Community post

Discussion

Been at this a while...Private "Testers" Support G

View Full Post

Hey! So the "Testers" thread was getting way too big, and way too chaotic, so I decided to make this thread hidden away in the Long-Term board... Because I know a lot of us have been at this for a while and we had such a close knit group and I don't want to lose that. So if you ladies want to join me here, please do! Hope nobody is offended by my doing this, I just cannot keep up with the new folks and honestly a lot of them do not "get it" at all. :(

752 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

721 - 730 of 752 Replies | Last Page

amag--YAY! YAY! YAY! This is great news. Great great great news! Are you going to BD after the IUI? With 2 follies the other one COULD release and I've read that an egg is viable for 24 hours after it's released so you could give it a try since there's no harm of doing so. I'd BD and prop my butt up on a couple pillows and lie there for 20 minutes (I did that EVERY.SINGLE.TIME when we were successful). I am so ecstatic for you. Hey, before February 1st, you might have AMAZING news! That would be fan-freaking-tastic! :)

10 years ago

HEY!!!! How could you have left me behind?! lol...how could you have known I was following along all the way? Missed you guys and I totally agree the old thread was getting too big and impersonal.

Luv, Nicolene, Law, Camasia, Amag, SMH, LTJMomma, (doing this from memory...so I'm not intentionally excluding anyone)...hope you guys have a wonderful babyfilled year!!

AFM: Hubby and I have talked over our issues...he has moved back in and has sworn he has totally ended the relationship with his son's mother except for his involvement in his child's life.

I know he has self esteem issues and after the extremely nasty break up with his ex-wife several years ago, he is afraid to hold on to someone with both hands and so he pushes you away when things are really good just so that if you decide to leave at that point (for whatever the hell the reason) he wouldnt be hurt.

Our baby making plans are on hold for a while..however, I really want to see you guys succeed.

Need to spend some time catching up with you on this thread....so happy I found you again!!

10 years ago

JLH, AFMedic, Blue...you guys have been in my thoughts as well

10 years ago

law: yes i have to go back to work right after the iui but i sit at a desk thankfully so my dr said it was fine. but we are definately planning on BD again when i get home just in case...lol i know this is the first time my dr sounded excited about us doing iui.. she has been very passibe with it not giving it much of a chance really but today she seemed really excited over the size and amount of follicles so heres to hoping!! dh is wagering we will get pregnant with this and im just trying to not get too excited but its just to hard not to.

SMH: thank you it makes me feel better. i have never been bad with shots just the thought of giving one to myself is creeping me out but we must do what we must....lol im so excited for thursday. i am glad i have tomorrow off from work the day seems to go by quicker and then thursday morning i will be off the wall. the next two weeks are going to go sooo slow though i can tell you that much...lol

bluerose: well it sounds like you still did pretty good for BD !! when do you expect to ovulate. we can enjoy the two week wait together....lol!! this will be one fo the hardest tww for me.....lol

10 years ago

amag--I totally understand the excitement and just feeling optimistic--there's no real harm in it as long as you realize that if it's unsuccessful this time you're moving on to something even BETTER! That's how I tried to think about it at least. When we did our u/s i was the same way, just really hopeful and optimistic, but my DH was very guarded about it and didn't want to get his hopes up. We were very blessed but all along I was extremely hopeful because the sheer number of follies was something to get exciting about.

10 years ago

janise: hey girl glad you found us!!! its really great to hear that things are going well for you right now! hopefully they stay that way! I know from personla experience that once you have had bad things happen to you in a relationship its hard to just move on to the next with an open heart and mind without reservations. im really truly hoping things work out for you and you will be able to start your family sooner rather than later.!!

10 years ago

law: exactly!!! my DH is the same really guarded and not wanting to get excited about anything until we are 100% sure...lol im just glad i can have hope right now. i havent really had any in quite awhile. and you are right if this doesnt work next cycle we will be starting to prep for IVF!! so lets kfx i will get lucky but if not its okay! i will get my little bean soon!!!

10 years ago

amag--that's the best attitude to have. I really feel hopeful for you! oh...fresh pineapple..I ate HEAPS of it because I heard it helps your lining thickness. Not sure if it actually helped but hey, it couldn't hurt right? lol.

10 years ago

Amag: Thanks girl...whatever happens on my side...I'll be right here excitedly waiting for all the BFP's I know will come this year.

Law, Amag: I read where they say its especially the core that helps. I know some ppl throw it out because its hard and not as sweet.

10 years ago

SMH LOL sorry Peyton Manning is such a nuisance ;) With any luck he will retire in the next couple of years! Hooray!

amag I am glad that someone on the thread will be glad about the Pats if they go to the big game, I don't think we have any Niners fans on here though so they can all die in a fire ;) heehee. Also I am thrilled for your jumbo follies!!! Glad I have an IUI buddy this month :) Just prepare yourself mentally that you might need the tenaculum. My two IUIs both required a tenaculum which is not fun and somewhat painful. It's easy to deal with if you just breathe!

mydarling I definitely think the water will help a lot! Not just with blood pressure but with "preggo brain" too. Three things are VITAL for optimal brain function: water, carbs and electrolytes. The carbs and electrolytes can't work without enough water too! :)

lawbride I can just picture your water breaking riiiight when you finish the bar exam ;) haha! How are you feeling??

LJT hello! How is it going? The best way to support us is to just show up and be sympathetic :) The process sucks, as you know!

bluerose glad you had such a great weekend and yay for BD! Don't worry if you miss a day or two here and there. You should catch the egg if you do it as often as you can! I also come from a big ice fishing area but I am terrible at it. My dad used to leave tip-ups outside our house (we had lakefront property) and that seemed much simpler, LOL! (for you non-outdoorsy gals, a tip-up is just a gizmo that leaves a baited line under the ice and when it catches a fish a flag goes up, so you can go down and retrieve the fish at your leisure...no waiting in the cold required!)

janise yaaaay girl! I am so glad you're back and you found us! I didn't know if you were still around with all that was going on. I am so glad you are working it out even if it means a break from TTC. As far as catching up, I did two cycles of Clomid/IUI without success, so I got an HSG last week and my tubes are totally clear! So I'm very hopeful that the IUI this month will work wonders since my tubes are cleared out from the HSG. CD 12 now so I expect to ovulate in the next week!

Nicolene if you are out there we miss you girly! :)

AFM CD 12 and feeling some ovary swells. Expecting to O in the next week sometime. TMI as hell but I have been SUPER HORNY the last couple of days, which is beyond bizarre. Usually I don't feel that way until right after O. Also if you want to see a near-perfect plateau you should check out my chart this month. Crazy! Besides that not much going on. I have one friend who started TTC this month (her second) and another friend who is getting IVF this month (her second) so hopefully I will have real life bump buddies. I just hope I'm not left behind!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo