Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

531 - 540 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Oh Autumn, my fingers are crossed for you, spotting or not! I'm not sure that means anything.

Anyone else post ovulation yet?

I'm rooting for you all!!!! :)

Autumn, I have had some movement for a while now. Funny enough, I actually started feeling something around 12.5 weeks, I just wasn't sure what it was yet because it was such a weird feeling...rather uncomfortable actually. I still get that funny feeling from time to time, but I also get other little flutters and such now. I can feel her on my belly when I lay on my back. It's amazing. I could lie there for hours...I'm late for work every day!!!!

10 years ago

Thanks Divact. Hope the spotting didnt mean anything. So awesome that you felt her moving so early. Its really the most special feeling ever

10 years ago

Divact congrats on ur little girl that's so awesome we might just be a baby girl form soon :)

Autumn ur DH results come back soon and all good

Well I'm onto my 3rd period this (cycle) as this is my 3 period in 28 days :( I had one for 5-6 days from cd1-6 and than another period at cd11-15 and just now at cd 26 till currently I'm at cd 28. The doc said its my body reacting to the metformin which my dose has been upped. All I can say is I'm sick of seeing AF this much in one month. I've been heaps depressed lately and it just feels like its never going to happen for me :(

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Well Autumn?

Bindy, that stinks to have your AF so often!!!! I wonder what it means for ovulation though. I would assume that you aren't ovulating each time, but without OPKs it would be hard to tell. But then, you wouldn't even know when to do them and it would get expensive taking one every day! Don't get depressed. You're so young. It will happen.

Hope everyone is well!

10 years ago

that sucks Bindy. 3 cycles in 28 days is horrible.

No word yet, Divact. But I think they would only phone if something was wrong so I guess everything is fine.

I am heartbroken. Took a test yesterday and it had a pink line immediately. Was so excited I started to cry, thought it was it. BUT When I looked at it a bit later, it was only from a plastic over the test that got stuck and caught some of the ink. When I took it off, the test was stark white. I am just so over this. I am over hoping each month.

10 years ago

So sorry, Autumn! What a cruel thing to happen. What DPO are you? I guess no news is good news for your DH's SA!

That sucks about your period(s), Bindy! Hopefully your body will settle down next cycle.

The puppies have been adopted! One of my friends actually adopted one of them and I've gotten a few updates, already. As much as I love having the puppies, it is always SO nice to get the house back in order after they are adopted.

It looks like I'll be signing up to run a half marathon in May. I've done several of them, but it's been a couple of years since the last one (had to quit for a while due to an injury). I figure this should get the TTC gods attention! Lots of people here run while pregnant, so I guess it's not quite the same as booking a scuba vacation in Fiji, but maybe this will do the trick! If nothing else, then I'll get back down to my running weight and I'll be happy about that.

I hope everyone else is doing well!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Hi everyone I'm new here! Iv secretly been stalking you ALL! Lol you are just the crazy people! I love it lol congrats on all of your BFP!!! It's so nice to see some success story's for a change! Let's hope I get mine soon. I am on 8dpo and I'm a testing addict! Sorry still not used to the short code thing? Lol but like you all I have been trying for 9 months and finding it hard now! I should add I have tested every day from 5dpo! Waving my finger at the stick thinking I'm Matilda and can change the result! So yeah I'm a little crazy to. Any advice? You all seem like a lovey bunch. :)

10 years ago

P.s I'm really only here to steal some baby dust!! Seems to be going around o. Here lol ;)

10 years ago

Welcome Shiloh great to have you join us
I completely understand 9 months here and still trying its hard, however the ladies on here are awesome and lovely to talk to
Hope you get your bfp soon

Dogmom I like your 100th post ur part of the triple figure club now
The marathon run in may sounds like fun. I'm thinking of doing the colour run here in about a months time

Autumn I'm so sorry about the test. I don't test anymore. 1. Can't handle the disappointment and 2. DH won't let me anymore *sigh* in a way it's better means no disappointment from false positives ect.

So the spotting has finally stopped first time in a month so hopefully the metformin is finally working. I hate having PCOS is all I can say it sucks. But least the meds are starting to work.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Thanks bindy I hope u get your BFP soon. I'm already at my wits end. Got another bfn this morning! So I was bummed but it's still early so still hoping!

This whole process is rubbish eh! I'm feeling like yuk! I have done karate for 12 years and stopped when trying because scared I might b and just didn't know! But I have decided that if I don't get my BFP by tue I will go back on tue night, I always feel better after a couple hours sweating and a good workout!

How are the ladies doing??

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo