Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

391 - 400 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I hate my doc. So I live out of town and its harvest season I ring to let them know I will be a couple mins late to my appt, they say that's fine I get there and find out the doc has me as not attending my appt and now I have to wait till the 16th dec to get my blood test results (3 weeks after I had them done) I'm sooo upset and angry [cry]
Sorry just upset

I'll try enjoy the heat for you dogmom and wow that's a cold snap ur getting. I've never experienced that kind of cold ever it sounds horrid. Try stay warm.
Also I'm fairly certain I ovulated when I did, that the upside to temping you can easily see when you ovulate :)

My thermometer that I use I brought off eBay but it beeps when you turn it on and also beeps 10 times once it's got ur final temp reading which is annoying.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

So sorry about the scheduling issue with your Dr, Bindy! How frustrating! [hug] There is no way that they will give you the results over the phone? When I did all my research last month a lot of people posted that they actually got their BFP's 18-20 DPO, so I hope you are one of those!

This is about the coldest I've ever experienced at our house. We usually get a week of very cold in December and then another very cold week in Jan or Feb, but this is colder than usual. It was 18 C just 2 days ago!

Everyone complains about the beeping with their thermometers. Why isn't there a more quiet version available? Maybe that should be my great invention that makes me famous. [sticking_tongue]

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

oh Bindy [hug] I am so sorry! Can't believe they did that after you phoned to say you were running late and they said its ok. Hows you temps?

Dogmom, think you have a good invention there. Patent it quickly.

[woot] so glad your levels are spot on Makiet. So happy that you got your BFP after all your heartache.

10 years ago

Makiet I'm so glad that everything is spot on with the blood test :) I'm still doing the happy dance for you :D

Dogmom here in Australia u have to go into the docs to get test results they refuse to release that information over the phone just incase you arnt who you say you are. (Also they dont make money by giving results over the phone i swear all doctors here in oz care about is getting money for eg my doc charges my health fund for a 15min visit even tho im usually in there a total of 2mins) Honestly I wasn't even 5mins late and all he had to do was give me the results which doesn't take longer than a min or two *sigh*

Autumn my temp is still up and above my cover line.....so guess there might be hope. DH and I have decided not to test again till Monday which would make me 22dpo and cd35 (that's of course if AF doesn't show by than)

DH and I get our keys to our new home on Wednesday :D so will be busy with moving house just 2weeks before Xmas however I am excited, so that's keeping my mind off ttc stuff.

What are everyone's plans for the holidays?

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

So sorry about stupid apointment stuff and not receiving your bloodtests Bindy must be so frustrating! I tested only on 19DPO, I have such a good feeling about this cycle for you don't give up hope. Especially with your gums bleeding etc. My gums and teeth was soooo sore last night.

I did think of something I did different this month for those who wanted to know. I added Vit D supplement to my nightly vitamins. So was taking Vit E 1000 iU, folic acid and Vit D3 500iU with zinc and boron.

O, and looks like moving house might also be a sure way of getting that bfp ;-)

Baby dust to all

10 years ago

Bindy that is horrible. They are just out for money. Here at least the doctor phones you with your blood results. Goodluck with the wait until Monday! But it sounds like you might still get that BFP. Yeah for getting your keys! Goodluck with the move

I have also heard that vit D is supposed to help. But haven't tried it. Maybe I can add that to my 12 pills next month. LOL Thanks for the info Makiet
And moving house definitely works! It worked for me as well the last time. hmmmm maybe we should move again... [lol]

10 years ago

Lets hope this moving house will get me a bfp lol Makiet and autumn you have gave me hope :)

Yeh I hate my doc and every doc in oz all they care about is money unfortunately. :(

So my temp is still high and above my cover line and I still have creamy cm but I'm not going to test till Monday I need to keep telling myself that otherwise I will test and just be disappointed again.

10 years ago

REALLY hope its your BFP Bindy

10 years ago

Holding thumbs for your BFP Bindy!!! Can't wait for you to test again.

10 years ago

Wow, I stayed away for. Few days and there was so much drama!!!

Makiet! Yay!!! Congrats! I'm so excited for you. :)

Bindy, I can't believe they did that to you. I would have gone crazy and told them off. Seriously. I would have flipped out. So sorry you have to wait.

To everyone, lots and lots of BABY DUST!!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo