Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

81 - 90 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Just showed DH my test and his reply was "Thats a very faint second line ". So if he can see it I am not dreaming. Going to buy a digital this afternoon. Will let you know. Have to say...I will be gutted if I get a "not pregnant".

10 years ago

Big f*king negative

10 years ago

I'm so sorry Autumn

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

So sorry Autumn!!!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Autumn?! What the hell? That doesn't sound like a typical cp though. Maybe you should see a doctor if this on/off thing continues and you don't get your period? Sounds so weird. I hope you're OK.

Divact. Way. To. Go! I'd be so hopeful too if I was you! I'm losing hope. Wanted to do it tonight because that would be every second day etc but dh has a cold now so I don't like my chances. I'm going to force him tomorrow though. Don't care. I just hope he can fight through it. He's not very stoic. He was in a good mood today though so maybe I can still get in there tonight. I sound so pervy scheming away about getting in his pants even when he's sick.

Btw Divact you and I weigh approx the same (confession: I'm going off clothing size to gauge weight loss success. I haven't checked my exact weight lately). So if I'm not fat then neither are you! I've never been as light as you either! you should have seen me 15kgs ago though back in the noughties. *sigh* always so full of self-loathing. I was so sizzlingly hot when I was 21 and of course I didn't think that at the time! So stupid. I'm just trying to make sure I don't gain another 15 by the time I'm 40!

Hope everyone has a good weekend! Autumn I really hope you still have a chance!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

So impatient, you would think it would be every man's dream to have a woman so focused on getting in his pants! Hope your dh feels better soon and you can still get some action in. You aren't ovulating for a few more days, right?

Wow Divact! You weren't messing around this month!

Autumn, when is AF due?

We had our first snow here today. I guess summer is officially over!

Hope everyone has a good weekend! Keep us posted, Makiet, on when you test this weekend.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Autumn, that's so weird. Have you ever been checked for cysts? I read that it can cause you to have false positives. Though I have had false positives too and had a really thourough sonogram done in February or March and I had none.
Sometimes I wonder if maybe it was a very very brief chemical pregancy so maybe only a few tests actually pick it up. The one in May/June was definitely in there because I had like 6 positives. Always negative on the digital though!
Maybe next time you tests you should pee in a cup and dip like three tests in the same sample. If all three don't have the positive, it can probably be ruled out.

So impatient, you are definitely skinnier than me! And god I miss hpw I looked ten years ago. I wish I was still as skinny as when I used to think I was fat! I was always in shape yet I thought I was so fat. Ha! 25 kilos later. :) And I only went to the gym once this week. Too much work. My gym bag is sadly staring me down and making me feel guilty.
As for your man being sick during ovulation, I say RAPE HIM! RAPE HIM ANYWAY! How dare he be sick during your long awaited fertile period.

Hey if everyone wants a good laugh, my "ex" best freind called me CHILDLESS yesterday. I was like "what did you just say"????? She went on and on for an hour about her baby and how I can't understand what she's saying because I don't have kids yet (and I'm thinking so shut the f up then). And when am I going to have kids, etc etc etc... And then went on to say I must have sooo much free time , etc etc etc because I'm CHILDLESS. With all my childless free time, I do not think I will be seeing her any time soon.

Have a good weekend everyone. I am officially in my tww now, so I will obvisouly be obsessing on this site all weekend long. :) Who thinks 4dpo is too soon to test? jk!

10 years ago

No ways Autumn that is just terrible! Personally I would be going of my head by now if I were you! Think it might be a good idea to go for gold and go to a lab for a bloodtest.

Good going Divact! Hope you got lucky - you deserve to after all the

I am so torn. Don't feel preggies at all and just so scared of seeing a . Don't think I could deal with that this month. Been realy lucky this month with holiday and very busy schedule at work the past week this tww flew by without tooo much symptom spotting and crazy thoughts.

Will let you guys know if I test tomorrow. If not have great weekend and lots of for us all.

10 years ago

Okay so I am going a bit nuts must be obsessing over the / thing got see got the 2 mixed up. Meant to say I am so scared of seeing a that I don't want to test this month.

Great idea with the 3 tests in same sample thing Divact. Autumn let us know the outcome if you decide to go that route.

How rude of your "ex" friend Divact calling you childless! Hope you gave her an "accidental" swift kick on the shin for that comment!

10 years ago

With very few exceptions, I think we all miss how we looked 10 years ago!

WTF!!!! I am furious with your ex friend Divact! How incredibly rude, presumptuous and insensitive of her! Why must people assume that no children = does not want children? I got the same treatment the last time I visited my family (who live in a different state and who I see about once a year). My (childless) aunt kept asking why I didn't have a baby yet. Every chance she got (in front of the entire family), she would badger me about how I needed to hurry up and have a baby and how my life was pointless without having a baby (at least that was the gist of what she said). And that I'm old and only getting older. She kept going back to that point. My niece was about 6 months old at the time and my aunts and sister would not stop shoving her at me the entire weekend. I felt like screaming I DON'T WANT TO HOLD THE DAMN BABY!!! As if holding someone elses child would suddenly make my reproductive system get with the program... My sister even said that she didn't expect me to ever have children. In front of the entire family. I wanted to cry. Anyway, that episode with your friend reminded me so much of that wonderful weekend. It still makes my blood pressure rise just thinking about it. OK, I'm done ranting now!

I know what you mean, Makiet. The unknown is easier to take than the known with regard to a BFN in my book. Technically, most people don't feel pregnant yet, so there is still lots of hope. for a BFP!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo