Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

151 - 160 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

We made it home last night. The drive home always seems to take longer for some reason.

Hopefully the extra CM this cycle is a good sign, Autumn! Love the phantom twins, btw.

I was thinking the other day about how few BFP's we've had. If they sold baby dust, I'd buy some!

I finally ordered some IC opks and hpts. I'm not 100% convinced that I ovulated last month or that my timing was right. Every cycle since going off BC has been different. It is usually pretty obvious when I'm ovulating, but not so much last cycle. I have a list of symptoms that I must ignore during the TWW and that list seems to grow every month!

Baby dust to all! I sure hope someone gets a BFP SOON!!!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Glad you made it back safely Dogmom. I agree with you. The trip back always feels like we are doing an extra 200km! Hopefully this month there will be more BFP's. But so impatient and Divact are not out yet....
I also bought some IC opk's. Started testing this morning. Got a nice second line, but definatly not positive yet. I plan on testing in the morning and at 2 pm. Making sure I get that surge.

There is a tummy bug in town, first DH had it and I think he gave it to me. But I will push through the cramps and nausea and not tell him so that we can . LOL. The things we do when TTC

10 years ago

So impatient, the bfp has to be you this month. It's statistics. Got to be you. :)

I would definitely snort a line of baby dust if I could! Lol. I'd buy a kilo of it and pass it around.

I'm not sure when I'll be back in London. Bf may have to go without me this time. We are away next weekend, the weekend after bf's mother is visiting and with my US trip coming up, I may not be able to free up another weekend until mid November. We need to go soon though to sort out his old flat and find a new one.

Autumn, you're so funny. I'll test after AF too, still convinced there may be a hope. and I definitely have a day or two (or 14!) after O, when I don't feel like working and instead search Dr Google and countdown all day long.

Dogmom, glad you had a nice trip. I also am always getting depressed for a day or two between 7 and 10dpo. Hormones!

I'll be around Ocala in November. Near Orlando for non Americans who have never heard of Ocala. :). Luckily when I'll be at my family's house, I'll already be in the tww. BF is staying in France for this trip so I planned it for after my fertile period.

Still negatives today and I'm 12-14 dpo. 12 is wishful thinking and 13 is probably more like it. My boobs are so painful! I guess I just can't go by signs though and will really really really have to stop reading into these things and just wait until I'm late.

I'm going to try not testing next month until af is due. I don't know if I'll be able to hold off considering the fact that instill have 6 hpt's, but I certainly can try.

Well, baby dust to everyone. Rub it on, bathe in it, snort it, swallow it, put it in a suppository, do what it takes! :) I'm pms-ing, so I'll take mine on chocolate. :)

Have a good day everyone!

10 years ago

I am feeling positive and hopeful this month. I have so much CM, which is abnormal for me, so maybe this will be my month.

Thank Divact. Never heard of Ocala before today. Had to smile when I read that you planned your trip around your fertile period. And for the baby dust suppositories.

10 years ago

I would have died if I knew I was completely out next month due to travel. I would have been at home, feeling down and depressed the entire time instead of in my TWW feeling down and depressed yet ever so hopeful and sure that I'm pregnant (as always). :)

Sounds promising Autumn!

10 years ago

Yay for phantom twins. The number of times I've googled "very early pregnancy symptoms" for twins is downright disturbing. Btw Autumn I wouldn't tell your dh about feeling sick either if I was you! Hope you feel better soon.

Divact I love (and hate) that you've reached the point where you'll book an international flight around your fertile period! Haha yes-it is impossible to escape self-destructive ttc thoughts! Maybe we'll both be pregnant by the new year (keep pushing the deadline out)?

I was imagining implantation symptoms today. Felt nauseated and empty all day and had this hot feeling this morning. Dh assured me it wasn't hot at all which made me quite happy. I just want to feel sick for 9 months! Is that too much to ask? Other "symptoms": bloody/stuffy nose in the morning, funny taste in my mouth all day, tired and achey. Probably coming down with the flu. Mood: hatred toward everybody and major bump envy. Irrational feeling of being out already even though it's 7dpo and I have yet to test.

So did everyone hear the sad news today? Tian Tian the Panda's (at Edinburgh Zoo) recent pregnancy was unsuccessful (fetus was reabsorbed). The nasty so and so that I am couldn't help but feel slightly relieved that I'm not the only one struggling to get pregnant. Apparently pandas have a 36 hour fertile window. In Spring (reminds me of dh's inclination for bd ). It takes a panda in captivity approx 3-4 attempts on average to achieve pregnancy. So at least someone's less fertile than our forum! mind you at the rate I'm going, Tian Tian will have her baby before I do!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Maybe so impatient, autumn and divact can all get their BFP's and we can go from not such a lucky group to a very lucky group in one cycle!

Sorry about the stomach bug, Autumn! Yes, the things we do for TTC. I hope you feel better!

I had friends who lived in Ocala, so I've been there several times, Divact. Too bad CO isn't closer to FL and I'd pop over to say hello. Also glad your timing worked out for the trip! When is AF due for you this month?

I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one who has googled "very early pregnancy symptoms for twins", so impatient! Twins do run in my family, but I have convinced myself multiple times that 1.) I was pregnant and 2.) that it was with twins. Very sad about the panda, but yes, at least there are other creatures who have to work at TTC too.

BF and I have been surrounded by very cute small children recently - they seem to be everywhere we go: munchkin football practice in the park, at the pumpkin patch last weekend, and we've been around several for work as well. I think he has major baby envy which is pretty cute.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

I know. Hard to feel too sorry for Tian Tian. Poor thing though. All the other animals at the zoo are probably rubbing their pregnancies in her face and tutting about her and Mr Tian Tian's barren loser status behind their backs. Is there a special place in hell for people who joke about animal conservation?

"Munchkin football practice" sounds unbearably ute Dogmom! Btw... if you don't want to see cute small children, stay away from Ikea! I swear the interior decorators arrange them among the displays to torture me. Swedish sadists.

10 years ago

IKEA is for sure one of the worst places, so impatient! However, they are usually screaming and I don't find that quite so enviable or cute...

There is both the Little Munchkin and Grasshopper football leagues in the park by our house in the spring and fall. The kids are 3-ish and it is just about the cutest thing you have ever seen with their pig tails and oversize team shirts that hang down to their knees. They can barely run in a straight line, much less have the coordination to kick a ball.

10 years ago

Aw that sounds heart-stoppingly adorable! I can just picture it!

Last time we were at Ikea there were three (suspiciously) model-looking children of around 3, 4 and 7 (at the oldest) all nestling together in one papazan mesmerised by Finding Nemo. It just breaks my heart to see all the kid's playthings at Ikea too though. Like the little wooden stoves and felt vegetables! *Sigh sigh sigh*

Is 8dpo too early too test? I should probably save up my false hope for the weekend. At least if I get a bfn it will be easier to take on Sat or Sun vs a weekday when I have to sit in meetings and pretend everything is just fine. Definitely testing on Sat though. That's 11dpo.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo