Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

811 - 820 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I'm not on leave for another two months.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

9 years ago

Ooops, sorry so impatient. I thought I saw that you were out, also.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

I wish. No, Divact is about 2 months ahead. Can't wait.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

9 years ago

Day 15 and finally looks like my period is going YAY

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Cycle 14 fuck you infertility!!! Not ok tonight. Fuck this. Sorry for the language,,, just not ok

9 years ago

I'm so sorry autumn, I really am. I honestly know how you feel I really really do xxx

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Thank you Bindy It sucks that you know exactly how I feel. I truly hope we do get BFP's soon. I am honest when I say that it is starting to break me. Good that your period finally stopped. Hope you get a BFP this month so that you don't even have to go to the RE on the 4th.

9 years ago

Hi ladies how are you all doing? My laptop broken and had not way of getting on here but up and running again! Missed u all and the crazy.

Autumn I'm sorry ur feeling defeated! I know that feeling all to well!

Bindy I have a good feeling this month. Maby a long visit from the witch will turn out for the best and u get ur BFP ! And a puppy!! Oh I just love them!

My mums doggy just had six pur white pups!

So iv not had the best luck! I was taking my dd to her karate lesson and stopped at the shop to get her a bottle of water only to step into a pot hole and brake my ankle!!! Am mean seriously??? Who did I piss off up there lol.
On the up side I'm 18dpo I think? And af due any day now. But I just thought what the heck and peed on a stick. I did this 3 days ago to and bfn. But tonight I think it's a BFP but I'm not sure? Never had an evap with this test b4 so if I post a pic can u girls tell me what you think?? Dh not convinced till it's digital lol

Baby dust

9 years ago

shiloh!! Thats a definite ! . Happy for you!
Sorry about your ankle.

9 years ago

Shiloh that is a I can see the second line easy :D yay so happy for you yay :D

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo