Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

301 - 310 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Congrats!!!! That is so exciting! Are you telling your family yet?

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

I can't decide if I should tell them yet or not. I want to tell my bf in person at the airport and it seems wrong to tell them first....yet I'm here in person for once.
I am kind of bad with secrets though and terribly excited and want to share....just would love to tell the bf first...
I need a vote! What would you guys do?

10 years ago

I vote bf first. You can go back and announce in person in your 2nd trimester(with bf)? Book your trip when you get back. I think bf should be there when you tell your parents.

You made me spend another post. Don't want to get to 200! I'm on strike now.

Btw dogmom so funny how all those tests are out of stock!

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

I also say to wait and tell your BF first. He is going to be so excited! Are you going to plan something special for announcing it at the airport or just tell him?

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

I'm glad you girls agree. I cant decide how to tell. Either say I need to go to the bathroom because I think I started my af and come out pretending like I'm going to say I got my period , but instead say I just got my bfp and show him the digi.
Or.... ask him to carry my bags because I shouldn't be lifting heavy things in my condition. ..hint hint.
Any other ideas? Its going to kill me to wait until Sunday! !!!! I wont last a minute once I see him.

10 years ago

Sorry so impatient. I don't mean to force you to use your 200th post!
Btw, this is all thanks to your genius dollar store tests. I'm bringing you 7. You know what this means. Even the lady at the register said she got her positive with one. Those things are lucky!!!

10 years ago

You should wrap up something in a little gift bag and tell him that you brought him a gift/souvenir from your trip and let him open it at the airport. As to what to wrap, it could be either a cute baby outfit or something with dad-to-be or something along those lines on it. Just my idea!

That must be why those tests are so hard to come by! I need to see where the next closest store is to me and see if they are in stock there. I was too embarrassed to ask the sales clerk when they would be back in stock when I went today. She was all of 16 and I felt very old and silly for looking for pregnancy tests.

10 years ago

Lol. I was embarrassed to buy 10 but the clerk didn't seem shocked at all.

10 years ago

OMG Divact I'm so excited for you YAY

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

For the record there is apparently a major shortage of tests at my local Dollar Stores! I drove by a different store tonight and stopped real quick to buy a couple. Nope! The entire shelf was empty!!! I guess people stock up on them when they can find them!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo