Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Law sorry about your heart burn. Nexium worked wonders for me!

10 years ago

afmedic--i'll have to get some tomorrow. thanks for the recommendation.

10 years ago

mydarling hopefully you won't get AF for Christmas this year!!

SMH hope your bowling went better than ever!

afmedic yikes, hope your weekend goes better after a slightly rocky start ;)

lawbride eek I hope your heartburn clears up soon!

AFM we had to go to three different restaurants before we found one without a huge wait for dinner. Yikes. So now I am very tired so I am off to bed!

10 years ago • Post starter

It took me a few to get caught up. My keyboard batteries died and my dh/ds didn't tell me they used the last of my batteries on me, so I had to get some today while I was out and about. The downfall to a wireless keyboard.

Cam...your chart looks AMAZING! I'm definitely thinking you will get your BFP on Sunday!

Welcome darling. Sorry you have been ttc for so long with no success. PCOS can be the pits... hopefully the meds will do something for you. Its a lot of trial and error finding the right combination, but you will get there.

Welcome back SNR! I vaguely remember you...glad you came back.

clove...hoping your LO comes this month...but not too early. Make sure he/she is ready!

sorry....i know i'm missing some ladies...but i just had to catch up on 3.5 pages...so i'm a bit overwhelmed. Gotta stay up to date on here!

User Image

10 years ago

@smh- thanks! I am hoping everyone is calm and sleeps over the weekend. Enjoy your vacation time!

@amag- my mil has minears as well. I've had to go over and check on her every now and then when she has episodes. It does not seem like fun at all. :(. I hope your fears of the ivf processes lessen! I don't blame you. I'd probably be anxious about it all as well. I give myself monthly injections and as someone who gives injections for a living there is something more frightening about giving them to yourself. Haha . But I found once I got the first one over with I was less fearful after that!

@luv- haha I don't mind nights too much. I'm not a morning person. So I find it easier to still be up at 5 am. Rather than getting up at 5 am for a day shift.

@darling- I really hope you don't get af for Christmas! !

@afmedic- sorry to hear your day sucked. Hopefully your weekend is better.

Afm- currently on break at work as everyone is in bed and quiet. However, I feel like crap. We've had so many illnesses going on around here. I really hope I haven't caught one. I'd feel so bad about calling in sick on the weekend!

User Image

10 years ago

Law- Ugh, heartburn is the worst. I didn't start getting heartburn until I had my son, now I get it all the time. I find licorice helps heartburn, though. Maybe that might work?

Luv- Thanks! Crossing my fingers lol and sorry about the long dinner wait, hope it was worth the wait!

10 years ago

Morning everyone!

bluerose I hope you aren't getting sick :( Maybe it's just the cold weather? Good thing you don't mind the late shift though!

mydarling thanks! Dinner was great, we went to Pizza Ranch :) Hope you're doing well today!

AFM CD 12, I expect to probably ovulate on Tuesday so I think we will BD today AND tomorrow, then take Monday off. Just don't want to waste any days! The good news is my doctor's office can do IUIs at 6:45 AM so my husband won't have to miss work to take me :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Well it's snowing here today. I don't mind it so much..I slept later than ever this morning....woke up at 7:15. I feel quite rested despite waking up at 2 for about an hour. DH was supposed to have the day off but he picked up a shift so no plans for me. Heartburn is gone now :)

Luv---that's great. So you plan to bd after the iui?

Darling --I assume you men's actual licorice lik the black stuff...I hate licorice so that's a no go for me. But red vines = yum yum. Lol thanks for the advice though

Blue--I hope you haven't caught something and it as just a fluke of ickiness.

Cam--I don't know charts but I'm getting excitd for you! .

10 years ago

Good morning ladies! Still trying to catch up, yesterday was the last day of class so it was busy!

Off to take my pup to the vet then run errands. I will try to get back on later...hope you all have an amazing day!!

Jada

10 years ago

Jada--congrats on finishing up! Have a good day!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo