Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

311 - 320 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

CONGRATS ON YOUR DIVACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH! So happy for you!!!!
I like Dogmom's suggestion about the gift at the airport.

Sorry that its still a BFN for your Dogmom.

10 years ago

Divact -YAY!! Just caught up on ctp stuff and it was such awesome news!!! You are living proof there's hope :D

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

I agree with Wendy, Divact you have gave me hope I think surprise ur bf at the airport.

Dogmom sorry I didn't reply to ur question earlier, we will hopefully have the keys week before Xmas so hopefully we will have most of our stuff moved into the house

I don't think we have dollar store test he in oz, actually all our tests are heaps expansive.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Congrats Divact, I'm really happy for you, welcome to the club, I feel you should tell your BF first then family later, my BF wasn't around too when I got my BFP, I had to call him even though he was already on his way home but I was too excited. Hope you all get your BFP's soon.

10 years ago

Anything new dogmom? Have you o'd yet, so impatient?

Thanks girls!!! Addict that I am, I peed on one more dollar store test and a digi just to make sure this is true. Digi was positive even faster than yesterday and the ds test is still faint, but definitiely darker than before.

If only I could wait to tell my bf when we get t the house. I bought him the book "so your boys can swim" ages ago to give him at this very moment... I'll have to see if I can find a worlds best dad something or other today or at the airport. I fly back saturday. I'm scared to go through the metal detectors!!!! Yikes!

10 years ago

Omg. My mom who never says anything about babies and never pesters my sister or I, was watching a commercial with babies this morning , and started talking about how she needs grandchildren. I almost spilled the beans. This is killing me. I can't keep a secret!!!

10 years ago

Great going Divact!!! Congratulatioons! It is such wonderful news ! I agree to wait to tell BF first and great plan Autumn about the DAD.....somethingsomething.

Holding thumbs dogmom, sure this month is your month.

10 years ago

I can only imagine how hard it is to keep your BFP a secret from your mom, Divact! Too bad you can't wait until you get home since you already have a book purchased, but your BF will be super excited either way. Have a safe trip home this weekend!

Nothing new here. Still no period and I didn't test today. Didn't see the point if the 5 day early test yesterday didn't give a hint of a second line. Probably won't test again until Sunday or Monday.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Divact how did ur bf take the news? How did u tell him? Sorry just excited for u

Dogmom did u end up retesting? Or did the evil turn up?

So I think I o'd yesterday so finally in the tww. Have blood test next Monday and doc appt thurs next week. So hopefully will find out if I am ovulating or not and whether I'll be put on clomid or not.

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

How did it go at the airport Divact?? Did he like the surprise?

Bindy. You and I are officially cycle buddies now. I am also 1 dpo today. Good luck with the bloodtests!

Any news yet Dogmom?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo