Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

101 - 110 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Had a good laugh about the DH, water etc. Mine once told me ...I am not a machine... Yeah right!! This coming from a guy??

Think I am out, started yesterday with light brown cm once and once again this afternoon, BB not sore anymore so just waiting for AF to arrive.... Wish it could just be over one way or another gggrrhhh!

Autumn - good on your DH for being sooo nice!

Soimpatient - have been thinking about that - definitely some or other nice way. Texted him AF came yesterday cause I thought it did so if it is a bfp will be a great surprise for him.

10 years ago

It sounds like you had a very lovely weekend away, Wendy!

That's nice that your DH is supporting your digital tests this month, Autumn! Hopefully there won't be any more false positives for you.

The severe cramping has gone away, but I've still had some more mild cramping since then. My money is on AF coming early, even though I don't normally get much in the way of cramping.

I'm impressed that you resisted testing, Makiet! Bummer on the CM, but I wouldn't rule it completely out yet. Hopefully you know one way or the other very soon! Your DH would really be surprised since you already gave him the AF update.

My dr actually advised me against doing it every night when ttc. She said every other day was better, so I have as an excuse for not doing it every day!

Glad that you had a good Monday, so impatient! It's always nice to start the week off on the right foot. And bonus for the weight loss compliment!

So I broke down and tested this morning. I read the instructions the other day for my new tests and they are supposed to be 90% accurate 4 days before AF. That's today. And of course it was a BFN. I studied it for quite a while and there was not event a hint of a faint second line. BF is down with a nasty cold and now I'm feeling ill, too. Ready for AF to get here and start all over again!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Heh :) you guys make me feel normal! I think we get fed stereotypes (like usual!) and so it skews our perceptions.

Autumn - it's real cool your dh is doing that for you :) hopefully it will be a lucky sign!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

I really hope you're both wrong dogmom and makiet. Ffs with Autumn that would be three bfns already! Divact are you about to test too?

Dogmom progesterone reduces your immunity to aid implantation so maybe it's a good thing that you have a cold. I know- I had a good mood! There must be something going on! I automatically think everything is ttc related too!

Makiet . Response to crap about not being a machine (cry me a river *violins*): "of course you're not just a piece of meat hon'..I respect you... now take your pants off."

I really think I'm out too with the lack of action. Unless I'm one of those annoying people that suddenly get a miracle bfp and I'll be all "oh my gahd! How did that happen? I had sex once like 2 weeks before I o'ed. My dh must like have like super sperm!"... now if it actually happens I'll feel really bad.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Lol so impatient. I hate those b1tches who are like OMG just one time and now I'm having quintuplets. Hehehehe. Smack.

Autumn, your hubby is sweet. He deserves a big kiss for the digitals, support and understanding. And me too, every cycle with a bfn, I just think of it as one more chance to lose a few kilos. Not that I've lost them so far, but I'm a'tryin.

I'm glad all of your men aren't always jumping up ready at the word sex. I was thinking something was wrong with mine or that maybe I gained so much weight that he was less attracted to me or something. I've always expected men to be begging for it, but mine actually doesn't think from his woohoo. Good and bad. :).

Well. I'm only at 4dpo so no testing yet. I'm sure I'll be weak and start testing around 8 or 9dpo. Too many internet cheapies begging to be tried. It's too early for it to be because I'm pregnant, but I have been really bloated and had an achy stomach and sorish bbs for a few days now. Does make ya wonder though. And sooo tired at work today! And I said I wouldn't read into every little "symptom" this month. Pffff.....

Dogmom, and Makiet, keep us up to date!

10 years ago

Okay I am definitely out!! AF came with a bang this morning. But was better than a BfN.

Think I figured it out now - seems my bbies get real sore after O EVERY month. The trick is it should STAY sore or become worse. I swear they even became bigger this month or it could just be the 2kilos I gained on holiday.

Sorry girls but no need to book that holiday - does not seem to be the "quick fix" everyone claims.

Plans for this month: excercise + loose 5-7kg. Yeah right but a girl can dream

10 years ago

Dogmom & So Impatient my DH is so different he would go for it on the floor if it meant he would get sex he also wouldn't care if someone was staying at our place he would still be all for sometimes I wonder if there is any place that would bother him when
For eg: we 5 days in a row lol was tiring

Ok so I caved as well Dogmom I tested and got a big fat

Makiet & Autumn I'm sorry u got ur periods

Makiet every month I tell myself I'm going to exercise and lose 5kgs but it just doesn't seem to happen.
I have however been good on my low GI diet have only lost the 2 Kgs and its taken a month to get there which is prob a good thing but it would be nice to magically make the weight disappear

Autumn I feel the same way I look at myself and think I could lose some weight than 10kgs later think I actually didn't look so bad 10kgs ago. And I wonder why I wanted to lose weight in the first place and than the cycle continues lol.

So I have been busy packing for our trip we leave on Sunday however period is due on the 11th so looks like I will prob have my periods for my lovely flight always the way lol

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Sweet Jesus I just went to the bathroom and there was a drop of red when I wiped. Do you think it could be? Possibly you know??? I never ever ever have spotted in my life. I should be 5 or 6dpo. A bit early for implantation but still possible. Or maybe the blood was something else? Yikes I don't know. I wasn't looking for it, just happened to notice. I'm going nuts now! What if?

Bindy, 2k in 2 months is great. 2 kilos in a month is about the max for a healthy pace losing wieght. If you lose it at that rate, it's more likely to stay off than if you were to lose it faster. I'd be happy with 2 right now! Sorry for your BFN, but lucky you for your DH who's always rearing to go. :)

Makiet, sorry for your AF as well. The romantic holiday didn't work for me either. :(

10 years ago

So sorry about AF Makiet. My BBs get sore every month too, but I always convince myself that it's "different" this month. I was looking forward to planning a holiday!

Also sorry to hear about your BFN, Bindy (and upcoming period for your trip)! At least you have a wonderful trip to look forward to. And you can drink all the beer you want in Ireland!

Wow divact. I would be going nuts now!!! this is a good sign!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Bindy - good going with the 2kg's I agree that is a healthy rate of loosing. Should stay off

Divact - what the fudge??? I would be going off my head. Has happened to me before and it is crazy how crazy something like that can make you. Fingers crossed for inlant bleed!

Thanks Dogmom

Heard today our bond is approved by the bank so can start packing for the new house. Moving in just over a month eeeck! So much to do...

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo