Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1051 - 1060 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Thank you. I am doing better today. I think I will still have days where I just want to cry. But it will get better.

How is everyone doing?

9 years ago

8dpo now, start back at work next week and start back at uni Monday after uni break.
Af due next weds. See the GP Monday see what he says about how things are going. Don't see RE again till dec.

How is everyone going?

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Anyone have exciting things happening this weekend??

We are helping ds's school move. Not really in the mood but gotta do it.
And on Sunday my pregnant friends birthday. Yay so I get to look at her huge belly and see how she rubs it and plays with her baby in her stomach. (jip I am being a jealous bitch)

9 years ago

My weekend is going to be ironing, house cleaning and more ironing. Not that much excitement as DH will be at work all weekend and I start back on Tuesday. So enjoying the last few days of holidays.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Enjoy the last days of your vacation Bindy!

Nothing too exciting planned here for the weekend. Lots of work, house cleaning and laundry. My MIL is coming to visit on Tuesday, so I need to get the house ready for visitors and I'm in the middle of a big project for work.

My BF is starting to feel some better, but still has a lot of pain. And he's incredibly bored. He wants me to drive him 3 hours (each way) to our land tomorrow (part of the way is on a very bumpy road). I think that is a very bad idea and I keep trying to talk him out of it. We really need to wait another 1-2 weeks before I think he'll tolerate that trip very well, but he's being stubborn.

A good friend of mine had her baby last Sunday. He apparently has a hemangioma on his leg and it has started to swell, reducing the circulation to his foot. They moved him to another hospital about 2 hours from their house to monitor him for several more days and to keep him on IV meds. I feel so bad for my friend. She had to have a c-section and is very stressed about the baby. I didn't even know this condition existed!

I hope you all have a good weekend and find something fun to do!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

I'm Pregnant :D I got my at 11dpo and had bloods taken at 12dpo and they came back at 83 and confirmed pregnant :D

9 years ago

Congrats Bindy!! Sooo happ for you!

9 years ago

Thank you autumn :D

9 years ago

Yay Bindy! congratulations! So pleased for you!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

9 years ago

Yay!!!! I knew it was going to happen. I'm so happy for you Bindy!!! Congratulations.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo