Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1091 - 1100 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

how everyone doing??

9 years ago

Sorry all! yes - 4 weeks ago now. She is gorgeous. Crying her eyes out at the moment. PM me if you want the gory details.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

9 years ago

Congratulations so impatient.

9 years ago

Yay congrats so impatient, glad to hear all is well.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

I've been wondering how everyone was doing lately.
So??? :)

My little girl is 3 months old this week already. Happy and healthy and already sleeping through most nights.
I've lost 20 kilos!!!! I still have another 20 to go though, so not too exciting. Lol.
Tomorrow I am going to the office to discuss being fired by mutual agreement. It's a strange French concept where you ask to be fired and the company pays you to leave. Why would anyone quit, right? They pay you to be fired instead.

Autumn, how have you been? I hope you are well.

Dogmom, Bindy, how far along are each of you now?

9 years ago

Divact wow you get paid to be fired that's cool. In Australia if you get fired that's bout it and can't get work again really. No pay out or anything. France sounds awesome.
I'm 12 weeks as of Wednesday only a week till second trimester, m/s is nearly gone feeling much better and more energy which is good.
That's really good that margot is sleeping through the night.

Autumn I'm good start back at work next week which I'm happy about. How are you going?

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Congrats So Impatient! What did you end up naming her?

Wow, it's hard to believe that Margot is already 3 months old, Divact! That is a pretty great arrangement you have in France for asking to be fired. Are you going to stay home with her for a while?

I'm 36 weeks and fairly done with being pregnant. But, we still have a lot to do before she arrives. I have a drs appt on Thursday and they'll do a sonogram to check her position. She's been in a transverse lie for over a month, so hopefully she'll be making her way into a better position in the next few days. I think that she's moved some because it looks like she's laying diagonally (my belly looks very crooked!).

How are you doing, Autumn?

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

Good to hear from all of you!

Dogmom: Can't believe you are 36 weeks already. Time flew by! Saw your most recent bump pic.(yes still stalking you ;)) You are still so tiny. You look amazing. Before you know it you will be a mommy! Good luck for all the last things you have to do. Fingers crossed that she moves into a better position.

Bindy. Yay for almost being in the second trimester. Glad that your ms is almost gone and that you are feeling better. I can't wait to see you with a bump :). And I am sooo curious about the sex of your baby!!

Divact: Wow, can't believe she is 3 months old already! Soon you will tell us that she is sitting on her own :) well done on the 20kgs lost. That is great. Hope the next 20kg falls off easily. Hope the ask to be fired went well. Very strange concept, but as long as you get money out of it, its all good :)

Pelummie. How are you doing?

Soimpatient; CONGRATS on the birth of your little girl. How is it going? Dish the gory details. Lol.

I am not doing too great at the moment. But I am sure that it will eventually go better. I have days where I am fine and days where it all just feels too much. I still think a lot about TTC and trying for another baby. But I just don't think that I have the strength to try again. Also, with my poor quality eggs, chances of another chemical/mc is big, and it also increases the chances of birth defects.... So I don't know if it will be selfish to even try for another baby, if that baby might not have a good life.... I am not on any bc at the moment. (don't see the use) But I am avoiding bd in the fertile period. I just don't want to hope at this stage. Next month it will be a year since my last chemical. what a long year it has been

9 years ago

Autumn!!!

So I had my 36 week appointment today. The baby is officially breech and isn't likely to move at this point. The two options are to try an external rotation and get her moved or schedule a c-section. Everyone I know has told me not to try the ECV procedure - it only has at best a 50% chance of working, plus there are other risks and it is very painful. Feeling very discouraged at this point because I don't like either of those 2 options. After much discussion we are going ahead with the scheduled c-section. They like to wait until 39 weeks, so she'll be here in 2.5 weeks or less!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

Is your little girl here yet Dogmom?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo