Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

701 - 710 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I know the feeling autumn, sometimes I just want to stop ttc and I go into the month not ttc but by the half way mark I'm noting change in cm and mood and I hate it, I don't think I know how to stop either :/ honestly don't think I will ever stop till it finally happens *sigh*

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

I know. Somehow I always start obsessing. Financially it is getting a bit much at the moment. Just our meds are about R1700 per month not including opks etc. But I am taking this month off from meds. Think it will be nice. And no use taking it if we are not alone for O.

Hope we both get a bfp soon Bindy.

10 years ago

Taking a break off ur meds for the month sounds good ur right tho if ur not alone no point in taking them, hopefully that will be a nice break.
That's a lot for ur meds, I thought mine were bad, I'm only at about $50 a month but that's not including opks and tests ect generally DH doesn't allow me to buy them but I get them free with my pressed :) so that's a win win there lol. I'm lucky I can get medibank to pay for my blood tests every month otherwise that would cost a fortune.

I really hope we both get our bfp soon too autumn

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

I am getting frustrated waiting for AF! The latest I think I ovulated was 2 days after my pos opk. Which means AF should be here today. Still no sign, no spotting, nothing. But...it is still only almost 10am .
And my boobs always get tender after O, which they did 2 days after my pos opk.. Stupid body. I KNOW I am not pregnant.

Nice that your blood tests gets paid every month. They can add up quite quickly.

Poor DH, got so mad at him this weekend when he told me that it is just 2 more months then he can go for a repeat SA... Which would have been fine if he hadn't told me he was going end of May. Granted it is just 2 weeks longer, but to me it feels like eternity!! I want answers. I want to know if we even have a chance of getting pregnant

10 years ago

Never thought I'd be this happy to see spotting. Just honestly want this cycle to be over so I can have a cycle off.

10 years ago

I have spotting today too Autumn.....I want this cycle done with as well

10 years ago

Hang in there girls. Other than crap cycles and twatty neighbors, I hope everyone is alright.

Dog mom, how are you hanging in?

So Impatient, when is your 20 week scan? Are you going to find out the sex?

10 years ago

Can just PLEASE come now!! If she is not here by tomorrow I am throwing a tantrum. And yes. I did test again.

How are you doing Bindy?

10 years ago

Autumn I'm in the same boat as you I had a heap of brown blood in the morning and now nothing! Why can't the just come already. Don't worry I'm getting annoyed too and frustrated.

I'm so sorry your going through the same this sucks :(

10 years ago

if you were closer we could go for wine . Our bodies are really being mean this month.

Oh just have to share my TTC brain with you. When we discharge patients at work, we high light them in pink...This morning my colleague was very excited.. "Thats two pink lines!" I had to ask her 3 times what she was saying. Because all I kept thinking is... Who is pregnant??? Did i leave a test lying around?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo