Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 752 Replies | Last Page

JLH hope the vet went well! And your other errands too :)

lawbride glad you finally got decent sleep! I doubt we'll BD after the IUI just because I tend to O very quickly after the surge, so the IUI will either be RIGHT before I O or even a bit after O. No need to BD again especially since it means we both have to get up earlier in the morning :-P

Saw Hunger Games again today, makes the 4th time for me. DH and I exchanged Christmas gifts yesterday, I got him candy (he didn't want anything fancy and he loves candy) and he got me a Sega Genesis with built in games that I'd been eyeing! Now I can play Sonic the Hedgehog :) On the downside I have been feeling pretty moody. I think it's pre-O fluctuations. It'll be REAL fun to be around annoying relatives in the TWW I'm sure!

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--what other games are you looking forward to playing? I've wanted a kinect forever. I'd really love one for Christmas but that's not going to happen. Sorry you're feeling moody--I wouldn't want to be around insensitive people in my TWW either. What kind of candy does your DH like?

10 years ago

Currently I don't have any other games that I am looking forward to, I tend to enjoy replaying the same games over and over :) Yeah I never like being around my in-laws but this will be even more torturous! He likes cherry cordials, which make me want to puke, and just chocolates in general so I got him a Pot O' Gold box. I've been stealing some. What are you getting DH for the holidays?

@luvtowalkfast- that's great that your husband came come without missing work! Happy BDing! Enjoy your new gaming system.

@JLHart22- Yay for the last day of class!

@lawbride88- We just bought a kinect for Christmas. We were getting tired of seeing games we might actually play an then fining out we can't play them. haha

AFM, CD 10. Temp jumped a way up today. But I am hoping it's more so due to me sleeping this afternoon and it being warm in the room. Still feeling a little off. But headed back to work in 2 hours anyway.

User Image

10 years ago

bluerose thanks! Ugh it sucks that your temp jumped now, it could mean that you're sick and that won't help you in general, let alone trying to pinpoint O :( Hope whatever it is clears out quickly!!

Luv- Glad you had a good dinner! :) have fun BDing and awesome news about the schedule working out. My hubby works from 3pm to 1am, and I usually work from early morning until 2, so I know how exciting it is for a schedule to line up just right! :) Oh and my son absolutely loves sonic the hedgehog.. and Iâ??m going to still be in my TWW with my in-laws, they are staying with us for Christmas..lol

Law- totally jealous, I want snow so bad! Too bad about DH not having a day off, at least itâ??s money, eh? My DH works 7 days this week! >.< and yes, I meant the black licorice. They have a pill version of it too, btw. :)

Jada- Go celebrate the end of the semester! You deserve it!

Blue- Iâ??m curious, I want to start charting but how do you chart when you have funny sleep schedules?

AFM, CD21, roughly 7 DPO, so one week of the TWW over with! I used up all my tests last cycle, which is good because that means I won't be able to cheat later and take one early. Today was awful. I went to my work christmas party (kid friendly) so I brought my son. Well turns out he's getting into an AWFUL stage..He BIT someone! I was so appalled and mortified, he's never done this before! We ended up leaving right after, and he fell asleep on our way home. I guess it was because he was tired, but jeez...So my night sucked. On a better note, my folks brought over my baby grand today, so I now get to play piano and not my silly keyboard. btw, DH and I just bought a house back in October, so things were very hectic, but the piano was the last thing left, so hopefully things will calm down now.
Hope you ladies had a great day, and wishing you all the best luck!

10 years ago

Luv--I bought him a new cell phone and case for it. He already has it, I also bought him this computer thing for his car so that he can make read the error codes. It as kinda pricey. So no gifts for him on Christmas Day. I might think up something to buy him that's small. I need to get creative, will you see your parents for the holidays?

Darling--I could do without the snow ...I usually walk to the store or just take walks sometimes and with the snow I can't do that. I don't hate it but I'd prefer sunny days year round. Have you been playing the piano for a long time?

Blue--what's your favorite game?

10 years ago

law- Gotcha. We rarely get snow where I live, so I enjoy it very much when we do get it. haha As for the piano, I've been playing off and on since I was 4. My theory is not that great, I usually play by ear or watch someone play something and then mimic it. Working on my theory, but it's hard to teach yourself. :/ I'm currently trying to learn the song Raindrops (prelude 15) by Chopin. :) Do you play piano?

10 years ago

Darling--nope, I don't play a thing. I wish I did. I plan to put my little ones in piano.

10 years ago

Hello Ladies, it's been a busy day. 2 baby showers, shopping and getting my truck fixed, needles to say I am exhausted!

CAm- Fingers crossed for you tomorrow!!!

Blue- I use to enjoy working night shift, I dunno there is just something about it that was some what relaxing for me believe it or not. I hope your temps settle.

Luv- I am so glad that your doc can work do the early hours for your hubby!! So Tuesday you are thinking it will be IUI time?

Mydarling- Kids do the strangest things when they are tiered that is for sure. But I feel your pain. My 2 year old has done random things to that make me want to run in hide in public.

Well CD 5, just light spotting today and nothing really to report. Gonna go for the BD every other day.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo