Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

431 - 440 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Where is everyone? Who's testing soon?

10 years ago

Wow, what a week! BF has been down with the flu all week and my head is all stopped up and feels like it might explode. I'll take it just as long as it doesn't turn into the flu!

When are you flying home, Divact? My MIL is arriving on Monday for Christmas. My SIL decided this week that she would also come, which is fine, so I went out and bought things for her stocking. Now she's decided not to come. Of course. Anyway, knock on wood that the height of crazy with holiday business is over and we can all sit back and relax a little now.

Ding, ding, ding! You guessed one, Divact. Consulting is my 2nd, smaller business. I feel like I need to send you a prize! (=

I'm 9-ish DPO today, but had a bunch of EWCM earlier and now I'm having O pains on one side. WTF??? I feel like sex is in order just in case I didn't ovulate earlier in the month, but that probably isn't going to happen today with 2 sick people.

Just for fun, I'm planning to test on the 24th or 25th (will be 13-14 DPO if I actually O'd on my original date). Anyone else testing soon?

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Oh, So Impatient, my younger brother is actually a TV Producer (I'm not kidding!) and I've been bugging him since I first had the idea to help me put something together to pitch the show. He likes the idea, but hasn't had time to help me yet.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Wow Dogmom- that would be a great thing to achieve in the new year. If you need help with that, you know where to find me. Happy to be an expert consultant...for a price. [lol] Just kidding.*serious face* actually I'm not.

There is nothing happening down there apart from a slight ache in the tum from eating too much. I'm on cd15 so best case scenario is O in 5 days? Unlikely. My temps are doing nothing.

Just been very, very busy with Christmas shopping. Feeling the stress this year.

Well done on the weightloss Bindy! I've written off weightloss until January now.

Really feeling the baby thing at the moment, with it being Christmas!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Sorry been away for the week, finally finished moving into the new house :) now have been busy getting ready for Christmas, am hosting Christmas dinner this year have my mum, step dad and brothers over as well as the evil MIL and FIL as well as my BIL. So it's going to be one hell of a Christmas is all I can say you all might see the fireworks of the very likely to happen arguments that will most likely happen that day. But his to hoping all will be fine and they will just be polite and happy for once.
On a bummer side of things got the evil [af] today after a 47 day cycle. So will have the lovely [af] for Christmas oh well.

Divact when do you fly home? How's the morning sickness going? Hope it has eased off for you.

Dogmom that's cool that ur brother is a tv producer if he starts a tv series based on ttc let me know so I can get hold of a copy I would love to watch it. Hope you and the BF feel better soon.

So Impatient I understand about the whole feeling the baby thing at Christmas time, I've been feeling that way as well, but trying to not let it get me down. Hopefully you O soon.

Hope the weather isn't too cold where everyone lives, here in oz we have been getting a heat wave temps in the high 40's hot winds just not lovely, you can so tell its Christmas time. So glad our new house has air con makes its so much easier to deal with.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend, Dogmom good luck with the testing next week it would be wonderful if you got a bfp for Christmas.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Christmas with the whole gang sounds interesting Bindy. You should flaunt your weightloss in front of the in-laws. Wear something really clingy and wiggle around the house like Nigella - sans cocaine of course (poor Nigella- bad year!). Sucks about the period though.

I'm not in a depressive state at the moment, more anxious about it all really. Constantly just a little on edge.

At least Dogmom your bf's flu had the decency to wait until after you O'ed! Hope you both feel better in time for Christmas btw. I had my flu shot and am also obsessed with hand gel, so hopefully I won't get anything major this winter! You probably won't get it as bad as your bf anyway. Everyone knows men always feel sickness more keenly. While your bf is busy passing the flu on to you and lying uselessly in bed, you'll be running around managing 2 businesses (in the field of whatever-the-hell), knitting tiny socks for the puppies in the animal shelter (frustrated bootie knitting), cooking up a storm, maintaining your countdown page, inventing the silent bbt thermometer AND writing a pitch for an emmy-award winning ttc reality series, all before lunch. What a lady!

Your poor bf! Just make sure you keep his scrotum slightly chilled. Don't let the fever spread there!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Lol so impatient I was drinking a drink when I read ur comment to Dogmom about keeping his scrotum slightly chilled I kinda spat my drink everywhere lol have me a laugh.

Actually I should wear short shorts and a tight top coz according to my MIL only tramps wear that sort of clothing lol

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Wow, Bindy! I would be freaking out if I had just moved and was having that many people over for Christmas. I can't decide if recommending you load up everyone with alcohol or not having a drop of it around would make things go better... It sounds like it will be interesting. Hopefully they can all act like adults and not stress you out all day! Sorry about your period!!!

Feeling much better this weekend. Fortunately I didn't catch whatever the BF had and it's just a cold for me. I am so thankful because I really don't have time for the flu.

LOL, so impatient! You captured my average day quite nicely - at least some days feel like that!!! And I just about wet myself with your chilled scrotum comment. OMG. I am dying!

MIL texted me at 7:30 this morning (I am not a morning person, especially on the weekends!!!) to let me know that she will be coming either tomorrow or Tuesday. She got a dusting of snow overnight and doesn't want to drive unless the roads are dry. This is hilarious because until 2 years ago she had lived her entire life in Wyoming and a foot of snow never stopped her from visiting us when she lived there.

Lots of grocery shopping and house cleaning for me today. Hope you all can relax a little before Christmas!

10 years ago

Funny you should mention the whole alcohol thing dogmom lol. My parents don't drink and DH doesn't drink and I only have the occasional wine every now and than. DH's family was like we will bring two bottles of wine and rum and coke for DH brother. So DH rang and said we don't want alcohols in the house, they thought it was my fault and called me rude.....in all honesty they blame me for everything so would have been my fault no matter what the outcome was *sigh* so it's going to be a no alcohol day....all I can say is I'm crazy stressed atm.

Dogmom I started cleaning yesterday and have to do the grocery shopping today as we'll. it's 2 days before Christmas here in oz atm so all the crazy shoppers are out lol in the 42 degree heat......me being one of them lol
Dogmom I would love to be in the snow......never really seen snow :/

Hope everyone have a lovely stress free Christmas

10 years ago

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
It's going to be another bloody hot Christmas here in Australia hope everyone who will have snow enjoys it. Have a happy and safe holidays. :D

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo