Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

321 - 330 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

So Bindy and Autumn, you are both now in the TWW? And So Impatient?

Dogmom, any news?

So, I was in such a rush to get my planes I couldn't find anything at the airport that said daddy or baby anything!!!!
In the end I just used the test. I told him I got him something great in America and showed him the test. He was so excited!!!! He was like, is this for real???? I have pretended it was positive before just for fun... I mean I was peeing on sticks 10 days a month for 6 months... Had to fake it at least once...

Anywho, I called my gyno today and I have an appointment next Thursday. I also went in to get the blood test today as I need to bring the results with me next week. I also peed on another stick this morning because I saw it next to the toilet and it just looked like it needed to be peed on. Today was the first time that the test line was as dark as the control line. 16dpo.

So who is next to test?!?!?!?!? I'm convinced there will be at least one more this month!

10 years ago

Glad you made it home ok, Divact!

Good luck with the blood tests, Bindy!

It sounds like several of us are in the TWW now. there's at least another BFP this month!

Still just waiting here. No period and another BFN this morning. This is CD 38 and I've never gone past CD 29 before. My uterus area still feels "full" and I've been having mild cramps and other mild discomforts in that area since CD 28. Low backache off and on for several days and bbs still sore. Still lots of CM and I have been having some very vivid dreams (compared to usual). My best calculation is that I o'd on CD 18 (if I o'd). That puts me at 20 DPO today. Most people have their BFP by now. So, the options are that I don't have high enough HGC levels yet, or I o'd later, or didn't o at all. Not sure which at this point. I'm just ready to know one way or the other! I'm planning to call my Dr on Friday if nothing has changed.

Both puppies got adopted this weekend, so I'm having a little empty next syndrome today! Miss those little guys.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Autumn yay finally officially cycle buddies now I have a testing buddy

Divact dw I may have once or twice joked with the DH about it being positive when it really wasnt after 7 months of peeing on stick you gotta have some fun. I love your new signature it's awesome I really hope we get a couple more bfps this month. Keep us up to date with how everything is going

Dogmom I'm sorry ur cycle is being weird. I know what it's like it sucks the longest cycle I've had was cd84 which sucked. Hope the doc can figure out what's happening.

Divact I think so impatient is on a strike.....she doesn't want to hit 200 posts

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Still sounds like an awesome way to tell your BF Divact. Wow, you got in at the gynae very quick. Is it the norm to go that soon? are they going to do a scan as well? Here we only go at 8 weeks. They only see you earlier if you have got issues. Also love your new signature!

for being cycle buddies Bindy. maybe you can get me to wait to test.

Wow, your body is really being mean to you Dogmom. But I would also consult a Dr if I were you. Maybe you ovulated later that you thought? But hoping that its just still low hcg

Hope you get your for you 200th post so impatient

10 years ago

When abouts are you planning on testing autumn? Last month I didn't get to test AF turned up before i even had a chance to test. We'll choose a day and test that day that's if we both last.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Sooo Impatient? Soooo Impatient???? Where aaareee yooouu? Saving that post for something good....?

Dogmom, that stinks. I have had two or three cycles that lasted well over 90 days, but I wasn't counting back then. I was on the pill and it was stress and travel that messed me up. The one time that it went for about four months, I was so scared to be pregnant (imagine, lol) that the stress just made it not come. The day I got a sonogram and the doctor said not pregnant, I got my period within 15 minutes of leaving his office. Nuts!

I hope for you that you are just one of those people that doesn't test positive on pee sticks. Don't you want to go get a blood test maybe?

Bindy, Autumn, when are you two testing?

Autumn, my Gyno usually takes a few weeks for an appointment. I was kind of amazed she could see me that quickly too. Maybe because I'm pregnant? I don't even think she does the scans herself. I think she gives me a prescription and I'll have to go to a lab to get it done after with someone else. I've actually never seen a doctor here with any type of x-ray/sono/echo type scanner in their offices here. So old school. I was shocked when after 11 years here I finally found a dentist who does his own x-rays!

Hey girls, just checking....You don't mind if I still hang around, right? I'd like to know when you all get your BFP's.

10 years ago

divact, i'm lurking, so i can't see why you can't :) besides which you write so well :)

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Come back, so impatient! We miss you! You could always set up a 2nd account and start posting from there if you don't want to hit 200 posts.

When are you guys planning to test, Bindy & Autumn?

Calling the Dr on Friday if no progress here. Hopefully they will do a blood test. I just know that as soon as I make the appointment that my period will start. I found an article yesterday with a hcg chart that shows it can take 2-3 weeks after a missed period for your level to be high enough to show on a hpt. Still trying to be hopeful, but this is getting ridiculous. And then there's all those scary articles about complications with low hcg...

Of course you can hang around, Divact! I'd love to hear how things go with you, too! Glad that you were able to get into your gyno so quickly! Do they normally wait to scan until 8 weeks in France?

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

F@#! it.

You all know I'm here anyway.

Divact as you know, you're more than welcome, although even you'll probably finally give up on me when I'm still on here ranting away to myself 30 year's from now, on my 100,000th post, deep in menopause denial. I'll be convincing myself my menopause hot flashes are a symptom.

I got sick, so my bbt looks like a seismology reading before a volcanic eruption. Matching the breakout on my face. And I think being sick made me ovulate on my usual late day, so I'm 1dpo. Therefore in the Bindy/Autumn testing club. Dh and I had one last desperate f--- the other day. Can't see him until later this week now because of work travel so my "intercourse timing" score is pretty dismal. Only 15% or so= "high". I have already written off the month.

Dogmom so sad the puppies are gone. Really hope you get one of those late bfps.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

Bindy, Usually I don't last very long without testing . MAYBE I can make it to 8dpo. LOL

Divact you better stay on! Rub some of that off on us. Really want to hear all about how its going with your pregnancy.
Think gyneas keep spots open for pregnant ladies.

Dogmom. I found this question on this site last month. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/answers/question.php?qid=46287. Maybe you have a non-pregnant hcg of 1 and implanted late. Which can then still be totally normal to not have a positive by now.

welcome back so impatient. Maybe your 222 post can be your lucky one? Cool that we are 3 cycle buddies this month.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo