as if something is certainly wrong with my little one. It freaked me out--so that was bothering me for a few days which is why I contacted my doctor in the first place. I'm happy he alleviated my worries. I think I'd cry if I had to watch football--no, not cry...I'd watch a movie on my iPad. lol. I cannot watch televised sports of any kind--well, I can watch cheerleading competitions and gymnastics but that's it (although admittedly some might say that those aren't sports).

Luv--they told me to schedule anytime between day 3 and 11 of my cycle so Friday is perfectly fine. There's no harm or benefit (I don't think) in scheduling it sooner than that since you're not likely to ovulate before cd 12 are you? I really hope the HSG does the trick!

Cam--happy CTP anniversary! :) Aruba coconut...sounds yummy! I would love that scent.

10 years ago

Law- It is not a dumb question at all, I thought the same thing before I was diagnosed. First I have what they call true Migraines, True Migraines Leave evidence on the brain in scans. They believe mine are caused by a MTBI from being exposed to multiple explosions while deployed, but can not say for sure. Silent Migraines effect everyone differently. Some people actually get a Migraine eventually. I usually get a mild headache but nothing compared to my actual Migraines. Mine usually consist of my right eye twitching, changes in my vision, numbness to my lip, and Nausea. They figured out that it was actually a silent migraine by treating me for a migraine when I had the symptoms and they disappeared. And they repeated a scan of my head and seen the signs of a true Migraine after.

10 years ago

Cam happy anniversary! I believe I joined in early November 2012 but I don't remember exactly when I got on the boards. Maybe around the same time. Cannot believe it's 2014 now. You girls have seriously saved my life so many times. I would have gone insane by now all alone!

afmedic that sucks about your headaches! Sorry AF is coming :( I think the new year new attitude idea is great. I have a sneaking suspicion that ALL of us will be pregnant in the next six months. Hopefully sooner rather than later!!

SMH wooooo football! I love the playoffs. I have the seeding and games written down in my planner so I'll know who plays who next week right away. I'm a nerd. ;)

bluerose I am so glad you'll be starting testing! If it's anything like my testing they'll probably do basic blood tests on you first, then have your DH do an SA. If I could go back in time I would have gotten an HSG right away so ask them if they'll do that for you, if you're interested in it. If they want to start you on Clomid they sometimes won't let you do Clomid and HSG the same month! So better to get the HSG over with.

lawbride no sports on TV? I used to be just like that! I could watch bowling on TV :-P but that's it! I definitely will not O before CD 12 ;) Thursday will be CD 7 so that'd be perfect!

AFM not much happening, just bleeding as we do. Kind of glad and bummed at the same time to have several cycle buddies :( Was hoping SOMEONE would get a Christmas BFP!

luv--bowling? You must have been on a bowling league at some point, yes? I'm an awful bowler but it's soooo fun!

afmedic--aah i see. I always though migraines were just intense headaches--i didn't know that bit about leaving evidence in/on the brain.

10 years ago

lawbride yep I was on my college team, got my average up to 190! I also own my own shoes and three balls. I'm way out of practice but I still know the physics of the game and strategy and all that. Plus I can tell when I see the release whether it's a strike!

@luv: So sorry about AF :( but I love your optimistic attitude! I agree -
Great things to come in 2014!! I am bummed... Our flight next Saturday is during the Seahawks game. I hope the stupid pilot doesn't announce the score on the plane and we can avoid the sports bars as we exit the airport!!

@law & afmedic: I used to get horrible migraine headaches where is lose my vision and vomit for hours on end, I'd also have a lot of numbness on my hands and face. There were several times I'd get one while driving and my parents would have to pick me and my car up. Luckily those went away hen I was about 17 but then they changed to abdominal migraines so instead of the intense headache it would get debilitating abdominal pain where it felt like someone was squeezing my esophagus and I couldn't breathe. Those stayed with my until I was about 22. I am so grateful I don't get either anymore. I was concerned they may come back with pregnancy but so far so good. I am concerned that I'll pass them on to my daughter tho. I am so sorry both both of you have migraines. They are horrible.

AFM: Getting my hair re colored. I didn't like how it came out. She used a different product on me and it came out coppery instead of blonde. Then I'll hopefully getting toes done. Getting prepared for Denver next week.

User Image

10 years ago

Luv sorry about af but yay for hsg. Yes it was November for you. Afm sorry about temp drop. I agree in the next 6 months we all will be knocked.

User Image

10 years ago

Well Spotting has picked, now at a light flow guess that makes today CD 1.

Luv- Trying my best to stay positive is my New Years resolution. There is a lot of us who are cycle buddies now LOL.

SMH- That sounds miserable, I am glad you no longer get them. I worry about the same for my daughter. I so need to get my toes done LOL.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo