Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

611 - 620 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I'm not the only one who sees it than yay :D it's slowly getting darker.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

10 years ago

I hope this is it. I might have ovulated later than I first thought as the tests are getting darker.....

I got to see dogmoms test :D hopefully mine can get as dark as hers is.

What time is it with u autumn?

Plus CTP at work is always good :D

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

9:43 am.so still a loooong day at work left. Yes, maybe you did ovulate later... As long as they are getting darker. Its good!

Dogmom do you have a link to your tests? Would love to see those 2 lines!

10 years ago

never mind dogmom. Found them :) They are nice and dark! yeah

10 years ago

Bindy, mine didn't really get dark dark until way after af was due. Just kept getting darker, but not as dark as the control line until like 20 dpo.

10 years ago

So I was going over my cycle I might actually only just be 14dpo......and anywhere up to 17 dpo. Coz OPK and temping dont always work when u have PCOS. So I'm between 14-17dpo they are the two times it looks like I ovulated.

Wow is early in the morning for u autumn it's 7pm here in oz. I know how great do dogmoms two lines look.

Divact thank you for that makes me feel better that even tho my second line isn't dark hopefully it will get there.

10 years ago

Bindy, I remember with DS on. 15dpo my lines were still very light!

10 years ago

Me too. I could clearly see them without squinting or changing light, but they were still faint.

10 years ago

Wow Bindy! I totally see the line, too! That is so great! Let us know when you test with the FRER or digi. this is it!!! The time difference between us all really stinks!

Any sign of AF yet, Autumn? 3 BPFs this month (or week!) would be so incredible!

I almost told my BF last night while we were walking the dogs. He has been talking about wanting a baby a lot lately and last night was no exception. He even off-handed mentioned adoption last night, so he is going to be really socked when he finds out!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo