Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

I know exactly what you mean. I keep thinking I have heartburn but maybe im imagining it. I think its an ulcer from worrying so much about it. Lol Its really amazing to watch all of the changes your body goes through in a month things you never noticed before. THe body really does mimk pregnancy after ovulation. Wew im just trying to hang in there as well, but I dont think Im pregnant again this month.....And i am disappointed but Im trying to deal.....Im right there wit ya tho gal.

User Image

11 years ago

Hi , lol...I'm in the same boat, only I have been trying for 2 years ow..but nearly every month I convince myself I'm pregnant as I seem to have symptoms but like you boobs could be sore for poking a prodding...I'm sure our time will come one day xxx

Keep us all posted x

Baby dust to everyone

11 years ago

Good afternoon ladies. Happy Birthday to me! Wish I had better news, but I tested this morning and still got a . I'm a bit aggravated but I know my cycles are still trying to regulate after going off the pill. I had an accidental preg then a mc last june and the hubby and I decided to give it a shot again but my sister became pregnant so we decided to wait. I went off the pill in Feb and 42 days later had my first AF then 35 days later on May 6th had my 2nd AF. So June 3rd came (if 28 d cycle)...no period and bfn. Thought I had another 35 d cycle but the 10th came and went, no period and today bfn. So either I am pregnant with low hcg levels or I'm having another 42 d cycle or I'm not ovulating at all. I'm to the point of praying for my AF so I know I'm still ovulating period. As far as symptoms go, still crampy, stomach feels iffy, and a hug from my husband feels like a freakin mammogram lol. But then again, I wonder if I'm imagining it lol. OH ladies, I wish I could have a drink .
Anyways,
ttc15months-kudos to you for the withstanding the symptom game for 2 years. Are you on Clomid (feels like everyone is on that stuff).
Readyready- sometimes I wonder if I have an ulcer too. I have burning cramping in my stomach if I dont have food in my belly.
to all of us!!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

11 years ago • Post starter

Yep, definitely feel like a crazy woman here. One moment I'm convinced I'm pregnant, the next I'm not, the next a maybe and on and on in an endless loop that drives me crazy. It doesn't help when my body decides to be delay and I'm left wondering is AF just screwing with my head or is there a reason it hasn't started yet. Grr... the madness just has to end. That is all there is to it.

Good Luck to everyone!

@ waitingonmymiracle - First off, Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great birthday. Second, do you know how many days post ovulation you are? It just may be too soon to test or you may be one of those lucky few that a hpt just doesn't work for. Maybe you can go in for a blood test to see what that says. Hope you get your bfp soon.

Marielle Smith - SMC - Planning for #4 (#3 died in Utero at 5 months)

11 years ago

Hi Marielle1978! Welcome to the crazy people forum. You seem to fit in LOL. Just kidding . Are you playing the waiting game right now?
Since I'm still regulating, I'm not 100% sure when I O'd. The first time I O'd it took me 4wks and the 2nd time it took me 3wks. So it could be either or. If I O'd at 3wks then I'm 16dpo, if I O'd at 4wks then I'm.....hold on counting my fingers lol.....9dpo. So I guess I'll wait and test again on sunday the 17th if AF doesnt come. Yay, another week of crazyiness . I went to my parents' house today to thank them for 26 great years and while I was sitting on their couch I started cramping sharply. I had to ignore it cause my parents dont know we're trying. I feel it now too. Anyone find themselves walking around their house in only their undies cause they wonder if the cramping/pressure is the cause of tight pants? ROFL!!

If I'm on time, I should be starting AF today. It hasn't come yet although it feels like it will be here any moment now. Unfortunately, I wasn't OCD about checking for my exact ovulation day this time and so I could be expecting AF tomorrow. I ran out of HPTs on Saturday and have been trying not to go out and buy more until I'm sure AF is late. So yep, totally waiting and driving myself crazy on whether or not I could be or not.

11 years ago

I've been buying the dollar store tests. lol. I have one left so I guess I'll hold onto it.

I usually buy dollar store tests as well which makes it harder to resist going and buying more.

11 years ago

I couldnt resist either...I just bought two more! Lol. My hubby gave me a stainless steel camelbak bottle like his for my bday and I needed a bottle brush to clean it. So while I was at DollarTree I got a bottle brush, 2 more hpt and an ovulation test. Went out for sushi (all cooked) and came home and took the ovulation test for giggles (never took one). It picked up LH but not positive for surge. Does that mean that I'm capable of ovulation at some point, whether I may be building to it or on the downslope?

Oh....and when I popped open the test to look at the whole strip...I screamed and dropped the test. There was a dead bug inside the test stuck to the strip!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo