Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

1151 - 1160 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

I must be due around January 29th. Somewhere around there.

Yay for the new puppy dogmom. I wish I could have 3!!! :) And yes, they really are like toddlers.

Bindy, Margot will be 2 at the end of July. It really does go by fast. It seems like just yesterday all of us where talking about how impatient we were to get pregnant.
Let us know how the scan goes!

7 years ago

Congrats Divact and Pelummie! So happy for you

Yea Bindy. Almost time to meet your little girl.

I am still here. May was 3 years trying for number 2.. So one cycle 1 million it seems. Hmmm. Wish the just once worked for us LOL

7 years ago

Lillian was born on the 15th July at 9:02am and has the most amazing head of dark hair. All is well :)

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

7 years ago

Congratulations Bindy! I've been thinking about you the past few days.
Did everything go well?

7 years ago

The c section went to plan and got to come home on Sunday (yesterday) which is amazing I'm doing really well and so is Lilly she doesn't sleep of a night but sleeps amazing during the day lol. But it was a good birth and I'm so glad I went this way with her. Much better experience this time round.

How are u going divact? Any morning sickness?

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

7 years ago

Congrats Bundy and welcome Baby Lilian.

7 years ago

Congrats Bindy!!! I'm so glad to hear that everything went smoother this time around! What does Arthur think of his baby sister?

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

7 years ago

Bindy, I'm glad that everything went well this time. Lilly is a pretty name. :)

I have been more queasy and tired this time, but it is starting to fade now. Thank goodness. I have my first scan today! Looking forward to it.

7 years ago

Sorry fr the late replies, Arthur gets jealous occasionally of Lilly but all in all he seems to love her and wants to get toys ect for her all the time.

DH and I are in the middle of moving to Sydney which is about 5hrs drive from where we currently live. Just taking our time with the move and organising tenants for our house ect.

Divact how did ur scan go? Are you going to find out if ur having a boy or girl this time? Hope ur feeling well.

How is everyone going?

7 years ago

Oh Bindy. No pne will hate you for taking a while to reply. We all remember how hard those first few weeks are. You have a million messages, 5 second memory span, and someone always in your arms. :)

I'm glad all is well. My first scan went very well. My next one is on the 8th and I'll find out the sex then. Can't wait.

I start a new job on Tuesday. Just a little admin job close to where I live. My boyfriend still hasn't found anything. :( I'm giving it another month and then I think we are going to have to move back to France. Crazy times. But all is well at least.

My parents are coming from the States this month so that will be a nice change. :)

Hope everyone is well!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo