Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1041 - 1050 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Glad you at least got a fan heater Bindy. Enjoy the skiing.

The closer Monday gets, the more emotional I am becoming. I tested out my trigger and I am not getting a second line again. Yes it is early and I should probably not test again. But it just feels more and more like it didn't work. I just want to cry the whole time.

9 years ago

Autumn it's still early I'm praying you get your bfp I really am.
I can understand how you feel I still haven't ovulated and I'm cd 17 :( I'm scared clomid haven't worked this cycle.

I'll give you something to laugh at autumn, I fell over 5 times today, twice going down a tiny tiny hill, once coming off the ski lift, once going onto the ski lift and once while I was standing still lol. Also I was making a snow ball to throw at DH and didn't have my ski's on and fell down the hill just as I was about to throw the snow ball lol, gave DH a good old laugh. However by the end of the day I could ski

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

It is still really, really early, Autumn! Try to relax for the next few days and don't stress (easier said than done, I know!).

LOL Bindy. It sounds like you are having a fun trip, already. That's awesome that you were skiing by the end of the first day. Hopefully you won't be too sore!

BF's surgery went well. I'm very relieved to have that over. He's in a lot of pain, but will hopefully be able to come home either tomorrow evening or Friday morning.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

Thanks Bindy. You did make me laugh. But awesome that you can ski now!! You must enjoy it. The clomid sometimes made me ovulate later. Weird... But I did not ovulate on the same day every month.

Glad that your BF's surgery went well. Hope that he can come home soon and that the pain goes away soon.

Thanks. Know it is early. BFN again this morning. Read that early BFPs after a 3 day transfer start at 7-8days past the transfer (so 10-11dpo) I am 6dp3dt today. So there is still hope. Had a mayor crying session last night. Got a baby shower in 3 weeks and I have to RSVP tomorrow....But I just don't feel up to it.... Will be fine if I am pregnant.. But if I am not it will be horrible. Maybe I must just fake an illness. LOL. It is also one of those people that got pregnant 1 month after going off the pill. Urgh.

9 years ago

Hi girls.

Bindy, sounds like you are having a great time. Told you would fall A LOT. It's just comical. The first time, everything makes you fall. You try to put your skis on, you fall, you try to walk, you fall...that stupid ski lift...i'm still scared of them because I fell so many times trying to get on and off. They have something in france that is pure torture and made me cry my eyes out last year....its just some stupid rope lift with this little seat that you put between your legs and it pulls you up....omg fail. My ski instructor kept making me try over and over again and I just kept getting my a ripped out of my socket. By the time I managed to get on I was balling my eyes out. Lucky for ski masks...no one saw I was hysterical. Later you laugh at it all.

Fingers crossed for both bindy and au tumn this month.

Autumn, it's so early still. Don't give up yet. Sorry about the baby shower. That's rough.

Woooo just sent my phone flying.

Someone is crying. Again. Gotta run. Been a rough night. Night before was too. :( Gas. Omg....

9 years ago

So it seems my ttc journey is ending. My beta came back negative. Emotionally we cant go through another round of icsi. I am crying my eyea out the one minute and the next i am numb...feels unreal. Anyway. Thanks for all t ge support these past months. I could no have done it without you ladies.

Bindy I am sticking around till you get your bfp. I will be your personal cheerleader.. lol.

9 years ago

autumn I was really hoping it was going to be a positive. I wish I could do something to make everything go away and just be better

You might be around for a while as a cheerleader, but thank you for sticking around I really do appreciate it

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Oh Autumn, are you sure you can't make it one more try? If you can't,and all of us would understand, well I am so sorry I don't know what to say. It's been a long stressful journey and I never thought for a second that it would end this way.
I wish so badly we could see you in person and try to cheer you up or at least get you drunk. :(

Dogmom, I'm glad your hubby's surgery went well. Diverticulitis sucks. I hope he will have a speedy recovery.

Bindy, hope your vacation is going well!

Again Autumn, big hug for you!!!!

9 years ago

So sorry about your result Autumn. Just sucks. I hope Bindy's bfp is very, very close now though.

Dogmom it's good your bf is getting the operation out of the way now! plenty of time for recovery before the big day!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

9 years ago

I'm so, so sorry Autumn!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo