Community post

Discussion

Does anyone else feel like a crazy person???!!!

View Full Post

I think I might be pregnant ....I'm probably not ....could be, I'm late and crampy ....or maybe I ovulated later than I thought ...My breast feels sore, I gotta be pregnant ...maybe it's sore from me poking at it to see if it's sore. LOL! Anyone else mentally wrestling yourself ?!

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

9961 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4651 - 4660 of 9961 Replies | Last Page

Mjn - yes, you could test now for sure. As long as the extra hormones don't make it grow like crazy you'll probably be fine . It can be removed during pregnancy if necessary since it's not intrauterine.

Memphrika - heyyyyyyyyyyy! Answer & FRER are made by the same company. They're identical. The h-hcg thing goes for both.

Tara - I really hope the supplements & meds help your lo's stick.

10 years ago

You have no idea! I feel like I'm always swallowing pills! 3 pills in the morning and 7 at night!!!!
Hopefully opk will be positive tonight and I can test 2 weeks from now. Since the dr doesnt want me getting hcg tested til a week late...I dont want to test early and have to fret longer.

Forum Founder; TTC 2 1/2 yrs; PCOS & MTHFR; 5 angel babies...Praying for a miracle!

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm trying to figure out why I got 2 faint positives in 3 minutes with answer, free is neg.

10 years ago

161078 is the image , try this link http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=161078

10 years ago

Memphrika - did you use the same urine for all 3 tests? The Answer test looks +. Could be the pee for FRER was diluted more. Otherwise, it's possible you got a bad batch of Answers. Frer always worked better with my smu.

10 years ago

Opk is still neg. Maybe tomorrow.

Well I took my test at 1 am and it was so now I don't know what to think *siighs*.. I just don't understand all these symptoms I've had for the past 12 days.. Should I just say forget it or use the other test and if so when??

10 years ago

Why on earth did you take it at 1am?! Lol.

@waiting, glad i'm going to the dr too. i'm confused. my nipples have been getting more sore by the day and they get erect easily (sorry tmi). i haven't really been in the mood to tangle, been very nauseous at random moments of the day, can't sleep well at night at all. I woke up a good 7 or 8 times just last night between 2am and 9am. i kept waking up because i had to pee so bad or i got hot. was really weird and i kept having weird dreams, i don't really remember them, i know they were weird and vivid though..just strange things happening.

10 years ago

I just wanted to stop in with an update, I woke up in the middle of the night with sharp pains in my right lower abdomen. I went to the doctor and it was basically a waste of an hour. They did a pregnancy test and it was negative, then a urine analysis it was normal. She asked if I had had any surgeries and I said yea an appendectomy 10 yrs ago and she was like oh well then it's not your appendix. They did blood work and there was no sign of infection, she came back and asks me about my periods. I told they are irregular because of pcos. She says oh well you could have a cyst or it could be a issue in my colon and instead of running more tests tells me to go take some ibuprofen and schedule a gynecologist appt if it doesn't go away or if it gets worse go to the ER.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo