Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

161 - 170 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

That does sound like something IKEA would stage, so impatient! I love the baby furniture there. And the mini art easel and tool boxes are adorable, too. And bath towels with the animal hoods. Ok, enough mental shopping for now! If it wasn't super weird, I would probably decorate our spare (baby) room now.

LOL, yes 8 dpo is still pretty early! Hold out for a couple more days if you can.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Morning everyone. I woke up this morning feeling so relaxed and happy. Had a great wine date with a friend yesterday and I could just chat to her about TTC and how I feel etc. She has been there and understands where I am coming from. She made me feel so calm about it all.

Dogmom, So glad we don't have an Ikea in south africa. LOL. Sounds like I would maybe just get into trouble with my credit card there. And the litte munchkins sounds sooo cute. And you should include yourself in that list of BFP's!

So impatient. I would try to wait untill at least 10 dpo. But if you can make it to 11 even better! (says me who usually start to test at 6dpo). I am so happy to hear that I am not the only one googling twin symptoms.

10 years ago

I have spent the last week on google, searching for everything that can give me a last shred of hopenfor this cycle. My most popular search is "percentage of women who test negative on hots but actually are pregnant." I'm convinced that I'm one of those ladies who will not test positive until 6 Months pregnant. I keep reading story after story about negative tests and really sore breasts.

My boobs hurt so much last night I almost cried. Wth? I've never had pain like that before. Especially the sides and nipples and straight below the nipple. My stomach has been funny and I've felt faint several times. But even today, the hot is negative.

Even my bf last night was thinking the tests must be wrong and was asking if it's possible. On a cute note, he told me this is the first time in his life that he wants a baby so badly. He wanted them before but just as a generality. Now he has the fever! Made me happy. :)

So impatient, I was sooooo testing my 8dpo. Do it! Come to the dark side with me!

Autumn, you're so funny trying to convince her to wait to test. Lol. Of course you are right, but I know you are like me and tests three times a day from day 6. :). I'm glad you are feeling relaxed and happy!

Dog mom, that is really a shame that you are so far. It would have been great to meet you!

10 years ago

Oh and dogmom, about seeing kids in pumpkin patches.... It seems everyone I know is posting pictures of their adorable children in the pumpkin patches lately on Facebook, and I just cried and cried a few days ago from jealousy. I want to take my little one to the pumpkin patch too! I still remember doing those things as a kid and how much fun it was. I want to do it with my babies. It made me so sad. :(. I am feeling better today though because I'm convinced that I'm still pregnant and just don't have much hgc. Lol

10 years ago

You know me too well Divact. I am already doing 3 opks' per day. So lets see if i can make it to 6dpo before testing.

Maybe you should try a different brand pf Hpt?

10 years ago

check out this link. There is a very interesting image on there about Comparison of cumulative probability of conception by day of intercourse... Blew my mind. Thought the day of O and the day before was most fertile...apparently not.

http://www.ovwatch.com/2012/01/lh-testing-predicts-ovulation-but-does-not-confirm/

10 years ago

Thanks for the article, Autumn! I've read a lot of contradictory things surrounding the day of ovulation and whether or not it is actually your most fertile time. When I first talked with my Dr about TTC (a couple of years ago) she said that if I wanted to get pregnant, then to start having sex every other day starting on day 10 of my cycle until ? I don't remember that part, just that she put the emphasis on having regular sex before ovulating. I think that advise has a lot of merit and I'm going to put more focus on that this month and maybe that will do the trick.

for you, Divact! Sorry about your bb's. I wish there were some symptoms that were truly unique to early pregnancy symptoms!!!

That is super cute that your BF has baby fever, too. Hopefully you will have your own little munchkin for the pumpkin patch next year!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Yeah, I had read two days before is the best day. I ended up doing it every day for four days this month, one day off and then when at it again just in case. :) I had wanted to do it every other day, but I tested positive on my OPK earlier than expected and we had already done the deed the day before, so I was like, oh well, let's do it again today. And tomorrow. And the next day.

Next month I think I'll try your technique of starting on day 10 and then every other day. Sounds like a winner to me. Who cares what the OPK's say. I'll just use them to have an ideo when I ovulate, but I won't use them to plan sex.

I'm still not quite sure when I ovulated this month. October 2,3 or 4? I didn't get my period today and have no sign of it shopwing, so it must have been the 3rd or 4th. Though I still have my sliver of hope that I'm actuammy pregnant and just not producing enough HGC to test positive. :)

Dogmom, I know what you mean about the symptoms. They all could be PMS or BFP. I really decided to stop reading intot hem this month. I am only paying attention to the bbs because they hurt so much. I wonder if I could have some kind of infection or something. It's mostly the left one (aka the nice one, the big one, I wish the other one looked just like it!).

So impatient. How are you doing??? You're next to test!

10 years ago

Woops. Had to change my ticker. It said I was CD1. No AF here...

10 years ago

Grrr. it keeps giving me the wrong date! I'm slow and PMSing and starting to GET ANGRY AT MY COMPUTER!
But I did finally figure out how to do these.... At least I hope that works....

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo