Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1141 - 1150 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Congrats Bindy!!!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

8 years ago

Congratulations Bindy! Little girls are so much fun. Mine is super girly.

I am so impatient to try again. Just getting everything in order. Fingers crossed for next year. I love babies.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

8 years ago

How is everyone going?

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

7 years ago

Hi Bindy! I was just about to post on here as well to share that I am pregnant with number 2. I'm about 5 weeks along.

I'm kind of in a weird situation this time though. We just moved to London for my boyfriend's work and literally 2 days after I found out I was pregnant, he lost his job. :(

We wanted another one, but we were going to wait a little bit longer because I am not even insured here yet and probably won't be eligible for NHS just yet. After all that precision planning last time and the months it took to get pregnant, we only did the deed ONE time without protection and Boom.

I'm sure my bf will have a new job soon, but its a little scary for now.
A
How is everyone else?

7 years ago

Divact, I was in a similar position when I found out I was preg with number 2. Husband had just left his job started another and bam he lost his job and I had just found out I was preg. We only did the deed once that cycle as well was so quick. I'm sure ur partner will get another job soon. My DH just started a new job this week so I completely understand how you feel. Btw congrats on bubba no 2 :D

I have my c section booked in for the 15th July so about 6.5 weeks and I will meet our little girl :) am excited.

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

7 years ago

Hi everyone, its been a while congrats on ur BFP, am also preg with num 2, did it just once too and too precaution only to discover am 8 weeks gone

7 years ago

Congrats pelummie on bubba no 2 :)

7 years ago

Congrats Pelummie!! I guess we will be due around the same time. :)

Bindy, so soon!!!! It's neat too lnowing exactly what day it will be.

How is everyone coping with their toddler madness? :) Fun times.

7 years ago

Arthur is going good his crawling and pulling himself up on furniture and walking around the furniture, I think he will be walking in no time lol. He turned one in April which is crazy can't believe he is already one.

Divact yes it is really good to have a date to work around just hoping Bub doesn't come early. We have a scan in less than two weeks to check that she is growing ok ect as they are worried she might not be as I'm only back to my pre preg weight lost a heap in the beginning again with morning sickness. So will be nice to see her again and than. 4 weeks after the scan I have my c section date so very exciting just organising everything hopefully will be ready for when she arrives :)

How are all your girls going? They are going on two this yr arnt they? Time flys so fast!

7 years ago

Wow, congrats on all the #2's!!! When are your due dates Divact & Pelummie?

July 15th will be here before you know it Bindy! Having a set date was so nice with Molly and I hope your little girl will be patient until then.

I'm not pregnant, but we did just adopt another dog (a puppy). We were fostering her and fell in love. So now we have 3 dogs. I had forgotten how much energy puppies have! I feel like we have 2 toddlers most days... lol

I hope you all are doing well!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo