Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 752 Replies | Last Page

1st--not great but I'll get through it. Thanks for asking. How are you?

Jlhart--I wish it was as easy as telling myself to be positive but depression is seriously difficult to cope with. I mean clinical depression and not just feeling blue. I'm working on it though. And w what a great resolution.

10 years ago

jlhart: sounds like a good place to be mentally.. i really try to stay positive i have my moments usually when im all along and start thinking too much but over all i try to not think about it much. it helps me knowing i have a really great plan in place finally and that it will happen soon, one way or another!!

Thnaks to all i really try to with hold its harder than it looks but it beats a broken heart every month. i am extremely emotional so i get caught up too easy !!

blue: i agree you should wait a few days and if no AF then test again.!!

10 years ago

Hey Ladies! Sorry I've been MIA. Been super busy. Finally got over the cold that attacked me...luckily I didn't get the flu that my dh and my parents had. I have no idea how I avoided that, but thank God I did!! I am going to go a page back and jump in again.

@sailor: Yay for AF!! Your cycle started so much sooner than mine did after my mmc and D&C. Awesome!! I hope you are having fun visiting family.

@luv: Your new car sounds awesome! Perfect for a growing family! So sorry about the bfn :( I really thought you were going to get a bfp this cycle :( It was going to be a prize for putting up with your MIL! lol! I too agree that the hsg is a good idea.

@JLHart: I am glad you made it back from Miama but sorry you got sick again. Hopefully you'll be healthy from here on out! Happy early bday! A New Years Baby! How sweet! Hopefully you'll get a bfp belated bday present!

@amag: I am excited they are starting you on 100mg of clomid. Hopefully you won't need it though :) I am a fan of testing when late too. Glad your gassiness passed this morning :) lol.

@law: Sorry you are feeling down. Hopefully when school starts back up and you get into your routine you'll start feeling like more of yourself. Don't worry about the paper. You'll get it done! I know you will :)

@1stTTC: That is awesome they are getting you help at work. Good to hear from you!

@blue: Praying its too early and you will get your bfp. Glad your temps are back up! How did the ice rink work out? How big is it?

AFM: Going dress shopping after my doctor's appointment this afternoon. We head to Denver in 10 days for my dh's annual sales meeting and gala. The theme this year is denim and diamonds... so the girls are supposed to wear cocktail dresses or gowns and the guys get to wear jeans. SO not fair!! Hopefully I can find a dress that is fancy and I feel comfortable in.

User Image

10 years ago

Law- The Jerky was delicious, so delicious my daughter decided to share it with the dog LOL. We at least got some of it.

Luv- Sorry about your car, but awesome for the new one! I am sorry you got a BFN today but remember it aint over till the witch shows! You sound like you got a good plan for the next cycle.

SMH- Sorry you have been sick I am glad you are feeling better. Have fun in Denver

Sailor- I am soooo Happy you have started!!!

Blue rose- So glad your temp jumped back up!

Jada- Welcome back!!! Sorry about the ticket though. Happy Early Birthday

1st- Glad you are doing ok, was actually just thinking of you yesterday. Glad you are getting help at work!

AFM- 8 dpo temps still high, I guess we shall see in time. I might test tomorrow just out of hope for maybe a new years surprise...LOL even though I am sure it will be neg so soon. Today I have actually felt like crap, been pretty hungry and nauseas, odd combo LOL. And some cramping but not gonna let myself get to excited.

10 years ago

I'm so late! I was wondering where everyone went and then I noticed the message telling me about the new discussion. LOL. Thanks for the heads up LUV!

Well I'm glad I made the jump!

It will take me a day or two to get caught up, so I hope everyone is doing well! AFM - my back has been killing me. Broke down and went to see a chiropractor today and found out I have some issues that need to be addressed. Also found out that my issues may be contributing to the lack of blood flow to my uterus.

I'm also starting acupuncture tomorrow. For lower back pain and fertility issues. In the meantime, I'm taking a break from the fertility meds for a few months. I need time to group. Especially since my BBT was all over the place this month. Also, I did not ovulate this month...which I expected since they did not see any follies at mid cycle. Also AF is late. In the meantime, I will focus on getting healthy for a natural BFP!

Is anyone doing something nice for the new year?

I'm just resting my back I suppose...

User Image

10 years ago

1st, thanks! I think it will...

Law, I pray it gets better!! You know we are always here...for whatever it's worth ;)

Amag, you make a great point and we are only human...and we all have our moments. It's how we handle them, right?

SMH, so glad you are better! Thanks for the well wishes, you are always so sweet! How's your little girl?

AFM, awwww your little one wanted all to share ;) GL with the testing!! And thanks for the birthday wish!

Holly, welcome! So good to see you ;) I hope all works out and soon! Think you're in Atlanta right? We were there for our anniversary last week!

AFM, started feeling nauseous again, so had some crackers and water...either a bad bug or who knows what?! Ugh wish it would stop...

10 years ago

amag I totally support your waiting to test! Glad your TWW is going fairly well!

1stTTC good to see ya again! Don't worry a lot of us have been busy lately :) I think I will retest in a couple days if my temp goes back up, if it keeps going down there will be no point :-/

lawbride thanks, I figure the HSG will help diagnose whatever might be wrong. DH is getting upset about having to spend all this money on IUIs that might not even work, so we might as well see what we really need to do! How you feeling? Sorry about the depression, that must be tough while pregnant too! Are you able to take any medications?

bluerose yay for the temp jump again! Maybe yesterday was implantation! FX for the next few days...remember if you implanted it would take a few days for a BFP :)

JLH hey girly! Sorry you aren't feeling well :( At least you've got the TWW underway!

SMH I am totally thrilled with my car :) My MIL was pretty good this visit actually which is a shocker! Love that you are going to a theme party but I say you wear jeans yourself! It doesn't say you HAVE to be in the gown and he HAS to be in the denim does it? ;) Unless your DH would wear the gown instead, LOL!

afmedic thanks hun! I am excited for your symptoms! I hope you get that early NYE BFP ;) If not it is still early!

Holly yay it is good to see you!!! I am so sorry about your back problems and the anovulation but hopefully the acupuncture will help and get things flowing down there! I am still really really rooting for you. You have been through it and it sucks! Glad you found your way back to us here ;)

AFM not holding out much hope for this cycle but at least getting the HSG next month will help me feel a bit more in control of the situation. If they identify blockages we will know what we need to do, whether it be more IUIs or straight to IVF. I hope we can do it ASAP if we do need IVF! DH was pretty upset about how much money we are spending lately but I didn't want to point out to him that the new car is HIS FAULT! I would not have needed a new car if he just could watch where the hell he's going! :-P We have money but it just sucks to spend hundreds of dollars each month on IUIs that aren't working.

10 years ago • Post starter

Huh, my temp is back up this morning. I guess nothing is over until it's over but I am mentally preparing for disaster! And I will try to not test for as long as humanly possible, at least a couple of days if my temp stays above 98.1.

10 years ago • Post starter

@luv- That's exciting news!! Hopefully it continues to stay up.

AFM- my temp dropped again from 98.6 to 98.1. Still above coverline. Currently 11 dpo. And 99% sure tests are negative.

User Image

10 years ago

luv--yippee! That's fantastic. Aren't you 14dpo today? I've heard that after an HSG many people conceive even when there was no apparent blockage so it could be beneficial anyway. Does your insurance cover any fertility related expenses?

JLHart--thanks sweetie. You guys are the best. I wonder what the nausea is being caused by...how many DPO are you?

afmedic--that's too cute. I'm sure the dog was pestering her for some and she just gave in...especially if your dog is cute!

SMH--thanks girlie. I know I'll get it done eventually--the more pressing thing is exams. My first one is in 6 days. UGH! I need to study...desperately...but that hasn't been going so well. The gala sounds like fun. Did you find a dress already? Where did you get/do you plan to get it?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo