Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

491 - 500 of 752 Replies | Last Page

Took me forever to find you guys! I've been thinking about you guys lately. How is everyone? Sorry I sort of fell off the face of the earth but for a while I just needed some time to breathe and figure out my feelings. :)

10 years ago

Cam haven't gotten to look up your song yet but your plans sound awesome! Yay! :)

bluerose I am sorry the spotting increased :( Maybe we can be cycle buddies this next month!

Holly love the meditation idea! 2014 will be a very relaxing year!

lawbride that is cool that you will get nice frequent u/s :) Finally you'll get to HEAR the heartbeat too! I think last appt you could only see it because it was early. Excited for you :)

afmedic yay for temps but boo for bloody nose! The air must be pretty dry around there! FX for your test on Friday!

mydarling thanks!

littlebee holy crap! Welcome back!!! I'm so glad you found us, we "relocated" haha :) How are you doing?? If I recall correctly you were dealing with some pretty bad MFI news. I hope things have improved or that you have come up with a new plan. So glad to see you hun!

AFM temp dropped again today and I really think I'm out. 16 DPO and expecting AF today or tomorrow, making this the longest LP in history, and certainly the first time my LP has ever been longer than my FP. Eek. Oh well I am getting the HSG this month and that is that.

10 years ago • Post starter

Ladies,

Good morning!

Luv, so sorry about the temp drop...ugh...but having your plan to forge ahead is a great thing, I think!

Littlebee, Welcome back!! Hope all is well :)

Blue, I am sorry to hear about the spotting :( Are you cramping or anything?

Darling, can't wait to hear the report after the doctors visit! Sorry you aren't feeling well though...

AFM, aren't bloody noses a sign?? Can't wait for you to test tomorrow!!! FX'd for you!

Law, how are ya? Any work outs? I am definitely starting TODAY! Just some cardio then to Pure Barre tomorrow :)

Holly, that meditation sounds cool...may have to borrow it and check it out! My hubby got me the Galaxy III last year, loved it...but got me the iPhone 5S for my bday...lol...love new toys :)

Cam, I LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!!!! I actually love all of Tamia's music...lol. So beautiful and I hope to play it one day for me and my hubby, I know you didn't ask me, but had to chime in..LOL! Have fun shopping!!

SMH, MamaK, Amag, feel I am missing some of you ladies...but hope you are all doing well!!

AFM, I am at work, just half a day...then meeting the hubs at the gym here on post. I am planning to just do some cardio today and stretching. I always have that problem of wanting to do too much way too darn fast! My bbs are starting to get tender, but that usually happens prior to AF...so honestly just waiting to see what happens. Really don't want to be on though for my appointment on the 14th! Should start in a week or so, so even if I am it should be on the way out. Can't wait to see what happens at that appointment!! Anyhoo...let me try to get at least one thing accomplished for work today, LOL...it's raining and gloomy, but was so beautiful yesterday for my bday so hey I can't complain ;)

10 years ago

JLHart--I'm doing okay. First exam is on Monday so I'm a wee bit stressed, scared, and just overall not feeling good about it but there's not much I can do except use the time I have to acquire as much knowledge as possible. I workout almost daily, usually taking 1 day off every 7-10 days or so. I've been doing pilates daily and jogging most days. Nothing too crazy--I'm used to working out for 90 minutes minimum EVERY DAY so this is a cake walk :) I hope you enjoy pure barre.

luv--I've actually already heard the heartbeat. DH recorded it at my last appointment--it was quite amazing. I'm so sorry you had a temp drop but the HSG will definitely be a step in the right direction and hopefully you'll be one of those lucky ones with nothing wrong but a bfp the cycle of their HSG.

littlebee--hello! I hope having some time away gave you the perspective or just break that you needed. What's your plan this cycle?

blue--so sorry sweetie. I know how disappointing that is!

afmedic--yippee--tomorrow is friday. I get nosebleeds pretty often, had one last night actually. It's so weird..they seem to come out of nowhere.

afm--I've been having a headache off and on since yesterday, not so fun. I'm lucky they aren't HORRIBLE because sometimes I get really bad migraines. Really really bad but this is just like a dull pain that is annoying and distracting but isn't excruciating. I didn't sleep last night, the itchies were CRAZY and I just couldn't get relief. I have scabs all over my body--they're small but they're there. It's really scaring me because I don't want my body to be scarred all over.

10 years ago

Thanks Jada it was for anybody honestly! Lol. I'm ok today I have to take the girls shopping and the dh wants to come that won't be fun. Men tend to rush and my girls take a long time.
I pray that you ladies stay feeling better. Luv it's just a waiting game so we will see.

User Image

10 years ago

@BlueRose: Maybe it was implantation bleeding?? :) Wait a few more days and test again!!! FX'd!!! :)

@AFMedic: Yay for your temps being up!!! I will be thinking of you Friday!!! Hope you get that BFP!! :)

@LJTsMomma: Yay for another ultrasound, but like you said, I hope it turns out to be nothing!! Your baby sounds so adorable!! I will be thinking of you in February!! :))

@Luv: Yay for temps being up!! And I am glad your DH is in a better mood!! FX'd for you!!!

@Holly: So glad your acupuncture went so well!! :))

@Law: Can't wait to hear all about your next ultrasound!! I'll be thinking of you in February!! Praying for nothing but great news for you and baby :))

@JLHart: Your hubby sounds so sweet :) New iphone?? I am soooo jealous :)) My hubs actually cleaned the entire house last night... I was completely shocked and thrilled cause I didn't have to do it!! Haha :))

AFM: Everything is pretty much the same this way... I do have another doctor's visit scheduled for tomorrow, Friday, Jan.3rd, so can't wait for that.... Work has been crazy, but I am starting to feel like I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!!! :)) New girl starts on Monday :)) Whoopie!! :))

10 years ago

1st--my appointment is on the 10th on January--so only 8 more days. YAY! Are you excited for your appointment? Do you know what they'll be doing?

10 years ago

@Law: Oh, January!!! I misread!!! Yay!! And I am very excited!! :) I am not sure what all they will be doing, but I do know I will get another ultrasound during the visit :)

10 years ago

My next ultrasound is Feb 10th. But my next appointment is Monday. So I hope they are planning to be bombarded with questions, because I have a ton of them! Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes for our baby girl!

luv...sorry about the inconsistent temps and the temp drop. I'm hoping that you will still get a BFP this month, but I'm glad you have a plan in place for next cycle. When are you planning to do the HSG?

Cam...goodluck shopping with the girls, and the hubby. My hubby is the same way. He gets so annoyed with me when I go shopping because I will go down the same aisle a few times looking at the same things. He thinks I'm expecting to see something different. He just doesn't understand what it means to shop as a female. We like to check out our options. When I have a list of things I want I can go in and out no problem, but when I just want to SHOP it can take me HOURS.

WELCOME BACK littlebee!!!!!

blue...sorry for the increased spotting. :(

I know I am missing a bunch of you wonderful ladies, and I apologize. I'm feeling like crap with a wonderful chest cold and can't seem to focus. My hubby is at work and my son just went with his dad for the night, so I see a night of nothing but relaxing in bed and sleeping as much as possible in my near future.

User Image

10 years ago

JLH woo for the gym! Cardio and stretching sounds fabulous! No need to go straight into powerlifting ;)

lawbride yay for hearing the heartbeat! That must be very reassuring :) Sorry about your headache and itching but I am sure you won't have any permanent scars! Just try to rub instead of scratch :)

Cam yay have fun shopping! I know you aren't really keeping too close of track of your cycle now (trying to relax which is good) but about where do you think you are?

1stTTC FX for your doc appt! My temps were up yesterday but I updated today that they are back down. However a couple hours after I woke up they were high again. I don't know what the hell is happening! LOL!

LJT oh no I am sorry you're sick! Good job resting though. I think they usually do HSGs on CD 7 or so, so it depends on when/if AF comes around!

AFM I don't know what to think of my temps. I don't have normal pre-AF cramps. I keep expecting to see spotting when I go to the bathroom but nothing so far. If my temps are steady or higher tomorrow I might take a test. I am for the first time EVER nervous to take a test. I think I will be devastated if I get another BFN.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo