Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

71 - 80 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I hate this time of the month when I know I am only having PMS symptoms, but soooo want it to be pregnancy symptoms!!!!

Dogmom - cramping sounds promising!

My boobs are so sore and hot that yesterday I was holding them climbing down enclosed stairs, and suddenly this guy appeared climbing up and I am sure he spotted me holding them as I got a very weird look....

Also had spinach 2 days in a row now and I never have it cause don't like it much, but it is absolutely delicious. Also finished a whole bottle of gherkins and had to stop myself - almost drank the brine.

BUT this could al just be PMS or me being weird symptoms ..

Not sure when I want to test - thought I would wait this month till I missed 2 days, but suppose to start Monday, but DH leaving on business trip to Germany on Sunday and don't want to test without him near to show if it is

Me 35, DH 35,
TTC # 1
TTC since June 2013
So far nothing wrong.....
Special power - 8 day periods
Have 3 cats

User Image

10 years ago

Dogmom I got back today and *cue the music* I finally had my wicked way with dh. . Really hope neither you nor Bindy have to travel with periods! I must say *touch wood* Bindy I've never done the 24hr thing on a plane with a period! I really hope you don't have to experience that!

Makiet I just realised your hair is purple now- pretty. You are doing weird things! I would definitely be reading into the breast pain and the spinach and the gherkins! I think you may as well test on Sunday morning - that's day 13 anyway. TEST TEST TEST! I'm such a bad influence!

Autumn are you definitely out now? If so I guess with your speedy cycles at least we'll be testing buds when I finally get through a tww.

Lots of to you all.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

I am suspicious about the spinach and gherkins, too, Makiet! You should definitely test before your DH leaves for his trip.

YAAAAAY so impatient! So glad you got laid!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

good going Soimpatient with ! Bad influence... will probably end-up testing sunday

Good luck with the traveling girls - let's hope nobody has af and we just see

10 years ago

Thank you, thank you. Finally got some. Big bonus it was from dh. mind you, this is basically what pregnant women get applauded for! Although it seems like such a bloody miracle to me, I guess it's worthy of applause.

Oh this might be a relief. I was watching Teen Mom 2 yesterday and Dr Drew (one of the world's most irritating people) said that a sexually active teen not using protection had a 90% chance of getting pregnant within a YEAR. Yes. ONE YEAR....That's the same as me people! Fat, old me in my 30s! If he had said 90% chance within 3 months I might have felt bad, but his stat (which was actually meant to scare people) actually gave me hope! And had me hotfooting it to bed for more unprotected sex!

10 years ago

Well, we finally have 1 good use for Dr Drew! I'm sure that wasn't what he had in mind, but whatever works!!! I guess I never really thought about it, but that's interesting that a teen has the same chances of getting pregnant as any of us.

That's an idea for a new reality TV series - 30-somethings trying-to-get-pregnant could be the new 16 and Pregnant. Every episode would end with someone either POAS or with the arrival of AF. Lots of drama, right? And they could have Dr Drew back to talk about the importance of having lots of unprotected sex. Well, it sounded like a good idea in my head...

That's only 3 days away, Makiet! Keep us posted!!!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Dogmom! That's brilliant. You should register your copyright. it's like the anti- "I didn't know I was pregnant". Instead it's "Why the f--- aren't I pregnant?" I would definitely watch that. I think many ttcers would actually! I love the idea of the cliffhangers. Tears and tantrums galore. It's a sure fire hit!

In the latest episode of my own personal ttc drama I finally saw some ewcm today! I wasn't sure if it was just semen so confirmed by making sure it sank in a ball in water. Honestly my secret ttc life is so weird.

10 years ago

I think we all have our own secret TTC quirks. Sounds like good timing for the EWCM with your recent !

I thought the TV show idea was pretty brilliant, too. I also love your name for it!

10 years ago

Lolololol dogmom. I'd so watch it! Serious drama!

Autumn, maybe digitals are the way to go. I never got a false positive on one and even with my cp it never said positive. I wish we could all be strong enough to not test early. I say that, but I'm the dumbass that will pee on a stick before I've even ovulated because I'm still convinced I could be pregnant from my last cycle even though I got my period. Oh yeah. Been there, done that. My stash will be out by next weekend for sure. Yay! I have a stash of pee sticks!

So impatient , you are not fat at all! Silly. Glad you're ovulating and gettin it on.

I have done the deed 4 times in 5 days. Record for us I'd say. I'm quite pleased. Literally, lol.

I'm so hopeful! My fingers are crossed for everyone. When is everyone testing this month?

Happy travels to those who are traveling.

10 years ago

Have you tested yet Makiet? It sounds very promising!! Hope you can share the BFP with your husband before he goes away.

So Impatient. Great that you finally got your way with DH. So funny that once you are TTc, stats that are meant to scare teenagers give us hope. I didnt know you could distinguish between CM and semen that way. Cool now I have something new to try

Dogmom, I also love the idea for your show! I would watch it and probably cry with a few ladies.

wow divact. well done on the 4 times in 5 days! That has got to do the job!

So I am still waiting for my period. POAS yesterday, stark white. POAS this morning, very easy to spot line (can even spot it at arms length and in dim light) BUT I am now too scared to become optimistic or to test again. Dont want to see a negative after this. Still haven't bought a digital yet. Just finishing up my stupid stockpile. Maybe I'll try a digital this afternoon (if I am up for the drive, dont have them in my town) or tomorrow if my period didnt come.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo