Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1031 - 1040 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Great. Youll get to relax in your tww by the ski slopes. I can underdta s tour depression. But remember what the re said....

i had a reallh emotional day as well. Started cramping which is never a good sign. Came back home after 9 days at my moms house. Miss her already. I miss my friend who pased in he accident so much today as well. The transfer was done on the 6week anniceversary.... hope she sent sticky vibs from wherea she is. Chilling on the couch hopinv the cramps go away. My uterus feels like a ball...if that .akes any sense?

9 years ago

I've heard with ICIS cramping happens in the first few days of the tww. So it's a good sign. I totally understand the uterus feeling like a ball I had that last cycle at about 5-6dpo.
I'm sorry that your missing your mum and your friend

We leave for the snow Tuesday morning so excited about that :) the only downside is the 6 hr car ride there lol but we are going through the ACT I haven't been there since I was 12yrs old, so am looking forward to that :)

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Well i am 2dp3dt which is the same as 5dpo... so hope its a good sign!

what is the ACT? Wow a 6 hr car ride is not fun. Had a 4 hr one today and i was over it halfway back home.

9 years ago

Australian Capital Territory (Canberra) capital city of Australia we have to travel through there to get to Cooma where we're staying :)

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

9 years ago

Oh ok cool! Nice.

9 years ago

Fingers are crossed for both of you girls. I know you are both stressed out about it, but I'm really happy for you both at where you are in your treatments. It sounds so close to bfps.

Bindy, I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!!! It's hard, but so much fun. Enjoy!

9 years ago

Thank you Divact. How is it going? Enjoying mommyhood?

9 years ago

Have a wonderful and relaxing trip, Bindy!

Autumn!!! Will you go back for bloodwork in a few days or will you just test as you would for a regular cycle?

How are you doing, Divact?

I'm not sure if it is blood pressure or blood sugar related, but every day for the past week I go from feeling fine to feeling like I'm going to pass out and incredibly weak without much warning. I just had my bloodwork done and I'm not anemic and my sugar levels were fine. My BP has also always been fine. Hopefully whatever this is doesn't stick around for much longer!

BF is having surgery tomorrow to repair the damage from the diverticulitis episode in Jan. We're both a little nervous about it. He'll be in the hospital for 2-3 days and then no activity for 3 weeks (including no driving). Then another 3 weeks of not lifting anything over 10 lbs.

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

9 years ago

Enjoy your trip Bindy!

I am going for a beta on Monday. But I will probably test before then. I want to know to prepare myself.
Hope you feel better soon. It is not nice to feel like that. Good luck for your BF's surgery. Hope everything goes well and that he has a quick recovery.

My trigger shot is now definitely out of my body. Sucked to see the white test. But still hoping there will be 2 lines again.

9 years ago

Skiing in the morning freezing cold here and the heater in the motel was broken so the guy at the reception dash gave us a fan heater works a treat so warm now :) thought I was going to freeze tonight when we first found out the heater was broken. Very long day so tired so will be heading to bed.

Autumn let me know how ur beta tests goes I have everything crossed that this is your bfp.

Dogmom I hope you start to feel better soon and good luck for your bfs surgery I'm sure it will be fine.

Divact how's being a mummy going?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo