Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 752 Replies | Last Page

blue--thanks. I probably need the 6 hours so it's bitter sweet.

SMH--nah, I'd rather have the time now to study (or not study with my track record) than have all of the exams right now.

10 years ago

@law: Glad it worked out for you then with the extra time to (not) study and get your paper done :)

User Image

10 years ago

I'm tired

User Image

10 years ago

@cam: Sorry to hear you are tired. I am too.... :(

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies!

Cam, I'm with you...but still need/want to work out. The hubby and I are supposed to do P90X when he gets home....

Law, how was your workout?

SMH, how was the day?

Blue, hope you have fun with your hubby tonight!

Luv, where ya at?? :) that snow story sounds terrible! I will stay down south, lol!

AFM, I'm good...no cramping...still a little gassy but can't seem to go...ugh! And feeling really wet, which is kinda odd....few more days and we shall see! And so hungry :(

10 years ago

lawbride so excited about your last semester! No more school yay! :) Yeah I am hoping the HSG just opens me up enough to give me a BFP!

SMH I will look up that vitamin but I have had the DH on FertilityBlend for 6 months and it has worked pretty well :) Sorry you are tired! Go to bed early girly!

bluerose thanks! That might be why you should get the HSG done right away, before there's any "diagnosis" of infertility. More likely to be covered by insurance!

Cam I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight! Hugs!

JLH your symptoms sound awesome! Hoping you get our first 2014 BFP!!!

Where are the other ladies at?! Hope they all survived the holidays unscathed!

AFM getting together with the girls to watch The Bachelor and make fun of it ;) haha!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks luv. Thanks Jada. I'm on cd 21 four days to go.

User Image

10 years ago

Cam--are your cycles on 25 days long?

Luv--are you still enjoying your new car? is your husband upset at the price of the HSG? I hope he isn't making YOU feel bad about any of it.

Jada---I didn't get around to doing pilates but i had a good workout nonetheless. how was yours? Your symptoms sound great--the hunger could be the increased workouts OR a BFP on the horizon. I hope it's the latter. FX'd for you.

SMH--haha. I really do need to TRY to study for some amount of time EVERY DAY. So, I will definitely do so!

AFM...I woke up in a terrible mood. I was literally DYING from overheating last night. I had a bloody nose and couldn't sleep. I opened the window and still didn't really get relief. I finally go downstairs about an hour and a half after lying there miserable and the back door is wide open, DH must've not closed it when he got home from work. He was sleeping soundly on the couch and had no idea it was open despite being 4 feet away--so my sleep suffered since the thermostat is downstairs and it was ~30-40 degrees or less down there (just looked up the weather--it's about 9 degrees here) so the heat stayed on ALL NIGHT. And then...DH puts last night's dishes into the sink, doesn't wash them, when they were all crusty and just yuck. Seriously, why in the f*ck could you not have done that last night when they weren't dry and gross? Little things like that boil my blood and I'm venting so I'm sorry. Anyway, I'm all better now...I got FOOD and I was hungry after being awake for so long and just lying there.

10 years ago

25/26 cds law I understand I can not stand a dirty kitchen!

User Image

10 years ago

@JLHart22- Haha yes. Despite me wearing a onesie to bed and "sending mixed messages". I just like my onesie! It doesn't mean I put myself on lock down. I did have fun. Your symptoms sound good!

@luvtowalkfast- Yeah, I have no idea what my insurance covers here! I watched the bachelor last night as well. Haha I don't understand why they get so upset after the first night. I'd probably be angry for "losing" but not heartbroken at that point.

@lawbride88- No worries! I would have been grumpy as well. Vent away!

AFM, nothing really new at all here to report. CD 6.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo