Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

961 - 970 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Lol. You might fall over with 3 then .

9 years ago

Lol I think it might be more Like I will 100% fall over with three

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

I can just imagine a tiny person with a HUGE belly rolling down the street. LOL sorry overactive imagination.

9 years ago

A beach ball comes to mind when I think about it lol

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

hahaha so funny. Thanks for making my day.

Urgh almost 4 here. So time to go home for my Menopur. Really hope it goes better today!

9 years ago

Lol glad to give you a laugh :) and make your day :)

It's midnight here still waiting for DH to finish work.

Good luck with the menopur, I'm sure it will be better today.

9 years ago

Wow till what time does he work? I can't remember the last time I was awake past midnight!

9 years ago

Tonight he worked from 6pm- 2am so still about an hr and a half till he finishes his hrs are all over the place. But we have holidays starting from weds next week for three weeks very excited to have time together :)

9 years ago

Thats nice. You are going to have an awesome holiday. Are you only going skiing or snowboarding as well? I have always wanted to snowboard

9 years ago

Only skiing this time maybe might try snowboarding next time :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo