Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

731 - 740 of 752 Replies | Last Page

SMH- Hope all is well and let us know how your appointment goes tomorrow. IS it your baby shower on Saturday or just one your attending?

Luv- No my new job will have the same hours, its not so much the work hours. It's I toss and turn all night and wake up. EWCM, Yeah!!! I usually start it around CD 11 and O between 12-14

Darling- Pregnancy brain gets everyone at times, I use to have leave myself little post its everywhere.

LTJ- Just popping in means a lot thanks=0)

Amag- Happy to hear you will get to trigger tonight!!!

Janise- I am glad you have been able to make up with your DH, and I hope nothing but positive for you in the future!!

Law- Hope you are doing well!!

AFM- CD11 with Positive OPK so just waiting on the temp to jump. Unfortunately no BD tonight cause hubby is working. Unfortunately my little one is sick again she has tubes in her ears but they have apparently stopped working and she has a bilateral ear infection and the start of pneumonia. Thankfully the antibiotics are working and she seems to be feeling better

10 years ago

Luv--I envision my water breaking during the bar--I certainly hope that doesn't happen. I'm doing okay. Today was a rough day for me (emotionally) as I am beyond stressed about finals and my new found laziness is just exacerbating the issue. How are you, besides horny? lol

afmedic--I hope your little one is better soon!

10 years ago

luv: ok now im curious what is a tennaculum.. i have never heard of this until now and i wanna be prepared for anything and everything...!! it sounds to me we are right on the same schedule but i will O first apparently. i am also cd12 today and will o on thursday which is right on the money for me normally anyways. i forgot do you go in for scans to see when to trigger or do you just wait for a positive opk! im glad someone else is doing this at the same time as me.. but ill be prepared for anything. that would be great if you and your friends all ended up bump buddies together. i have a strong feeling you wont be left behind. im keeping my fx for the both of us!!

law / janise: ooh good i love pineapple... lol i dont thing i need it when they did the scan today they also said my lining was great!! it was 3 tiered i think is what she said does that make sense? i dunno but i will definately not have a problem eating some pineapple as dessert today.

AFM: just going to try to relax for a bit now, just finished making dinner for dh who should be home any minute from work. Herbed chicken ravioli soup, with a salad nice and simple today... but i will be eating my fresh pineapple later for dessert.lol

10 years ago

Afmedic: sorry to hear about your LO being so sick hope she feels better soon!! yeah for positive opk !! hopefully that temp spike will come soon and you will be on your way to the tww...!!

10 years ago

amag-- it has to be fresh because it's the core that you want to eat, not even necessarily the pineapple itself. but i agree, i still eat it because i love it!

10 years ago

afmedic yay for positive OPK!!! Can you get in a quick BD tomorrow morning?? I think I spoke too soon with my EWCM because I don't think I had any today. Oh well!

lawbride aww sorry you are stressed :( Hopefully the laziness is just temporary. I am feeling fine, no symptoms besides ovary swells and a bizarre craving for carbs. How many finals do you have total?

amag yay for your pineapple! Yum! A tenaculum is a little device that opens up the cervix. They have to use that on me because the pathway through my cervix is crooked so they can't get the catheter in without it. Apparently that isn't too common though! I was also unprepared for the difficulty they'd have in locating my cervix! Because when you do IUI they need to see the WHOLE thing, so it was tougher to show the whole thing with the speculum. I am not being monitored, I just go by OPKs :) I think the triggering will help a lot though for you because you'll know exactly when you O!

10 years ago • Post starter

Luv--I have 2 and a paper. The one I'm taking tomorrow is 6 hours long. Not cool. Then I need to write my paper. The laziness has got to be temporary Or else ill flunk out of law school. Carb cravings have been quite the norm for me lately. Today I basically ate 75% carbs. Better days begin tomorrow.

10 years ago

Luv: oh boy I think my ob used one when he did my hsg because I have the same issue. Its slightly crooked and very small. My re said it shouldn't be a problem for the iui because they use a flexible catheter that they can bend...I'm hoping this s the case because the hsg when my dr used what I'm assuming is the tennaculum now I damn near jumped off the table and said nevermind...lol
I definately prefer to do the scan and trigger due to dhs work it allows us a liitle more leway with knowing exactly when we will need to go in. I can't wait to see what happens this cycle for the both of us...

10 years ago

Ugg I hate the tenaculum, My cervix is further back so I had to have when they put in and removed my Mirena. I work with them every day too. It works by holding on the the cervix, thus allowing them to straighten the opening, also helps when the cervix tries to "run away" by holding it place. The are def uncomfortable.

10 years ago

Luv- No Earlier morning Bd =0( Our morning schedules over lap, I see him long enough to hand over the kido then not again till after work

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo