Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

821 - 830 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Thanks guys I did another with fmu and super dark line so I'm convinced

Ok so last night my dd was jumping on my bed as I was reading the test and she fell off head first! I ran as fast as I possible could with a broken ankle. Only to kick the corner on my bed with me broken foot!! Dd was ok and am yelling not nice words but still smiling at the same time hahaha. Let's hope this one sticks!!

So guys any news on the other end? Xxxx

9 years ago

Ok Bindy, Hope you are the second BFP for the month!

Shiloh I am very happy for you! Hope you have a healthy 9 months!

9 years ago

Shiloh I'm so happy for you :D

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Thanks guys :D let hope this it the start of the run of bfp for all the girls on here!!! Surly were all due a bfp by now!!! Xxxxx

9 years ago

Well ladies it's official I'm defo prego whoohoo just posted the digital pic !!!!!!

Ok so how are u all doing! Are you feeling any better autumn?

Bindy how is the puppy doing what did you call her/him?

Any other news?? I'm still gonna visit u guys till u all get ur BFP!!

9 years ago

Congrats Shiloh!!!

Autumn, Bindy, hugs to you both. I hope you are well.

9 years ago

Congrats Shiloh. Digital makes it more real. Hope you have a sticky bean.

Thanks Divact.

Dh went for his second SA this morning, so a bit emitional. Should have the results by Friday. But I am so scared of the results.

9 years ago

Congrats Shiloh.

Thanks Divact

Autumn I hope the results are better this time

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

I've decided to apply for a job in the mines here. It's good money and a great career option and it means I will get to use my uni degree. Only thing is if I get preg I will not be able to take maternity leave and would lose the job. However if I get preg in a yrs time I would be able to take maternity leave and keep the job if I get it. But over a yr of trying for a baby I've decided maybe to further my career instead. And put trying for a baby on the back burner for a while, it's just I'm over the heartbreak every month. Maybe I'm over reacting I'm not sure anymore.

What do you all think?

9 years ago

Maybe it is good to shift your focus a bit. But I would not stop trying if I was you. Keep your RE appointment... Don't give up just yet. Would you be able to get another job? Or would they allow you unpaid leave if you get pregnant?

I understand the heartbreak completely.

Me an dh are both in a bit of a down and snappy mood the last week. It's getting to us both.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo