Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1111 - 1120 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year :)

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Thanks, So Impatient! I had my 6 week drs visit yesterday and I've been feeling pretty good for a few weeks now. I hope you had a nice holiday with your family.

Happy New Years, everyone! I hope you are all doing well!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

Happy new year!!!

9 years ago

Hi! Happy New Year!
I'm due to test on the 14th Jan 2015!!

9 years ago

Just thought I would update you all.
Arthur was born on the 29th April at 11:11pm. Was a horrible labour and birth. But am so in love with my little boy.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Yay Bindy!!! I'm so happy and excited for you.
It's such a lovely experience. Tiring but wonderful. :)

What happened with the labor? Did you not get an epidural.? Mine was soooo painful until I could get it.

Congratulations! !!

How is everone else?

Margot is doing really well. She can sit on her own now, has 2 teeth. Two more are coming this week. She can walk holding on to something and even says mama to me.
I hope everyone is doing well. :)

9 years ago

Wow Divact, Margot is growing up so fast, that must be lovely her saying mama :)
Had a forcep delivery after being induced and Arthur was born with no heartbeat and was blue/purple was just horrible. Had a long hard labour didn't get pain meds till about 10hrs in. Ended up getting the epidural one of the most amazing pain killers ever.

9 years ago

Oh my god. How scary!!!! I'm happy that everything turned out ok.
Why were you induced? Were you late or was there a problem already?
Isn't it so painful??? I hear it's worse when you are induced sometimes, but tgat was a killer even without being induced. 10 hours is such a long time. It was the same for me. 10 hours before the epidural then forceps, but you don't feel anything after at least.

Bindy, you know what is even better than her saying mama? She gives big wet sloppy kisses on the cheek. Those are just amazing. :)

9 years ago

How are you feeling Bindy? Did they give you some good pain meds when you went home?

It's hard to believe that Margot is almost a year old Divact! That's really sweet that she says mama and will give kisses. She will be walking on her own in no time!

Molly will be 6 months next week and it's fun to see her personality come out more each day. I keep expecting to see a tooth any day now with the amount of drool that comes out of her mouth and she's getting close to sitting unassisted. She still hates tummy time, though! I launched a new company for specialty baby products in March - not great timing, but all the pieces came together and I couldn't pass up the opportunity, so things are a bit chaotic these days!

I hope you all are doing well!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

Hi.

Just checking to see if anyone still gets notifications and how everyone is???

Well I am still here... not pregnant. LOL

anyone trying for baby nr 2?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo