Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

191 - 200 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

All of your posts are making me laugh out loud at work. Doh!

So Impatient, Oh no! You've given me something else to google and obsess over this month. Videos of people's BFP's and breaking the news??? Are you serious? I've read every story on-line about how ladies broke the news, but videos? Oh f. I'm going to cry my eyes out because they are all so sweet and then cry some more because I want it to be my turn.

I've already read and reread a few times the article that tells us what we want to hear. It often comes up in my obsessive searches. Sigh.

Poor Bindy. At least it's over now!

Oh Autumn, you'll never make it and I'm glad you wont. It will give us all some drama and something to look forward to while we are in the beginning of our cycles.

10 years ago

you are so right Divact. Will never make it. I was googling when is the earliest you can get a BFP this morning. Guess what...the answer isn't 2dpo

10 years ago

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-happens-to-cervical-mucus-after-conceiving.htm

Dr google is my friend again today. So sticky thick CM is a sign that you might be pregnant... Just a bummer that I had it last month as well.

Will send more links as I find some that can convince all of us that we are pregnant. I am in a really good mood this month. Maybe because its only 2 dpo.

10 years ago

I am keeping the forum going this week

So impatient, have you tested again or gotten your period?

I am 3 dpo today, very tender breasts...I am constantly aware of them. Damn progesterone. Also noticed some veins in my breasts...Maybe its only because I haven't been THAT close to a mirror with my boobs in a very long time.
Despite all of my extremely early symptom spotting this month I am still positive and more relaxed (just waiting for 6 dpo of course for the real crazy to kick in).

I am however really wishing for that belly button light up function.

10 years ago

Sorry Autumn been having major problems with Countdown. Haven't even been able to enter "symptoms"!!!!

Really hope this is yours and/or somebody's f***ing month! I am super depressed today as I'm still bfn and baby talk around the office is starting to really bother me now. I had my hopes up a couple of day's ago as I have yet to experience my pre-period pimple, but still Nothing!!!!!! Fairly sure I'm 14dpo now. At least my lh seems to be lengthening.

I think I'm having Mcdonald's for lunch. F*** it all.

Me, 31, dh 34 TTC #1 since Feb 2013 I cp in May Ttc mantra: ICs do not count!

10 years ago

I also had some trouble with it. Couldn't open the page last night.... That's when I realized... "hi, I'm autumn and I am addicted to CTP"

Good thing that your luteal phase is getting longer, but it sucks that you don't have a BFP yet!! Macdonalds sounds like a good idea

10 years ago

Shoot. You guys made me laugh out loud again today at work and my neighbor looked at me funny...

Sigh, the early days of "post-ovulation" are so nice. You still are hopeful and happy. Then 5/6 dpo kicks in and full blown madness ensues for another week +.

Autumn, please let this be your month!!! We are over due for a BFP in this group and you are next to test. Give us all hope!

And btw, "Hello. My name is Carrie, and I'm also addicted to CTP."

10 years ago

Wow, talk about some CTP withdrawal! I haven't been able to get the site to load since last week. I was hoping to come back to several BFP's. Bummer that isn't the case yet.

Sorry to hear about your crazy period, Bindy! 10 days sucks!!! I hope you still had a nice trip, though. International traveling always messes up my cycle. Hopefully you guys will have the opportunity to this cycle.

Your period sounded awful, too, Divact!

Thanks for the link, so impatient! It is interesting to see that so few people actually get a BFP at 10 dpo. Just by browsing the various forums it sounds like lots of people are posting BFPs that early. Glad to hear your LH is lengthening. When do you expect AF to arrive?

Very hopeful for you this month, Autumn!!! I would also love a belly button light up function. Of course, I would then spend countless hours just staring at it waiting for it to start flashing. That would probably be even less productive than surfing the internet looking for things we want to hear.

I saw a tiny woman at the farmer's market this weekend with TRIPLETS! While I don't want a 3-wide stroller (that would be a nightmare), I had some serious baby envy. Also, how does such a tiny person produce 3 babies??? I also had to do some shopping for a baby gift for a friend who is due in early December. I used to enjoy shopping for baby gifts, but this time it was just depressing and I couldn't find anything I liked so I had to keep shopping. Doubly depressing. I finally just bought some things and mailed them to her. My heart wasn't in it.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Haha Dogmom... they might be ivf triplets! *bitter*

You'll like this:
http://www.themompetition.com/2010/11/moms-of-multiples-are-freaks-of-nature.html
I have been in the foulest mood all day. Spent my last half hour at work pretty much just staring into space. Then the f***ing Evening Standard (free London paper) had the Royal Christening as front page. I couldn't avoid the massive picture of the spoilt little f***er and his mother, simpering at him like he's the Second Coming, on the front page. In the corner was a pic of one of the kid's SEVEN godparents, "pregnant, Zara, 32" (Princess Ann's daughter). She got married just after Wills and Kate, so would have got pregnant instantly as well! Bet Kate's already pregnant again.

I know I'm being So harsh, but I am feeling incredibly dejected today. I don't see why it's so easy for most people.

I'm also feeling quite anxious about needing to see the doctor about this in Jan (will need a referral and that could take 18weeks). The local hospital does up to 4 IUIs on NHS... and I am really depressed that I know that. Just want to get pregnant like a normal person. I felt like picking a fight with dh the other day so I said he'd better be prepared to go in a cup if we need testing etc, and not get performance anxiety since he's so sensitive about mood etc. He sweetly replied that he would do whatever it takes, as long as they let him do it in private. I said of course they do! Great, so you think we're going to get to that point do you? *grizzle grizzle grizzle*DH pointed out he's damned no matter what he says. I agreed.

Divact I agree, I am a much sweeter person just after periods and just after O. Doesn't leave much lucid time though does it!

I'm off to backfill my "symptoms" now.

10 years ago

I have reset my O though. I looked at my chart (ewcm) and I think (hope) I might have O'ed later than I thought. I never make 15dpo so I can't be 15dpo today! I'm going back in time and calling it 13dpo today now instead. I am soooo temping next cycle!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo