Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

921 - 930 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

SA results not great :( motility down 5% under the normal and normal form is only at 6%. We are no longer candidates for IVF as normal form needs to be at least 15%

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Forgot to mention we will be trying vitamins and he will be getting retested to see if his results improve or not.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

I am sorry Bindy. Really hoped it would be better news.

But are you sure about the cut off for ivf? Here the normal form is only classified as low when it is under 5%! So you would still fall in the normal ranges! My DH has a 1% normal form, that is why we are doing ICSI. Maybe you should get a second opinion? It is so weird how cut offs and results vary by country and lab!

9 years ago

Yep it said on the results that cut off for IVF was 10-15% so anything under was a no. But DH is getting retested after trying vitamins and see what the results come back as. And we will go from there, was upset earlier but we have both talked it over and trying to not get so down about it. Have my next RE appt on the 15th august so will see what he says about it all.

9 years ago

Bindy, Look at this link: It is the new World Health Organization's sperm parameters.

http://www.ivfmd.net/new-world-health-semen-analysis-parameters/

Thinking of you.

How are you feeling?

Edit: only saw your reply after I posted :). ICSI might stil be an option? But it is a bit more expensive.. Hope the supplements help!

9 years ago

Thank you so much for the website Autumn it has made both DH and I feel so much better about everything.

DH is above average in sperm volume and count, his 5% under on rapidly so at 20% but based on the 2010 results his still above average. His morphology is the main problem at 6% but after reading that article his actually above the average. I guess there is still a chance to fall preg with the help of clomid for me and DH on vitamins. Hopefully his next SA will show some improvement. Thank you again for showing me that it has made things seem possible again I really appreciate it

9 years ago

I'm jealous of your upcoming ski trip, Bindy! You will have a fantastic time. So very sorry about the SA results! I really hope the vitamins and some rest will make a big difference for your DH. Think positive about a fall baby!

Keep us posted, divact! You will be holding your little girl before you know it! Have you guys picked a name yet?

Good luck with your appt on Friday, Autumn! Will this officially be the start of your IVF? for the loss of your friend. That is never easy.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

I am so glad that the link gave you some hope again, Bindy. I really still hope that you can get pregnant with just clomid. Hope that the vitamins improve your dh results.

How are you doing Dogmom? Yes, Friday will be the start of the ivf. Think they start with injections for 2 weeks, then I have a period, then start stimming for the retrieval. So it should be done by end of August. And hopefully in Sept I will have a BFP.

9 years ago

How are you doing Bindy? How many dpo are you now?

9 years ago

Hey autumn I'm 6dpo, I get my blood test tomorrow to see if I ovulated I'm fairly certain I did base on my temps but I'm also nervous maybe it's all in my head. I get my results next week on Tuesday.

Good luck with you doc appt tomorrow. Hoe are you going?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo