Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

951 - 960 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Omg autumn funny u should mention bunk cribs I seen in a baby photo triplets in triple bunk beds was soooo cute.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Oh my word! Now I will have to google it! Sounds super cute!! (but still don't want triplets Lol)

9 years ago

Hi guys so sorry I have been missing in action! Had a lot of thing to deal with!

First off divict wow sooo happy for you. Enjoy ur bundle of joy!!

How is everyone else doing. Hope u all have good new to share to!!!

Well I have been having a busy time, and last week I had to rush my sister to hospital turns out she was pregnant but was eptopic and she was 9 weeks!
She was rushed to surgery and as she was there her tube ruptured so had to remove baby and the tube. She was utterly gutted but is dealing with as best she could. As for me I had my 12 week scan yesterday and found out I'm having twins!!!!!! I'm still in shock! But I feel a little sad for my sister as she can't have one and now I have 2 on the way ?? But that's all from me :) let me know how u ladies are doing xxxxx

9 years ago

Sorry to hear about your sister Shiloh. And congrats on the twins.

9 years ago

I'll try find the link for you autumn of the triple bunk bed.

Shiloh congrats on the twins that's exciting news :) but I'm sorry to hear about your sister.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/13/ae/a7/13aea7b2e71f52a79fb7d7741c41ac00.jpg

That's the link for the triplet bed pic :) autumn :)

http://www.chelsealietzphotographyblog.com/triplet-newborn-portraits-chelsea-lietz-photography-san-antonio-newborn-photographer/ also if you scroll down you will see another pic of it :)

9 years ago

Ok seriously... How cute are those triplets?? And the bed is so awesome!!

9 years ago

They are adorable arnt they? The bed is awesome as well.

9 years ago

Maybe you can have the triplets, Bindy ;) Imagine struggling for so long and then its clomid triplets!

9 years ago

Lol DH would die of shock if I did lol actually I would die of shock if I did....lol imagine how big I would get lol and I'm only 5'4 lol

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo