Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

641 - 650 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Cool, nice to have a cycle buddy :) and you are allowed to shed more than a few tears, Bindy.

Another facebook announcement. Think I should stay off facebook for a while! I am really not in the mood for the braai. I just want to cry today.

10 years ago

Hiding in the loo, this braai is all about babies!!

10 years ago

I'm so sorry, Autumn! That sounds miserable.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

So looks like af is a week early :( stupid witch lol. Still now looking forward to a witch free holiday!

Congrats guys! Keep us updated as u go :)

10 years ago

Booze Autumn. Booze it up.

10 years ago

hi. How is everyone doing? So I am trying to loose weight and get healthy again. I gained 10kg's with the clomid. . I started eating healthy and jogging again. So I have lost 3kg so far. . Only 7 more to go. I really want to loose at least 6 more before I go back to my gynae in June. Dh is also exercising and eating healthy with me. Maybe this will be the key to getting pregnant, otherwise we will at least be healthy when we go for ivf.

10 years ago

Awesome job on the weight loss, Autumn! Focusing on diet and exercise does take a little thought/stress off of TTC (it did for me, at least).

I'm finally getting over this cold. I haven't been sleeping well at all and have zero energy. And I have a TON of things to do today. <sigh>

I hope everyone else is well!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Hi everyone :) I'm also on the get fit waggon :) hope to shift some weight with dh to if anything we will feel fab!

On a down not dd2 has chicken pox so the other 2 are sure to get it!

I'm convinced god knew this was gonna happen so didn't want me preggy till it's gone since it dangerous?

Anyway just checking In. I'm now off 2 a 2 hour karate class doing this one for cancer research wish me luck guys (oxygen tank at the ready) xxxx

10 years ago

Thanks Dogmom. I am sure that it will help take my mind off as well. Glad that you are finally feeling better! But the no energy is not fun. Hope the second trimester brings relief!

Good that you are also getting fit Shiloh. Hope you enjoyed your karate class. Hope the kids are feeling better

10 years ago

Hi yeah I did and my feet have blisters :( but was worth it!

Yes kids are fine just the pox. I just really hope theory clear ASAP as were away on Friday for a week. And not much of a holiday if to stay indoors!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo