Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

621 - 630 of 752 Replies | Last Page

@lawbride88- I hope your right! When I work nights we only see each other for an hour and during that time our son is home and we eat supper and then I am off to work.

@Camasia- Hoping sensations are a good thing! I really want to take Spanish!

@sailorsgirl23- Glad to hear you are well, and welcome back!

@JLHart22- I hope you aren't getting sick. Maybe the hot chocolate and some rest will cure you!

User Image

10 years ago

blue--how old is your son? Is he old enough to be occupied by a movie for 10 minutes?

Jada--I love grocery shopping!

10 years ago

@lawbride- he's 5. Its worth a try. I just can't guarantee it will work. Haha

User Image

10 years ago

Blue, gl girl!! Hope the movie will work :) I too really hope I'm not getting sick...

Law, it wasn't too bad at the store, I made it...lol. And I did leave at 4:30!

Cam, it's good to balance the load.

AFM, home with the worse headache :( May be in bed soon and very soon! I feel like I'm falling apart ....

10 years ago

Hey Jada I hope you feel better soon hugs from Florida! I'm home now getting ready for bed so good nite ladies.

User Image

10 years ago

Jada--are you feeling any better today?

10 years ago

Good morning ladies!

I am feeling a bit better, my head is better anyways. Now hungry and feeling the cramps coming on...so I am thinking today or tomorrow. If not on Saturday...I will test....

How are you ladies? Cam thanks for the hugs!! Send some warmer weather..lol...it is getting better, but supposed to rain on Saturday I think. Law, thanks for checkin on me! How are you?

10 years ago

Jada--glad you're feeling better. I'm doing well. Appointment tomorrow! YAY!! So excited! What did you have for breakfast?

10 years ago

Law, EXCITING!!!! Can't wait to hear about it :) I just finished up some strawberry yogurt and water...now sipping some hot chocolate...lol.

10 years ago

Hey girls! Glad you are all doing well, I will try to catch up a bit later. Just wanted to update y'all about my HSG today. It was a bit painful and I felt quite faint afterward, but all that didn't matter because my tubes are 100% clear and beautiful!!! Doc said it all looked great! My uterus apparently looked good too although she couldn't tell how thick the lining is from that kind of x-ray. No cysts or polyps or anything. And I get to do IUI this month and the doc said I'm much more fertile this month having done the HSG. I am very happy to get this good news and very excited to try this month :) Definitely worth the pain/trauma for the good news!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo