Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

831 - 840 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

DH and I are kinda the same way autumn we have our snappy moments at each other.

We don't get paid maternity leave in Australia......well we can but the company doesn't have to if they don't want to. And the new government have introduced paid maternity leave for women who make over $100k a yr......which I don't. But they might allow me to have time off to have a baby. If I get an interview I will enquire about it. I don't mind not having paid leave that's fine. I think I just want a new career where I haven't wasted my time at uni....if that makes sense.

Honestly DH an I will prob still continue to try even if I get the job. I don't think I will ever be able to turn that part of my brain off till I fall preg. Sometimes I just wish I could have one baby just one I think is that so much to ask for really *sigh*

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Bindy, I would apply for the job and keep trying. I also would not inquire about maternity leave. They will not give you the job if they know you have babies on your mind. Nothing makes an employer run faster! You can find out later. If you get pregnant before the year is up, you can try to negotiate something or just leave if you have to.

I did the opposite last year. I always wanted to get well into my career before having kids, but as the career wasn't really happening yet, I decided to have kids first. I still hope the career will work, but I know it will be even harder now. I think It's best maybe to live in the moment. We just can't plan these things so better to not let our opportunities pass us by and regret it later. Things often work out for the best anyway.

Sorry everyone is having tense moments lately. We were doing better for a while, but the bf is so distant physically with me again. It's so depressing. I hope things will go back to normal once I have the baby....I'm just afraid that it may be too late by then or that even though I will be looking like myself again, we will just be so busy and tired that it won't get better....anyway. enough of that.

Other than ttcing tensions, I hope all is going well for you ladies. Xoxoxo

9 years ago

It makes sense Bindy. You studies hard to get the degree. Sucks that you don't get paid maternity leave! Here the companies also don't have to pay. But you can claim from the unemployment insurance fund, But they pay really crappy. I am luckily in a government post, so we do get 4 months paid maternity leave.

You deserve at least one baby Bindy. And I really hope he/she comes quickly

Sorry to hear that your bf is distant again. It is not nice that he does that. Hope things improve once baby is here. It will take work, because you will be tired. But I am sure that you will work it out!

Dh is super cranky and depressed. I don't know what to do with him. He is usually the strong one...

9 years ago

I think I'm currently 3dpo today.....only bd twice this month oh well, am counting down till I see the RE in a few weeks time. DH is nervous about the SA but I said we all have to do things we're uncomfortable with unfortunatlely.

How is everyone going?

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

hi Bindy. It only takes once. Still have my fingers crossed that you can cancel the RE.

We are still (impatiently) waiting for the SA results. I just want to know now. I am not good with waiting.

9 years ago

Got the SA results. I am heartbroken. It is even worse. Will phone dr tomorrow. Just cannot believe this is happening to us.

9 years ago

Sorry Autumn. :( Let us know what the doctor says.

9 years ago

Thanks Bindy. Waiting for it to be 9am to phone for an appointment. Hoping for friday afternoon, then dh can go with me.

How are you doing? How was your night out Friday?

9 years ago

Going to the Gynae next week Thursday. Don't know if I should phone the fertility clinic in the mean time to make an appointment

9 years ago

I'm so sorry autumn about the SA results let us know how ur appt goes. You could always just ring the fertility clinic and just see what they say?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo