Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

901 - 910 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

More side effects today fatigue real bad and heart racing again and hot flashes :( hopefully it will be worth it in the long run.

DH did his SA today but we can't get into the doc till the 21st July so won't find out his results till than :( hopefully they are good results. Hopefully I'm the only problem.

How are you going autumn?

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

o I forgot about the clomid hot flushes! Urgh. I don't even want to imagine how bad menopause is! But I am sure that it will be worth it in the long run!
Good luck for the wait, Bindy. Fingers crossed that his SA is good. It sucks that they won't give results over the phone.

I am doing ok. The stupid bc is just making me dizzy and nauseous. Didn't do this the last time. But, I am not sure if it is maybe just all the emotional stuff at the moment.... So will just keep an eye on it.

9 years ago

Congrats Dogmom. It's fun buying girly things. Now Autumn and Bindy can continue the trend with twin girls!

Bindy I hope the SA is good. Must be horrible for men having to give the sample and then wait for the results too.

5 more weeks until I finish work and I can't wait for that.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

9 years ago

Hope the 5 weeks fly by soimpatient! Girly things are very cute. All the little frills and bows and stuff.
I would love twin girls!

How are you feeling today Bindy?

9 years ago

I'm doing not great today hot flashes all day and feeling sick. Just taken day3 of clomid only 2 more days left I'm counting down lol. It would be wonderful if it happen this cycle but after all this time I have a feeling it won't be this cycle.

So impatient yeh DH hates the wait. The results would be ready by tomorrow but it just sucks we can't get them over the phone. So yeh the wait till the 21st is hard on poor DH and me but I'm just hoping I'm the only problem and that his results are good.

I have always wanted twin boys, but would love twin girls as well :) I would be in love whether I got a girl or boy or both :)

How are u feeling today autumn? Anymore side effects of the bc?

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Bindy, just think of all these side effects as practice for being pregnant, lol. Preparation for what is soon to come. Hopefully you and Autumn will have easy pregnancies though like So Impatient in her first 2 trimesters. :) Fingers crossed that you will get good news with the SA results.

Autumn, so exciting to start your treatment even if its just the BC for now. IVF goes so fast after!!!!!!

So impatient, these next 5 weeks will be soooo fast. The weeks after that will be even faster. :) I feel like it's been flying by as long as I have at least one or two small things to do each day to keep me busy but not worn out. I've had to learn to pace myself.

Dogmom, I can't remember if I said congrats on having a girl. So congrats again just in case. :) When is your due date?

9 years ago

If I could choose which twins I could get I would choose a boy and a girl :) But at this stage I don't care if I get 1 or 2, or whether its a boy or a girl, as long as I get pregnant. LOL.

I am doing ok on the bc today. Had some hot flashes last night. But I think my body is adjusting to it now. Just 15 days till my dr appointment. I hate waiting... Just realized I go to the dr a day before you get the SA results Bindy. That it really an unfairly long wait for you guys. But Holding thumbs that everything is okay and that it is only the pcos.

Don't loose hope before you are even done with the pills Bindy ;) It works on the first round for many woman. Hope you are one of them.

9 years ago

Today has been a crappy day. Been in bed sick all day. Migraine, fever, nausea :( you name it I've had it today :(

Really hoping tomorrow will be a better day. On the up side today was my last dose of clomid for the cycle.

9 years ago

Hi Bindy. How are you feeling? Sorry about the migraine. It really sucks.

9 years ago

Hey autumn, still feeling crap in the morning. And haven't been sleeping well the last two nights, it's official I hate clomid but I just have to hope it works.

How have you been?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo