Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

651 - 660 of 752 Replies | Last Page

@luv: Hey chica! I love that you are so optimistic!! I too think you'll get your bfp this cycle!!! Good idea... I'll try to convince DH to drink water between each alcoholic drink. He's not very good at that though. Because I am not drinking I don't think he'll go over board. Its usually me that keeps us out late and gets us snockered! Lol! I hope I have fun tonight. There is part of me is very concerned I'll be uncomfortable.. So now that Green Bay is out you will be rooting for the Seahawks right? I am super bummed... we'll be on our flight home during the Seahawks Game. I am just praying the pilot doesn't try to be 'cute' by updating us with the score and that we can make it out of the airport without hearing the score or the result of the game.

User Image

10 years ago

Smh--I didn't try to get out of it. The scale doesnt have a monitor, ita connected to the computer so I said I didn't want to know and the nurse said okay but my doctor told me :-/ so Where'd you go for dinner last night?

Luv--the first trimester screening isn't done by my doctor and since the window is large that im able to do it in I can space them out myself. I don't think I get an ultrasound next appt with my OB so I want the screening (with ultrasound) right between now and 16 weeks b/c at 16 weeks we are going to an outside place for a gender screening. This way I have an ultrasound every 2w4d or so. When do you start BDing? Are you excited for this cycle?

cam--not sure if you were talking to me but if you were, no I didnt cry but I was overwhelmed with joy. It was a surreal experience.

10 years ago

Yes law it was for you. Luv the girls are great. I smell some bfps coming!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

CAm--well, thank you for asking. So, what are your first impressions of your classes?

10 years ago

I believe that I will do great!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Cam--well, that's very good to hear. I'm sure you will. You have an excellent work ethic.

10 years ago

@cam: That is awesome you feel so great about your classes. That has to be a weight lifted!

@law: Sorry they told you your weight. I hope you were pleasantly surprised. You are going to have a lot of u/s! I couldn't convince dh to go for an extra gender u/s so we had to wait until 20 weeks to find out the gender. I also haven't been able to convince him to go for a 3d u/s. We didn't end up going out for dinner #2 last night - thank goodness! I started having really bad reflux about 15 minutes after dh returned to the room so it was good I didn't try to shove anymore food down. I only woke up once choking but slept crappy otherwise. I think there is a fire house near by because I heard trucks and ambus all night. I went for a walk this morning for a bagel/cream cheese/jam and also got a hot cocoa because it was sooooooo cold out! Then dh brought me a rice krispy treat and a golden raisan oatmeal cookie on his lunch break. I wolfed them both down. I hate purple raisans but golden raisans are pretty good. How's the paper coming? Studying?

User Image

10 years ago

Smh--I LOVE rice Krispy treats!! Love!! I had cocoa today too. It was yummy. The paper isn't coming along at all. Ill work on it this afternoon. Studying has been nonexistent as well. Ill start that today. I have a week. What kind of bagel did you get? I most certainly wasn't pleasantly surprised today but it is what it is.

10 years ago

@law: Sorry you weren't pleasantly surprised. Did the doc lecture you like you thought he would? The rice krispy treat wasn't as good as home made ones but it wasn't as bad as the ones out of the blue foil pack but, it definitely wasn't as good as my co-worker makes. My cocoa was really bad for me. They asked if I wanted whole milk or skim and I asked for half skim and half whole. I should have gone with skim but vacation glutton got the best of me. lol. Good luck studying and paper writing.

User Image

10 years ago

luv- actually I don't. I was raised on well water my entire life and when we moved in October we now have city water and I can't stand the thought of drinking it. I make mixes with it, but I can't drink it plain. Maybe I should start buying bottled water. I tend to be picky with water I only drink dasani and fiji waters, they don't taste awful like all the rest! lol Glad your HSG went good, hoping this will do it for you! Hope this is your month, October babies are awesome- :)

Jada- Umm, they just said they'd keep an eye on it. I don't know what they will do if it stays high or gets higher. I guess we'll see. Gah! I'm nervous as all get out about the ultrasound, I really am just hoping for one. With my son, he's such a handful, I don't think I could handle twins too! haha but I guess you learn to handle what you're given and so if it's so, it's so and I'll make the most of it. Hope you are having a good day!! :)

law- okay awesome, so you are almost out of your 1st trimester. Did you have any symptoms? That's so cool that you got many ultrasounds, They only give you one here unless they suspect a problem. (or unless you beg them for one, like I did..haha) I completely understand you about the weight thing. I was slightly overweight for my last pregnancy and they were super crazy about my weight, telling me not to gain more than 15lbs the entire pregnancy. So I didn't diet, but I watched my portions, making sure I didn't overeat or anything, and I didn't gain anything for the first 6 months and then they fussed and lectured me about not gaining anything....I was annoyed because I was trying to do what they told me, cause I knew you gained a LOT during the last trimester, so I was being cautious. Really, I learned they aren't usually happy about anything, so just enjoy your pregnancy and don't take things too personal when they get lecture-y.

blue- what is icefishing? is that what it sounds like? Fishing in the ice? haha sorry if that was a stupid question, haha

SMH- Yeah it really wasn't that high, but I think they are just weary because I'm only about 7 weeks and I'm already picking up the high BP and I had that the whole 36 weeks last time too. I still am not sure if I really have high blood pressure or if my nerves are just so bad before my doctors appointments that it raises because of them! haha I need to start checking it on my own when I'm home and calm and see if it's still high.

Afm. all the bills this month ended up piling on THIS week, instead of spaced out like they usually are...plus we had to get new tires for the car and get my hubby's car on the road this week...so I ended up having to cut into some of our savings, which really makes me sad. I'm a HUGE saver, and I love having a cushion for emergencies (I guess like this) so it makes me go a little crazy when I have to take from it. Our gas bill this month was $220, which was crazy high for us, but it's been so cold and really really windy, so that would explain it. I can't wait for it to warm up! Sorry for the ranting.
Oh! So my son was running around on plywood yesterday (my parents are still remodeling their house) and got two splinters in his feet. One was a good inch long. It was pitiful. had to have 3 people hold him down so I could get the dang things out. :(

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo