Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

981 - 990 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Yep gossip is the worst in this town it's horrible, everyone has to know what everyone is doing it's like it's their business. That's why I usually buy my tests online. I honestly hope I am wrong about af too. I just went through all my old bbts and this is the best looking month so far so

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Crossing everything I have!

I heard a funny quote once: "The best thing about living in a small town is, that you get to find things out about yourself you never knew" Gotta love gossip

9 years ago

You know what autumn that quote is so true

I'll tell you a piece of gossip that I heard about myself back in January I think it was. I got a call from my youngest brother who lives in the same town and said your pregnant why didn't you tell me? His like his gf mother told him. Lol it was the first I was hearing I was preg wish it was true but it wasn't. And funnier thing was my brother wouldn't believe me that I wasn't! That's how bad the gossip is here (I'll add I have never even meet this women in my life!)

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

hahaha it is so funny. And it is funny that it is always pregnancy gossip. I once met the reverend in the pharmacy. He kept insisting that I just had a baby... I kept telling him that I didn't and he kept telling me that he got a text saying we were back home with the baby. It was just after my first chemical.. So I wanted to reply. "maybe it was my husbands Mistress!" LOL

9 years ago

Don't you love how they think they are right and even though it is about us they think they know more. Lol an no matter what we say we are wrong about it lol

9 years ago

Lol also I think if you told your reverend that he might not see the funny side of the comment lol

9 years ago

Lol. I also dont think he would have appreciated my comment. I hate when people know more about me that I do ;)

9 years ago

AF stays away, Bindy! Try not to stress about it this weekend.

How are you feeling with your injections, Autumn? How many more days do you have left with that medication?

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

I am actually doing ok on them Dogmom. Stomach tender from all the injections and very tired and hungry. Oh and a headache that I can manage with drinking water. Other than than I am fine. Very lucky so far! Hopefully I can stop on Wedneday morning if the follicles are enough and big enough. Then just the trigger shot left.

How are you doing? Do you feel the baby yet?

Any news Bindy?

9 years ago

Autumn Wednesday isn't far away, hopefully u can stop the needles than, I can't believe how fast it has all gone for you it's so exciting :)
I've heard a lot of girls mention that the injections make you really hungry and give a bad headache.
It's like clomid has made me hungry for all the bad things I went off the lowGI wagon about two weeks ago and gained 2kgs so back to lowGI I go lol.

I'm going good still no sign of af. DH and I had some fun today first spontaneous sex this cycle was nice not to have it scheduled in lol but I was certain af would show afterwards but nope not yet. My BBT dropped today but is still above the cover line so not sure. I just want to stop temping lol

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo