Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Cam wow Ft Lauderdale! That sounds heavenly!!! :)

MamaK hello hello! Yeah I cannot even hope to keep up there...I feel like a foreigner, like law said earlier! How you doing?

JLH howdy! You are welcome! I missed you girls and I could not pick through the old thread, it was just moving SO fast!

Off to bed for me, goodnight gang!

10 years ago • Post starter

luv--well, that's good I suppose. And thank you...I hope I do too!

10 years ago

Ok caught up, I think lol!

Luv: I ate pineapple core and it may have helped... its tough and weird but it tasted good. I too am hoping this is your month, it would be a wonderful way to start off the new year :) We have high winds too here in the south plains and today was so unbearably cold! It was supposed to get to 55 but stalled at 33 and frosted all the trees!!

User Image

10 years ago

Luv: Im good got a headache though. Super tired but its Monday night football and dh is a Cowboys fan.. since I cant watch my Bucs games here in Texas I have to get my football fix in and sadly cheer for the Cowboys lol. How are you?

User Image

10 years ago

Ah thanks so much for inviting me over!

I have my fingers tightly crossed for you Afmedic :)

Good luck with yours studies Cam!! Enjoy your break too :)

Tmi but ive been losing lots more clots over the last day or so, so fingers crossed we will get better results on Thursday :) can not wait to get back to TTC.

Xxx

10 years ago

I 'm here

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

We'll as predicted the witch is here, so didn't even test. Just wanted to let ya'll know before I head to work.

10 years ago

Ah sorry af :( xx

10 years ago

afmedic--I'm sorry beautiful. I was really hoping this wouldn't happen.

10 years ago

Af: (hugs)

Morning ladies

I am not feeling very well as the mediation is tomorrow afternoon and I don't gave any confidence in the system anymore. Very anxious and shit scared.

Catch up later.

Luv: Tnx for the invite.

2005 2007. 2008 1/2013 6/2013 User ImageMake an ovulation ticker

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo