Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

421 - 430 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Are you an accountant? Other business is property management. Wish you were a tv producer so you could make that ttc show!

You lot won't guess my job. Why don't we just say I am an international spy and leave it at that.[sticking_tongue]

Bindy it feels like you've been waiting for that key forever! Still not as long as the tww though! Enjoy finally moving in!

I'm cd6 or something now. I'm usually a lot happier at this point as I'm not perioding my pants, can't O, can't bfp. Wonder when I'll O this month. Should take bets.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

I thought you were a teacher so impatient or is that Wendy? I know it was one of the two of you who was.
Dogmom are you a manager or a administration officer? This is a fun game :)

So we got our keys today (it feels like forever so impatient) got a knife, chocolates and champaign as a gift from our builders :) we will be staying tomorrow night and having the champaign I think it's safe to say its going to be fun lol plus DH and I have 6 days off work :D

Lol DH seen your perioding your pants comment so impatient and laughed his like that's a lovely way to describe it lol. I'll take a bet that you O on cd18. I think we should take bets on when this period of mine will finally show up so far I'm cd40 or 41 me thinks....but I've decided to not complain about it and I'm fine with no period while moving and christening the rooms in the house as DH likes to call it Lol.

So ladies what are your plans for the weekend? Mine are moving.....lol

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

No I'm not the teacher.

Have fun "christening" the house. Would love to take a blue light to the place after- would probably resemble a crime scene.

Cd18 is such a nice bet! I wish. I was all optimistic last month and it ended up being cd26. Any other takers?

Can I place a bet on a bfp for bindy on cd45? That would be much better!

10 years ago

Good guesses, but still not close (=

I'm guessing that you will ovulate on CD 20, so impatient.

Wendy is the teacher - she's the only one I know for sure.

Yay, congrats on getting the keys! I'm sure you guys will have lots of fun christening your new house! When I did all my reading last month, there were lots of people who got their BFPs on CD42-48, so I'm still hopeful for you, Bindy!!!

While September may be the most popular birth month in the US, I personally know of 5 (FIVE!!!) women who have given birth in the past 10 days. WTF??? Including the one who gave birth at midnight last night and felt the need to send out a mass text at 5 am. On the positive side, one of those women is 35-36 and another has thyroid issues and they both just had beautiful babies. There's hope for us all!

I was getting ready for our party tomorrow when I just heard that there had been a shooting at a school near my house. It breaks my heart and I cannot imagine what the families are going through. Things like this make me scared to bring another human into the world.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

I'm fairly certain I'm going to get my period in the next few days as my temp over the last 2 days has dropped like nothing else.....sorry to disappoint u both

Dogmom I actually seen the update for the shootings near you they were on the news, I can't believe how close they are to you. It's so sad to have this happen in the school or in general :(

I thought it was Wendy who was the school teacher, but wasnt 100% certain. Sorry so impatient....not sure what ur job would be....now im going to have to guess urs as well. mines easy and kinda boring lol

Dogmom I'm outta ideas what ur job could be hmmmm will think of some new jobs lol

Anyway today is 11yrs since my dad passed away and I'm in the middle of moving.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Horrible about the news Dogmom. I know what you mean. Having a baby would be another source of intense worry.

Bindy - it sounds like your Dad would have a lot to be proud of!

Sorry about your temps dropping though. It is a really useful tool though isn't it? Mine crashed too just before the waves from the Red Sea flooded my pants. I am a temping convert now. Quite enjoy the charting. Just ordered 50 more opks too. I ran out last cycle. [unsure]

The no baby in sight thing is hitting me in waves. There are long periods when I don't care at all and then moments when I feel sick with longing. Hopefully now I'm familiar with the bbt pattern from last month, I can time sex impeccably this month and stand some chance rather than next to no chance with a 4 day before and one day after session!

10 years ago

I know! I know! :)

So impatient, you are positively insane. And have had way too much time on your hands this weekend....unless you had already made that song up a while ago and were just waiting to share it with us on the right occasion....

Bindy, yay for the house!! How exciting. I wish we could find a place.
How ridiculous for the blood test results, but at least you will finally get them tomorrow.

Dogmom, I'm so lost. Two businesses? Do you have any employees?

As for being sick, I had two really bad weeks, but the last week it has really died down. I feel so much better. Night and day. Thank goodness. I didn't know how I would make it until my 12th to 14th week if it kept up. It's hard to explain. It's not like I thought it would be. I just had this terrible stomach ache all day and night but I never actually got sick. You just feel like crap. I was having really strong aversions as well. The sight or thought of vegetables would make me really sick. Now I want to eat everything I see (still no veggies yet though exce for out of season tomatoes, lol).

Now I'm just tired all the time, but it's kind of funny. The other day when I wrote that I was tired, I went and slept in the bathroom at work. I wake up at 9 and take a nap at 11:30. By me afternoon I need anther, then as soon as I get home, I eat and go straight to bed.

I hope everyone had a nice weekend!

10 years ago

Finally got my results today I didn't ovulate this month when I thought I did :/ my temps just made it look like I did. Apparently when you have PCOS even temping can't always tell if you ovulate or not only 90% chance you will be able to tell but it's cool I'm just happy to know. However it did show in the blood test I was building up to O so I have an idea when I did O this month. Somewhere between CD28-34 least I have an idea.
Also doc has place me on 500mg of metformin to help try regulate my cycles and ovulation. Doc is also finally happy with my weight im down to 58kg so I'm happy :)

Divact I'm glad ur starting to feel better hopefully the morning sickness won't be too much worse.

10 years ago

I hope your move went well, Bindy! Glad you finally got your test results, too. Hopefully the meds will help.

Yet another pregnancy announcement on Facebook today. ): The entire world is having babies! I had my hair cut over the weekend and my hairdresser always asks when we're going to have a baby. I finally told her that we were trying and she said several of her clients tried for a long time before getting pregnant. One lady tried to get pregnant for a long time, did IVF twice without getting pregnant, and then got pregnant on her own. She is now pregnant with baby #3. If she can get pregnant 3 times, then I'd like to think that we all have a chance.

Glad to hear that you are feeling better, Divact! No, I do not have any employees. I could use one or two right now, though!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Great news Bindy! And btw, I would kill to be 58 kilos again! I would kill to be 68! Good for you. Sounds like things are moving in the right direction.

Dogmom, is it in education? Online legal advisor? Consultant?
You know, I found relief as well hearing a friend tell me it took her 18 months naturally and that her sister in law took several years but still managed. Plus knowing that there is a solution for just about every fertility issue these days is comforting.

I told a friend tonight and found out she is ttc too. Who isn't these days? Lol
Guess what! Morning sickness is back! Yay! Bring on the ginger.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo